Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
A present for Kamala Harris (Read 2157 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A present for Kamala Harris
Reply #45 - Sep 17th, 2022 at 10:47pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 10:30pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 10:08pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 7:47pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 7:43pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 7:40pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 7:35pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 7:12pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 6:57pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 6:51pm:
Joe and Kumala the BLM enabelers are keeping a low profile after Joe's hate speech last week, all attention is on The Don for the time being, Kamala is having a good cackle just waiting for the reins.

You left Nancy and the nuclear codes out of your weekly fireside chat, Johnnie.

I'm not sure you've been paying attention to the Don. Would you like to quote his administration's track record on human trafficking?

How about his legislation on stealing government records? Or his tough stance on Putin? Or his progress on the wall?

You know, stick to the program, dear.

hehehe you believed and had The Don run through with your pitch fork on that nuclear code hoax  Cool

What nuclear code hoax was that, Johnnie?

Are you saying The Don didn't take over 50 boxes of classified government documents from the White House?

Are you saying the National Archives hasn't been requesting them to be handed back for nearly two years?

Are you saying the FBI aren't currently investigating MORE stolen documents, after finding several boxes empty?

Are you saying The Don didn't sign a minimum two year penalty into law for stealing government documents?

Are you saying The Don didn't try to have Hillary LOCKED UP for emailing 22 classified records?

Are you saying he didn't campaign on a platform of government integrity and transparency?

Are you saying The Don is not now under criminal investigation for unprecedented record theft and multiple breaches of the espionage act?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Are you saying he has been found guilty of one single criminal offence, the media sure have you in their hands.

Don't want to say, eh?

What sound does a jellyfish make?

Bobby? Do you want to tell Matty?

You are the jelly blubber Kamahl, the do-gooder type, the blinkered one with your head in the sand.

Right, so here's your chance to set me straight. Did Dear Leader really get stung with 11,000 stolen government documents in Melania's panty drawers, or was that fake news?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

If you can't answer that one question straight, your future socks will go down in the history of this board as spineless, sychophantic, giggling Girties.

Over to you.

You got nothing Kamel Wisk as usual just as Nancys boys have got fkk all, i am pretty sure those codes were not in the panty draw though.

No no, Dear Leader posted the news himself, remember? Mean FBI came in and took government documents from Melania's panty draws, he said. So unfair, how very dare they?

Look, if you ask me, he could have just shut up and this could have been totally hushed up, but he's blown it now.

So is that correct? Did that really happen?

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #46 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 1:24am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 16th, 2022 at 8:06pm:
Put that in your leaf blower and smoke it, leftards. If it wasn't for Mr Trump funding the police and building the wall, you'd have MH17 raping YOUR grandmothers.

LOL...

This is how failed president Trump envisaged his wall...

And this is how it—almost—stands today.  This is a section of his
"indestructible" barrier that was blown down in a strong gust of wind...

This is just another example of how Trump almost succeeded in making
America the laughing stock of the world.  The fact that he'll most likely die a
lonely old, forgotten man in a prison cell is, I guess, some compensation for
at least most of his ultimately disastrous ventures, incompetency, and criminal
activities.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 3:08am

I doubt there was wind, more likely the workers used the trees as props until the next morning

It's obvious that section of fence hadn't been cemented in yet ... perhaps the next day's job to get them vertical and braced while pouring the foundation

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 3:15am

AusGeoff wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 1:24am:
America the laughing stock of the world

I'm afraid it is Biden and Kamala who have made America the laughing stock, it's just that no one is laughing anymore, it's gone way beyond a joke

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 4:46am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 16th, 2022 at 8:06pm:
Put that in your leaf blower and smoke it, leftards. If it wasn't for Mr Trump funding the police and building the wall, you'd have MH17 raping YOUR grandmothers.

LOL...

This is how failed president Trump envisaged his wall...

https://i.postimg.cc/bvcs6Rz8/President-Trump-Travels-to-Arizona-50040937841-1.j...

And this is how it—almost—stands today.  This is a section of his
"indestructible" barrier that was blown down in a strong gust of wind...

https://i.postimg.cc/sxRkqvMM/Screenshot-2022-09-18-at-01-14-06-9m85rw1x7td41-jp...

This is just another example of how Trump almost succeeded in making
America the laughing stock of the world.  The fact that he'll most likely die a
lonely old, forgotten man in a prison cell is, I guess, some compensation for
at least most of his ultimately disastrous ventures, incompetency, and criminal
activities.

Just so. To think Dear Leader shut down government for two months for that.

It explains exactly what's wrong with America today. Three metre steel fences and states with human trafficking policies.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 4:49am

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 3:15am:

I'm afraid it is Biden and Kamala who have made America the laughing stock, it's just that no one is laughing anymore, it's gone way beyond a joke

The joke's on the guy who said he'd build a wall, dear. And he's good at building things, believe me, on budget and on time.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 8:13am

So true.
The Democrats and Mafia-Media cried that Trump was an Orange and conned the public into voting for a Lemon in Biden.
They said Trump was no good as a President and gave America someone far worse.
What is really bad is that Trump came from the amateur ranks and is allowed to be flawed.
But Biden is a so-called 'institutionalised professional' and is extremely flawed - so much so, he symbolises the corrupt nature of the Democrats and their mafia-media lover.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 10:47am

https://imgur.com/1N7fbF6

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 11:06am

Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 8:13am:

So true.
The Democrats and Mafia-Media cried that Trump was an Orange and conned the public into voting for a Lemon in Biden.
They said Trump was no good as a President and gave America someone far worse.
What is really bad is that Trump came from the amateur ranks and is allowed to be flawed.
But Biden is a so-called 'institutionalised professional' and is extremely flawed - so much so, he symbolises the corrupt nature of the Democrats and their mafia-media lover.

Oh, I don't know, after two impeachments, ignoring and playing politics with covid, then seeing the economy tank, if your Dear Leader wasnt a candidate for one of the two major parties, he would have been completely unelectable.

He certainly is now. His little insurrection saw to that. The biggest temper tantrum of any politician maybe since George Washington, believe me.

He's not going anywhere near a political office ever again, JaSin, and he knows it.

You?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 11:21am

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 3:08am:
I doubt there was wind, more likely the workers used the trees as props until the next morning

It's obvious that section of fence hadn't been cemented in yet ... perhaps the next day's job to get them vertical and braced while pouring the foundation

no worker in his right mind would use the trees to prop that fence up over a public road. Not without additional bracing.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 12:24pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 11:21am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 3:08am:

no worker in his right mind would use the trees to prop that fence up over a public road. Not without additional bracing.

Barrel distortion from the wide-angle lens is making the leaning of the trees look worse than it really would be

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 12:37pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 4:49am:

The joke's on the guy who said he'd build a wall, dear. And he's good at building things, believe me, on budget and on time.

The joke is on Biden for not learning from Australia of how to "stop the boats", which translates to "stop the illegals at the border", for the United States

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 12:51pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 12:37pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2022 at 4:49am:

The joke is on Biden for not learning from Australia of how to "stop the boats", which translates to "stop the illegals at the border", for the United States

Interesting how you can translate maritime policy to a 3145 km land border, Bias, but there are totally different issues here. It was also interesting to hear Biden's spokeswoman try to explain it in a simple soundbite to journalists. She got tongue-tied trying to explain that, yes, there really is nothing they can immediately do to stop people getting in. They DO try to stop them at the border. They CAN'T.

There's also the problem that those hundreds of thousands of people really are refugees fleeing war and gang violence. Like Australia, the US can't just send them back.

If by following Australia's example you mean detaining them offshore, you'd be sending half a million people to Guantanamo Bay. Indefinitely.

We've seen a wall doesn't work. Any other suggestions?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 1:08pm

biden and the left have miscalculated

they thought that they could import millions of poor mexicans and venezualans and then they would win every election from 2030 on.

doesnt work like that.

migrants HATE more illegals
Migrants tend to be catholic or mulsim. they like family values. they like law and order. they want to fund the police. they want the anti-family woke intellectuals to piss off.

as time goes on, migrants will vote for people like desantis.

florida and texas have the highest number of migrants anthey are increasingly become redder and redder.

sucked in JO , nancy, hilary

you dont understand migrants because you and your mates are smug white urban elites who only have migrants to mow your yard

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Sep 18th, 2022 at 3:13pm

Lefties should take at least 5 illegals into their homes and feed them and give them money for them to send back home.
...but the Lefties never would.
They expect others to deal with the problem.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print