No    
  17 (81.0%)
Not sure    
  1 (4.8%)

Total votes: 21
« Created by: Lisa Jones on: Oct 22nd, 2022 at 7:49am »

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101
Send Topic Print
Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins (Read 36085 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins
Reply #1335 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:29pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 1:37pm:
Jesus - if only it would end....... the trial of Brittany Higgins' alleged rapist continues forever... no wonder he's suing for cash...

So far....

1. Bruce is suing.
2. Brittany is suing.
3. Brittany's (Bruce look alike) boyfriend David is suing.

3 educated high flyers in their late 20's apparently can no longer work and need millions of dollars in compensation.

Ridiculous!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1336 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:30pm

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1337 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:30pm

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1338 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:32pm

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1339 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:32pm

Flip

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1340 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:48pm

I believe you'll find, without looking too far, that marching in riots to bring down the protections of law for men, and making public utterances on national television somehow might fit the bill ... not to mention the public statement being made by that mad feminist 'commissioner for victims' in marching to the court alongside the complainant and standing with her in every way, physically and spiritually, thus making a clear statement that the denounced bastard (so far as yet undefined) was guilty since clearly there was an established victim.

Sheila Law - avoid it at all costs... or suffer the consequences.... it's Neo-Stalinist... all they need is a new Lubyanka to interrogate the denounced and extract confessions like teeth - often along with teeth.... a cold cell and skimpy meals and no hot drinks and thin clothing and a thin blanket with no pillow on a cement slab is usually enough to weaken even a strong man ... then add in interrupted sleep every twenty minutes and he will not even know why he is there let alone whether or not he is guilty.. but he will sign a blank sheet to escape the torment and you can fill it in later........

No need for rigorous interrogation,. Tovarich..... we haff our vays!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1341 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:50pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:29pm:
Jesus - if only it would end....... the trial of Brittany Higgins' alleged rapist continues forever... no wonder he's suing for cash...

So far....

1. Bruce is suing.
2. Brittany is suing.

3 educated high flyers in their late 20's apparently can no longer work and need millions of dollars in compensation.

Ridiculous!

Can't see how the new pussycat in the pride gets to sue..... not a lion, you see... more of a pussy... he should be parading proudly into work showing off his prowess in conquering a new celebrity.... woos... slack-jawed faggot.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1342 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:53pm

.

Caution!  Multiple stealth glitch test under way.... be aware of spinning propellors in opponent's heads and potential triggering events.......do not touch glitches under any circumstances due to potential emotional outbursts.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1343 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:57pm

So far....

1. Bruce is suing.
2. Brittany is suing.

Ridiculous!

What is Bruce's twin brother suing for?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1344 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:59pm

Credit to Young Brittany for now viewing some of her own actions as not being in the best intrests of her own credibility6.

Bet you'll never see that DPP jerk or that 'commissioner' (another job for the girls, FFS, as if women are the only victims in life... FFS)... coming out and saying they fu
c
ked it.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1345 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:02pm

Ah, yes - the ACT DPP .. filled with the milk of human kindness and standing four square for truth, justice and the Australian way - until there is an opportunity to f
u
ck someone over for The Cause... in this case the delusion that women need special legal rights now.....  they already have, BTW - and I warned yez about it thirty years ago....

I cannot train fools...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1346 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:03pm

Brittany can now sit back and watch sh!t happen.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1347 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:28pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:16pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 7:08am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 6:01am:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:58am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:49am:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:37am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 10:41am:
Captain Nemo wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 9:35am:
Perhaps we should change our legal system to the presumption of guilt to keep the Left-wing nutters happy?  Cheesy

If you look more closely at the next level woke left driven shyte Brittany has been directed to read out to the media MID TRIAL onwards .... it's all about how hard done by she is BECAUSE of the presumption of innocence principle on which our entire legal system is based on. She's delusional IMO if she (or more accurately those who are hiding behind her and using her as a puppet for their own extreme left wing woke agendas) thinks that's going to change. We are ALL under the SAME presumption. We are ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

And right now I'm able to state with 100% conviction that Brittany is no longer innocent in my eyes of being truthful. The trial procedure itself caught HER out lying on a number of issues as well as deleting evidence (remember on oath we swear to tell the WHOLE truth not just the bits n pieces of truth we've sanitised on our iPhone).

I won't mention the unbelievable delay in bringing the matter to court plus the incessant communications SHE initiated with the guy she alleges was her rapist and the lies wrt the dress she wore the night she was allegedly raped (she kept wearing it to family birthday parties ffs) and the fact that she attended court with a new boyfriend who is the spitting image of her alleged rapist.

As regards Truth? It's too frightened to come out of hiding after being consistently raped throughout this matter.

Yes we are including this bloke you have been smearing with allegations.

Quote:
He reminds me of the dhead manager who attacked me back when I was 21 at a work function. I was not intoxicated and no rape occurred. But I was assaulted. The 42 yr old intoxicated married manager forced his hands and tongue all over my face and breasts. Unlike Brittany, I wore a bra, undies and corset and unlike Brittany I was not drunk. So I was in full control of my senses and fought my way out of that situation. What I can't get over is this : It's taken me some 30 years to talk about what happened to me (and that's only online and due to this highly publicised case).

He is innocent of all wrongdoing.

Bruce the goose does physically remind me of a dhead manager who tried something on me. And yes even that dhead is presumed innocent in a court of law UNTIL he's proven to be guilty.

Yes, and is it okay for you to talk out of Court and describe him as a sexual offender?

Yes it IS ABSOLUTELY ok for me to use my freedom of speech to describe what happened to me as there are no current court proceedings and I've not actually named the guy. Why do you ask? You seem unsure about the law. Again.  Roll Eyes

1. So...why is it so bad for Higgins to use her freedom of speech after the trial was aborted?

2. I am very sure about the Law about which I do not dribble rubbish or dress up trite banality as though it was legal revelation.

3. I also do not make crap up like for example Higgins and Lehrmann were  earning $200,000.00 p.a.

1. She addressed the media DURING the trial you fool! AND unlike me she named her alleged attacker AND brought him
before the courts with SFA evidence. Ive never been stupid enough to front the media with a carefully worded script about how hard done by I was because of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle upon which our entire legal system is based. That's exactly what Brittany did!

2. I don't think you know much about the law as regards rape and sexual assault Aussie. It's hardly surprising that none of your predictions regarding this trial have eventuated.

3. As regards what you believe to be crap wrt earnings ...you should direct your beliefs to Brittany and/or Bruce. I'm very confident they will set you straight.

No, she didn't.  She spoke to the media not once during any Trial, but she did speak to the ABC once after the aborted Trial.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1348 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:34pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:57pm:

So far....

1. Bruce is suing.
2. Brittany is suing.

Ridiculous!

What is Bruce's twin brother suing for?

Yeah - he's a twin brother.   Some sort of Wop as well...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1349 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:36pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:28pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:16pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 7:08am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 6:01am:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:58am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:49am:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:37am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 10:41am:
Captain Nemo wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 9:35am:
Perhaps we should change our legal system to the presumption of guilt to keep the Left-wing nutters happy?  Cheesy

If you look more closely at the next level woke left driven shyte Brittany has been directed to read out to the media MID TRIAL onwards .... it's all about how hard done by she is BECAUSE of the presumption of innocence principle on which our entire legal system is based on. She's delusional IMO if she (or more accurately those who are hiding behind her and using her as a puppet for their own extreme left wing woke agendas) thinks that's going to change. We are ALL under the SAME presumption. We are ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

And right now I'm able to state with 100% conviction that Brittany is no longer innocent in my eyes of being truthful. The trial procedure itself caught HER out lying on a number of issues as well as deleting evidence (remember on oath we swear to tell the WHOLE truth not just the bits n pieces of truth we've sanitised on our iPhone).

I won't mention the unbelievable delay in bringing the matter to court plus the incessant communications SHE initiated with the guy she alleges was her rapist and the lies wrt the dress she wore the night she was allegedly raped (she kept wearing it to family birthday parties ffs) and the fact that she attended court with a new boyfriend who is the spitting image of her alleged rapist.

As regards Truth? It's too frightened to come out of hiding after being consistently raped throughout this matter.

Yes we are including this bloke you have been smearing with allegations.

Quote:
He reminds me of the dhead manager who attacked me back when I was 21 at a work function. I was not intoxicated and no rape occurred. But I was assaulted. The 42 yr old intoxicated married manager forced his hands and tongue all over my face and breasts. Unlike Brittany, I wore a bra, undies and corset and unlike Brittany I was not drunk. So I was in full control of my senses and fought my way out of that situation. What I can't get over is this : It's taken me some 30 years to talk about what happened to me (and that's only online and due to this highly publicised case).

He is innocent of all wrongdoing.

Bruce the goose does physically remind me of a dhead manager who tried something on me. And yes even that dhead is presumed innocent in a court of law UNTIL he's proven to be guilty.

Yes, and is it okay for you to talk out of Court and describe him as a sexual offender?

Yes it IS ABSOLUTELY ok for me to use my freedom of speech to describe what happened to me as there are no current court proceedings and I've not actually named the guy. Why do you ask? You seem unsure about the law. Again.  Roll Eyes

1. So...why is it so bad for Higgins to use her freedom of speech after the trial was aborted?

2. I am very sure about the Law about which I do not dribble rubbish or dress up trite banality as though it was legal revelation.

3. I also do not make crap up like for example Higgins and Lehrmann were  earning $200,000.00 p.a.

1. She addressed the media DURING the trial you fool! AND unlike me she named her alleged attacker AND brought him
before the courts with SFA evidence. Ive never been stupid enough to front the media with a carefully worded script about how hard done by I was because of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle upon which our entire legal system is based. That's exactly what Brittany did!

2. I don't think you know much about the law as regards rape and sexual assault Aussie. It's hardly surprising that none of your predictions regarding this trial have eventuated.

3. As regards what you believe to be crap wrt earnings ...you should direct your beliefs to Brittany and/or Bruce. I'm very confident they will set you straight.

No, she didn't.  She spoke to the media not once during any Trial, but she did speak to the ABC once after the aborted Trial.

How did she get away with that, Bruce was still under charge.

The same way Lisa got away with it.
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:42pm by Johnnie »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101
Send Topic Print