Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Immigration
Reply #705 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 8:14pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 7:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:54pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:15pm:
No one ever voted for a Big Australia.
And yet here we are paying the price for it.
Australia's migration intake hit record numbers in January,
despite the Albanese government's plan to slow the surge of new arrivals.

We all voted for, it Bobby, ever since Eddie Ward made his famous statement in 1948.  You voted for it.  It was a Tory Party policy as much as a Labor Party one.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's rubbish Brian.
What politician in the last election said

'vote for me to have mass immigration -
astronomical rents and prices for: houses, units and flats'  ?

it was in the policy platforms for the major parties, Bobby.  Just 'cause you were too ignorant and too foolish to read it is your own fault, no one else's.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #706 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 8:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 8:14pm:

We all voted for, it Bobby, ever since Eddie Ward made his famous statement in 1948.  You voted for it.  It was a Tory Party policy as much as a Labor Party one.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's rubbish Brian.

it was in the policy platforms for the major parties, Bobby.  Just 'cause you were too ignorant and too foolish to read it is your own fault, no one else's.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stop being a liar -
mass immigration has been kept off the political agenda since the 1980s.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #707 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 9:50pm

you're an idiot brian. albo outright lied about his immigration stance prior to the election, saying something to the effect that rates were too high and he wasn't going to mess with them. look at the absolute bullch_t that turned out to be. when the alp and lnp talk about immigration at all (and its rare) they just fib about it or say some vague non-committal b.s but when they're in power they ratchet rates to the moon.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #708 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:07pm

JC Denton wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 9:50pm:
you're an idiot brian. albo outright lied about his immigration stance prior to the election, saying something to the effect that rates were too high and he wasn't going to mess with them. look at the absolute bullch_t that turned out to be. when the alp and lnp talk about immigration at all (and its rare) they just fib about it or say some vague non-committal b.s but when they're in power they ratchet rates to the moon.

Brian doesn't know,
you watch -
if you don't like mass immigration he'll call you a racist.  tsk tsk tsk ...  Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #709 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:09pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Bobby you don't want to admit that you're an ignorant stirrer, do you?  Such a silly little man, who didn't read what the major parties published as far as their policies were and yet your still surprised that they dared to carry them out.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #710 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:11pm

Another ignorant fool who refused to read what the political parties published as far as their intended policies were going to be.  Then you're upset when they actually carry them out?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #711 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:09pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Bobby you don't want to admit that you're an ignorant stirrer, do you?  Such a silly little man, who didn't read what the major parties published as far as their policies were and yet your still surprised that they dared to carry them out.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Link?

I never read it anywhere.  tsk  tsk  tsk  ...   Roll Eyes    Roll Eyes    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #712 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 7:26am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:11pm:

Another ignorant fool who refused to read what the political parties published as far as their intended policies were going to be.  Then you're upset when they actually carry them out?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are the ignorant fool, talking crap all the time.

Albanese won't back government's plans to take on 160,000 new migrants each year
Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese says the government should instead focus on training millions of unemployed or underemployed Australians in areas where there are skill shortages.

December 12, 2021

Mr Albanese vowed to create 465,000 free TAFE places for Australians studying in areas where there are skill shortages, including hospitality and tourism as well as areas critical to the care economy such as childcare, aged care and nursing.

"This is good policy for jobs, good policy for people looking to train or retrain, and good policies for businesses, which need more skilled workers," he said last week.

"One in four Australian businesses are experiencing critical skills shortages at the same time there are two million Australians who are either looking for a job or want to work more hours."

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #713 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 7:33am

Has there been any follow-up to this?

Quote:
The Albanese government has already pledged to
provide 465,000 fee-free TAFE places in areas with
a critical skills gap...

Numbers?   Anyone?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #714 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:29am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:11pm:

Barbarians never take a city - until the Bbwians inside open the gates for them.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #715 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:33am

Frank wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:29am:
Barbarians never take a city - until the Bbwians inside open the gates for them.

Are you saying that Brian is a traitor?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #716 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:39am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:33am:

Are you asking if those who open the gates to barbarians - now called 'vibrant cultural enrichers' - are traitors? 
Are you a wacist xenophone, against cultural enrichment and vibrant multicultural diversity?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #717 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:55am

Frank wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:39am:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:33am:

Are you asking if those who open the gates to barbarians - now called 'vibrant cultural enrichers' - are traitors? 
Are you a wacist xenophone, against cultural enrichment and vibrant multicultural diversity?

They're all traitors -
only a people's court could deal with them as per the French Revolution.
Madame Defarge is ready to knit their hair.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #718 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:12am

look at how theyre all pivoting to this big new discussion about nuclear reactors and making that the hot button election issue so migration is off the table now. very slick but right on cue.

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #719 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 11:05am

That's rubbish Brian.

True enough.  I certainly didn't vote for it.  I vote for the Sustainable Australia Party who advocate for sustainable immigration numbers. At present with the numbers pouring in we face an increasingly inequitable future especially with climate change causing our ecosystems to collapse and our environment and wildlife facing extinction.  This is a dry arid continent and cannot support a large population - but that's exactly what we're on track to achieve with this reckless approach to immigration.

And it's Labor with their love of a Big Australia that is causing the destruction not only of our continent but also the loss of our standard of living and economic stability.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 100
Send Topic Print