No    
  17 (81.0%)
Not sure    
  1 (4.8%)

Total votes: 21
« Created by: Lisa Jones on: Oct 22nd, 2022 at 7:49am »

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101
Send Topic Print
Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins (Read 36097 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Brittany Brittany Brittany moi moi moi
Reply #1290 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:39am

Johnnie wrote on Dec 9th, 2022 at 12:38pm:
Drumgold the dpp wanker is now in the hot seat after his unwavering support for Brittany and her rape allegations (with no proof).

After Drumgold is behind bars (he will have no friends in there) perhaps Lisa and Brittany can finally be brought to justice for
contempt of court since Drumgold didn't act on these obvious crimes.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/police-union-hits-back-at-act-s-top-pro...

I've said it many times from the beginning that DUMBGUY is the main culprit here.

Actually I fully expect him to start blaming others for HIS stuff up (a deflection of course) as he knows that HE is the reason this fiasco began in the first place.

Right now we have not 1...not 2 .....but 3 people in their 20's suing left right and centre for millions of dollars and ALL are claiming that compensation money is rightfully theirs because they can't ever work again.

DPP DUMBGUY needs to be fork lifted out of Canberra ASAP.
« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:45am by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins
Reply #1291 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:40am

AusGeoff wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 1:55am:
It should be noted that these off-topic rantings and insults are typical
of the way Mothra responds whenever she's backed into a corner with
nowhere to go.  She seems to get some sort of perverse pleasure out
of derailing nearly every thread she infests here.

Ultimately, it's probably not worth the time to respond to her, and further
fuel her irrational tirades of insults and anger.

👆 Good advice

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1292 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:42am

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1293 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:42am

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1294 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:51am

Gnads wrote on Dec 8th, 2022 at 6:55pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 8th, 2022 at 6:28pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 8th, 2022 at 6:25pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 8th, 2022 at 3:52pm:
What was in error in what she said?

Shall we count the ways... - "it was obvious who was on trial here'..... what nonsense.  She was NEVER on trial, but she did have the responsibility of facing the person she accused and being questioned about the issues and the complaint and what was ans wasn't done....

You know what they say about that kitchen being too hot girls... you can always go home to the kitchen...

Really?  Have a look at the pro Lehrmann posts in this thread.  Are they defending him or putting her on trial?

Who actually is "pro" Lehrmann?

More pro injustice & having to prove innocence instead of guilt with trial by media.

As has been stated Lisa Wilkinson & Higgins should have been charged with contempt of court.

Nailed it!

ALL of us who have been pro presumption of innocence ie pro legal system have been shockingly smeared as being pro Bruce the Goose!

By who? Methra <----- an unemployed drug addicted nobody who lives online 24/7, who knows SFA and isn't able to follow anything we type in our posts. Not to worry as her mad manic marathon earned her a ban which has given us a chance to discuss topics without being abused by this nutter! Good work Freediver 👌

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1295 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 9:35am

Perhaps we should change our legal system to the presumption of guilt to keep the Left-wing nutters happy?  Cheesy

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1296 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 10:11am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:39am:
Drumgold the dpp wanker is now in the hot seat after his unwavering support for Brittany and her rape allegations (with no proof).

After Drumgold is behind bars (he will have no friends in there) perhaps Lisa and Brittany can finally be brought to justice for

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/police-union-hits-back-at-act-s-top-pro...

I've said it many times from the beginning that DUMBGUY is the main culprit here.

Actually I fully expect him to start blaming others for HIS stuff up (a deflection of course) as he knows that HE is the reason this fiasco began in the first place.

Right now we have not 1...not 2 .....but 3 people in their 20's suing left right and centre for millions of dollars and ALL are claiming that compensation money is rightfully theirs because they can't ever work again.

Drumgold is a leftard and used this case to fuel Labors toxic workplace culture narrative before the election and it worked because Morrison come out in support of Brittany. Now Drumgold is blaming the cops for political interference, good one.

Drumgold V cops, i don't like his chances and where is the proof he used to go against the cops and how can he get away with standing up before the media after dropping the case and continue to presume Bruce's guilt.

Lawyers in Canberra are now calling for his head to roll.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1297 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 10:41am

Captain Nemo wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 9:35am:
Perhaps we should change our legal system to the presumption of guilt to keep the Left-wing nutters happy?  Cheesy

If you look more closely at the next level woke left driven shyte Brittany has been directed to read out to the media MID TRIAL onwards .... it's all about how hard done by she is BECAUSE of the presumption of innocence principle on which our entire legal system is based on. She's delusional IMO if she (or more accurately those who are hiding behind her and using her as a puppet for their own extreme left wing woke agendas) thinks that's going to change. We are ALL under the SAME presumption. We are ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

And right now I'm able to state with 100% conviction that Brittany is no longer innocent in my eyes of being truthful. The trial procedure itself caught HER out lying on a number of issues as well as deleting evidence (remember on oath we swear to tell the WHOLE truth not just the bits n pieces of truth we've sanitised on our iPhone).

I won't mention the unbelievable delay in bringing the matter to court plus the incessant communications SHE initiated with the guy she alleges was her rapist and the lies wrt the dress she wore the night she was allegedly raped (she kept wearing it to family birthday parties ffs) and the fact that she attended court with a new boyfriend who is the spitting image of her alleged rapist.

As regards Truth? It's too frightened to come out of hiding after being consistently raped throughout this matter.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1298 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 6:59pm

What did The Moth cop a ban for? I haven't heard...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1299 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:05pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 9:35am:

That's what they are after when the complainant is a woman.  They carry on as if not having sufficient evidence is calling them liars when their own legal service makes it clear that is not the case, but it is purely a case of having sufficient viable evidence.

If they ever get hold of this one imagine how any sheila with a hot head or throwing a tizz could have a man convicted of rape just on her mad say-so.

No sirree, Bob - that dog won't hunt.... as I've explained - these people are Neo-Stalinists who want people condemned out of hand on the basis of being denounced... that's how stupid feminist are in reality.

As Angle Davis said long ago (look her up) - "If they come for me in the morning - they will come for you at night!"... i.e. once you touch the crosses and open the walls, the demon inside every person will be free to do what harm it wishes for whatever reason....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1300 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:05pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:51am:
By who? Methra <----- an unemployed drug addicted nobody who lives online 24/7, who knows SFA and isn't able to follow anything we type in our posts. Not to worry as her mad manic marathon earned her a ban which has given us a chance to discuss topics without being abused by this nutter! Good work Freediver 👌

You just seethe lies with every post, don't you?

I don't think you could recognise the truth, let alone utter it.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1301 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:38pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 10:11am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:39am:

Drumgold is a leftard and used this case to fuel Labors toxic workplace culture narrative before the election and it worked because Morrison come out in support of Brittany. Now Drumgold is blaming the cops for political interference, good one.

Drumgold V cops, i don't like his chances and where is the proof he used to go against the cops and how can he get away with standing up before the media after dropping the case and continue to presume Bruce's guilt.

Lawyers in Canberra are now calling for his head to roll.

DumGuy trying to shift the blame for his stuff up? Why am I not surprised  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1302 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:39pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:40am:
It should be noted that these off-topic rantings and insults are typical of the way Mothra responds whenever she's backed into a corner with nowhere to go.  She seems to get some sort of perverse pleasure out of derailing nearly every thread she infests here.

Ultimately, it's probably not worth the time to respond to her, and further fuel her irrational tirades of insults and anger.

👆 Good advice

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1303 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:48pm

mothra wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:05pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:51am:

You just seethe lies with every post, don't you?

I don't think you could recognise the truth, let alone utter it.

She's off her meds again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1304 - Dec 10th, 2022 at 7:50pm

It should be noted that these off-topic rantings and insults are typical
of the way Mothra responds whenever she's backed into a corner with
nowhere to go.  She seems to get some sort of perverse pleasure out
of derailing nearly every thread she infests here.

Ultimately, it's probably not worth the time to respond to her, and further
fuel her irrational tirades of insults and anger.

Give it a rest, your holier than though act isn't fooling everyone. 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101
Send Topic Print