Mehreen Faruqi (Read 1599 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mehreen Faruqi
Reply #90 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:08pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 6:54pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 6:49pm:
You no like da Queen or da King - go live somewhere that doesn't recognise them...

It's no skin off our nose if you leave.....

I love boomers who think we still 'recognise the Queen' in any meaningful way LOL!!!

Like recognising anything you have to say 

...innit?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:10pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 6:58pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 6:56pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 6:54pm:
I love boomers who think we still 'recognise the Queen' in any meaningful way LOL!!!

Have you ever come across anyone on your ward who took you seriously?
What was their diagnosis?

Most intelligent people take me seriously and laugh at your nonsense, yes.

Is that why they want to punch your lights out or threaten your family?

Could it be that your stupidity puts your family at risk because you espouse shyte?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:12pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 7:01pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 6:59pm:
Sooo... nobody, then.

Not surprised at all.

Just because no one who would ever talk to you is intelligent, does not mean intelligent people do not exist lol

Honestly, all of society hates you.  The far right are a radical fringe that is despised by most people  The liberals were kicked out, the Republicans were kicked out.  The right won't ever win in the USA again, it remains to be seen if they can here.  Either way, you are fading away.  Only filthy elderly racists support the right wing, and a few mentally ill people.  Every election, more right wing voters die, and more left wing voters vote for the first time.  Accept your fate

No they hate you ....  you whine about why constantly.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:13pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 10:26pm:
Sooo... nobody, then.

Not surprised at all.

Just because no one who would ever talk to you is intelligent, does not mean intelligent people do not exist lol

Honestly, all of society hates you.  The far right are a radical fringe that is despised by most people  The liberals were kicked out, the Republicans were kicked out.  The right won't ever win in the USA again, it remains to be seen if they can here.  Either way, you are fading away.  Only filthy elderly racists support the right wing, and a few mentally ill people.  Every election, more right wing voters die, and more left wing voters vote for the first time.  Accept your fate

Successive governments, both Lab and Lib, have given you your "progressive" dream policies ... how come you don't go out and enjoy them instead of hanging around on message boards?

Every time you get banned, it seems you can't wait to get back in here ... can't you step out your door and get in your car and drive around the multicultural suburbs savouring the sweetness of We are One ... remove your shoes and tour through a mosque, why can't you do that? Volunteer to help a refugee family get settled, have you done that yet? You don't need message boards when you've got everything you desire from the government ... give it up and enjoy the utopian life the government has given you

Grin  Smiley

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:16pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 19th, 2022 at 7:36am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 10:41pm:
Sooo... nobody, then.

Not surprised at all.

'far right' - you wouldn't know the Far Right if they beat your brains out with a baseball bat... but you're a big tough boy - you saw those blokes off at the election who wanted to kill you....  Grin  Grin  Grin  you still haven't said why that was but the cops laughed at you  ..... how'd your court case go, BTW?

You're slow - when are you going to prove that Gnads and I are one and the same - or leave forever?

When are you going to go to your boss/owner and tell him/her that you are being paid too much and are oppressing women in the gender wage gap, so you want to cut your pay down to that of the women working there?  You can do it - you don't need the money....   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

How are the sheilas on the dating site going?  LOSER!!   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Your portfolio is simply amazing.... a shipload of foolishness...

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

I always enjoy wading into your mental illness LOL.

All of this is projection.  I never promised to leave forever.  As I said, if you're not the same person, you share the one brain cell.  You stopped posting for a bit and he continued on with the same inane BS

I actually give a good portion of the money I earn to causes that you hate.  Which is better than giving it back. 

I'm not on any dating sites. When I was, the ladies were doing fine, and I had a nice time, thanks for asking.

I love how you try to memorise everything I say, get most of it wrong and cry because my life is so great, you assume it can't exist.  LOL!! You're winning!!!!

You are the one with a mental illness.

Obviously your attendance here & your absences isn't just because of bans....

it's because you get returned to the mental facility.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:18pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 19th, 2022 at 3:11pm:
Ron wrote on Sep 19th, 2022 at 3:06pm:
Pauline is 100% correct. In fact any migrant that doesn't like our culture and way of life is welcome to piss off and go back to where they came from.
Pauline is truly a courageous and great Australian unlike the gutless lefties perpetrating this woke bullshit and ruining this country.

Yes, all the Nazis agree with you, Nazi.  Thankfully they are all dying out. 

The idea that the country is being 'ruined' by morals is LITERALLY fascism.

You & your ilk are so far away from morals it's unbelievable.

You just wallow in monumental hypocrisy & BS ideology.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:29pm

There is a cultural counter-weight to the Faruqis, Bandts, the woke and the cultural repudiators generally.

The inaugural Tim Fischer oration in Parliament House - unreported by THEIR ABC, needless to say. It would be 'biased' to report such an event and air the ideas presented.

Being a conservationist of one's cultural and historic inheritance is the radical stance these days.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:46pm

Frank wrote on Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:29pm:
There is a cultural counter-weight to the Faruqis, Bandts, the woke and the cultural repudiators generally.

The inaugural Tim Fischer oration in Parliament House - unreported by THEIR ABC, needless to say. It would be 'biased' to report such an event and air the ideas presented.

Being a conservationist of one's cultural and historic inheritance is the radical stance these days.

I was looking forward to hearing that narration but had to pull up short because of all thanks to and acknowledgement of high ranking Catholics & it was all about Catholics.

It was sunk at the mention of George Pell.

Something better next time Frank.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:53pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:46pm:

I was looking forward to hearing that narration but had to pull up short because of all thanks to and acknowledgement of high ranking Catholics & it was all about Catholics.

It was an event SPONSORED by ACU and Catholic organisations.

I think it is right and proper to acknowledge their support - they are not hiding in the shadows - but then you need to get to the oration and the spirit of Tim Fischer. Leave the sectarianism, the petty politics. This is about expressing ideas. Not listening to the main even because the Catholics may agree with it s bailing out TOO SOON.

Listen to it. Political discourse is about listening AND THEN responding. Not listening and still responding is missing the mark very widely. It's woke, to coin a phrase.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 8:08pm

Frank wrote on Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:53pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 19th, 2022 at 6:46pm:

It was an event SPONSORED by ACU and Catholic organisations.

I think it is right and proper to acknowledge their support - they are not hiding in the shadows - but then you need to get to the oration and the spirit of Tim Fischer. Leave the sectarianism, the petty politics. This is about expressing ideas. Not listening to the main even because the Catholics may agree with it s bailing out TOO SOON.

Listen to it. Political discourse is about listening AND THEN responding. Not listening and still responding is missing the mark very widely. It's woke, to coin a phrase.

I aint woke .... but I have my druthers when it comes to Catholics & what they're involved in.

I may have another go & skip all the CATHOLIC introductions. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Sep 20th, 2022 at 7:49am

No news channel reports on everything.  I'd prefer to be made aware of the fascist events you like TBH

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print