No    
  17 (81.0%)
Not sure    
  1 (4.8%)

Total votes: 21
« Created by: Lisa Jones on: Oct 22nd, 2022 at 7:49am »

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 101
Send Topic Print
Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins (Read 36094 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins
Reply #1350 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:39pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:34pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:57pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:29pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 1:37pm:
Jesus - if only it would end....... the trial of Brittany Higgins' alleged rapist continues forever... no wonder he's suing for cash...

So far....

1. Bruce is suing.
2. Brittany is suing.
3. Brittany's (Bruce look alike) boyfriend David is suing.

3 educated high flyers in their late 20's apparently can no longer work and need millions of dollars in compensation.

Ridiculous!

What is Bruce's twin brother suing for?

Yeah - he's a twin brother.   Some sort of Wop as well...

https://thenewdaily.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/1614257970-David-Sharaz.jp...

He just needs the moustache and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart, she might have a screw loose somewhere.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1351 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:34pm

I wonder if Brittany's new boyfriend, Bruce's double without a moustache lets her go out without panties on!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1352 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 7:17pm

The word down Canberra way is Brittany is going out without her panties on tonight, nothing new but still newsworthy.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1353 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 7:43pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:28pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:16pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 7:08am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 6:01am:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:58am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:49am:
Aussie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 5:37am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 10:41am:
Captain Nemo wrote on Dec 10th, 2022 at 9:35am:
Perhaps we should change our legal system to the presumption of guilt to keep the Left-wing nutters happy?  Cheesy

If you look more closely at the next level woke left driven shyte Brittany has been directed to read out to the media MID TRIAL onwards .... it's all about how hard done by she is BECAUSE of the presumption of innocence principle on which our entire legal system is based on. She's delusional IMO if she (or more accurately those who are hiding behind her and using her as a puppet for their own extreme left wing woke agendas) thinks that's going to change. We are ALL under the SAME presumption. We are ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

And right now I'm able to state with 100% conviction that Brittany is no longer innocent in my eyes of being truthful. The trial procedure itself caught HER out lying on a number of issues as well as deleting evidence (remember on oath we swear to tell the WHOLE truth not just the bits n pieces of truth we've sanitised on our iPhone).

I won't mention the unbelievable delay in bringing the matter to court plus the incessant communications SHE initiated with the guy she alleges was her rapist and the lies wrt the dress she wore the night she was allegedly raped (she kept wearing it to family birthday parties ffs) and the fact that she attended court with a new boyfriend who is the spitting image of her alleged rapist.

As regards Truth? It's too frightened to come out of hiding after being consistently raped throughout this matter.

Yes we are including this bloke you have been smearing with allegations.

Quote:
He reminds me of the dhead manager who attacked me back when I was 21 at a work function. I was not intoxicated and no rape occurred. But I was assaulted. The 42 yr old intoxicated married manager forced his hands and tongue all over my face and breasts. Unlike Brittany, I wore a bra, undies and corset and unlike Brittany I was not drunk. So I was in full control of my senses and fought my way out of that situation. What I can't get over is this : It's taken me some 30 years to talk about what happened to me (and that's only online and due to this highly publicised case).

He is innocent of all wrongdoing.

Bruce the goose does physically remind me of a dhead manager who tried something on me. And yes even that dhead is presumed innocent in a court of law UNTIL he's proven to be guilty.

Yes, and is it okay for you to talk out of Court and describe him as a sexual offender?

Yes it IS ABSOLUTELY ok for me to use my freedom of speech to describe what happened to me as there are no current court proceedings and I've not actually named the guy. Why do you ask? You seem unsure about the law. Again.  Roll Eyes

1. So...why is it so bad for Higgins to use her freedom of speech after the trial was aborted?

2. I am very sure about the Law about which I do not dribble rubbish or dress up trite banality as though it was legal revelation.

3. I also do not make crap up like for example Higgins and Lehrmann were  earning $200,000.00 p.a.

1. She addressed the media DURING the trial you fool! AND unlike me she named her alleged attacker AND brought him
before the courts with SFA evidence. Ive never been stupid enough to front the media with a carefully worded script about how hard done by I was because of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle upon which our entire legal system is based. That's exactly what Brittany did!

2. I don't think you know much about the law as regards rape and sexual assault Aussie. It's hardly surprising that none of your predictions regarding this trial have eventuated.

3. As regards what you believe to be crap wrt earnings ...you should direct your beliefs to Brittany and/or Bruce. I'm very confident they will set you straight.

No, she didn't.  She spoke to the media not once during any Trial, but she did speak to the ABC once after the aborted Trial.

BEFORE the trial was perfectly legit... nobody influenced there....receiving a groveling apology from the PM before anything proven ... nobody influenced there.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1354 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 7:59pm

From all accounts Grace Tame and Lisa Wilkinson and her pirate Pete has Brittany's back, they are a team to be reaconed with along with chief Drumgold.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1355 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 10:09pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:39pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 3:34pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:57pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 2:29pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 1:37pm:
Jesus - if only it would end....... the trial of Brittany Higgins' alleged rapist continues forever... no wonder he's suing for cash...

So far....

1. Bruce is suing.
2. Brittany is suing.
3. Brittany's (Bruce look alike) boyfriend David is suing.

3 educated high flyers in their late 20's apparently can no longer work and need millions of dollars in compensation.

Ridiculous!

What is Bruce's twin brother suing for?

Yeah - he's a twin brother.   Some sort of Wop as well...

https://thenewdaily.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/1614257970-David-Sharaz.jp...

He just needs the moustache and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart, she might have a screw loose somewhere.

Actually Brittany's former boyfriend who she still has plastered all over her social media pages which are there for the world to see (you'd think she would at least pretend to be dying for privacy) ....looked umm "wrong". I guess what I'm trying to say is this : her former boyfriend who dumped her when he found out about the fiasco, Bruce the goose and now the latest clone twin of said Bruce are seriously ugly and well they look like they're gay to me.

I can't see a REAL man in any of them....they're just a bunch of ugly wannabes with a face which only their mother could love.

It wouldn't surprise me if Brittany ends up splitting with her latest boyfriend (ie the Bruce lookalike guy). He's very creepy IMO. And the fact that he's super glued to Brittany AND her compensation case by coming forward to seek compensation for himself by pretending he can't work because he's being hounded by the media.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1356 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 10:15pm

She seems to like porkers and future beach balls.... strange tastes women have these days.....

Brittany would have about her fat men, sleek men such as sleep a-nights....
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:42pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1357 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 10:25pm

Brittany has some issues to work through, she has Drumgold Lisa Waleed Tame the person of the year the entire media the pirate and everyone to help her through these tough times, her new bf will be there as well but i think he has issues himself.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #1358 - Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:10pm

Higgins should've been charged with contempt of court after
speaking to the media on 27 October.  The claim that the trial
had been aborted two days earlier was incorrect.  The case is
relisted for 20 February 2023.  Higgins was referred to the court
and to police after after criticising the criminal justice system
on live television.

THIS "speech" of Higgins was totally out of order considering
the case is not concluded, and of course there's no verdict.

This should have been a case of contempt...

Quote:
"Like all women who experience sexual violence, I knew the odds
were stacked against me. The criminal justice system has long failed
to deliver outcomes to victims of sexual assault".

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1359 - Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:25pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 7:59pm:
From all accounts Grace Tame and Lisa Wilkinson and her pirate Pete has Brittany's back, they are a team to be reaconed with along with chief Drumgold.

Clearly each is deluded into the idea that lowering legal protections for an accused will somehow make a better society - history tells us that the opposite is true.

Each of these clearly has little to no idea what they are really pushing here... and how very dangerous it is to all citizens.

Trial and conviction by denunciation is a total abrogation of our system of law, and is only suitable to the lowest form of governance, as anyone with a clear eye on the international stage and history can readily see.

As for the more innocuous idea of compelling a defendant to answer questions on the stand, clearly that right to not bother to oppose a weak case was created for a good reason, and must not be undone without a far better reason. The fundamentals of our already sufficiently flawed legal system must not be undermined to suit emotion, and an accuser must prove a case and the defendant has the right to confront that accuser in a court.

As I said - legal protections are flimsy enough for any accused already - they must not be lowered, but need, instead, to be substantially reinforced and extended the other way than what these are seeking in their half-thinking Neo-Stalinist minds warped by emotion and untarnished by reason.

The only changes I can see are a total lockdown on discussion once an investigation is under way, a ban on any activity that may influence a possible outcome such as marching in a victims's pride riot, and a total lack of interference from the media and other unqualified bodies who seek to push their way in - e.g. that commissioner for 'victims'.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1360 - Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:41pm

AusGeoff wrote on Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:10pm:
on live television.

Quote:

I've stated this many times now...Higgins has a big mouth and needed to STFU outside of court. I have no idea why her public relations team organised those pressers. You'd think they've never heard of "sub judice" 😐

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1361 - Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:42pm

Well - all those guys are look-alike butterballs, and the last piccies of Young Brittany showed that she looked like she'd been hitting the bottle too heavily - puffy eyes and slack skin etc.

Maybe she needs to meet a real man to straighten out her thinking.... I feel she is developing a very poor future life for herself sticking with losers like this lot.... and it makes me wonder HTF these people get well-paid gigs as 'staff' for politicians etc - apart from influence and old mate's club...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1362 - Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:44pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 11th, 2022 at 10:25pm:
Brittany has some issues to work through, she has Drumgold Lisa Waleed Tame the person of the year the entire media the pirate and everyone to help her through these tough times, her new bf will be there as well but i think he has issues himself.

Poor as piss crying that he can't work when nobody ever heard of him or even GAF... what a loser and a woos.  That's how they are bred these days.... to cry all the way to the bank..... if I was handling his claim I'd give it short shrift.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1363 - Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:42pm:
Well - all those guys are look-alike butterballs, and the last piccies of Young Brittany showed that she looked like she'd been hitting the bottle too heavily - puffy eyes and slack skin etc.

Maybe she needs to meet a real man to straighten out her thinking.... I feel she is developing a very poor future life for herself sticking with losers like this lot.... and it makes me wonder HTF these people get well-paid gigs as 'staff' for politicians etc - apart from influence and old mate's club...

I know I've stated this earlier ...but I'm worried about Brittany's latest hanger on. He's shifty and I don't trust him one iota. I can't believe he's even claiming millions in compensation too! Like WTF???

Oh and his got an ex wife (who has gone through Hell with him apparently).

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1364 - Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:50pm

AusGeoff wrote on Dec 12th, 2022 at 3:10pm:
on live television.

Quote:

First your claims have to be proven or there is no victim.  As for the stacked odds - it is nothing of the sort - a complainant has the obligation to prove their case beyond ANY reasonable doubt - and the criminal justice system did its job perfectly in her case..... it isn't about 'delivering outcomes to victims of sexual assault' - it is about proving there was a victim in the first place.

In making that statement, clearly she is demanding that the outcome be a foregone conclusion..... guilt by denunciation, the feminist and Neo-Stalinist dream... but only if the accused is a man and therefore representative of their suffering under the 'patriarchy'.... but they don't hate all men - not at all..... just this 'patriarchy'....

As I said - clearly she was coached and maybe even had that ghost written to achieve the maximum effect for The Latest Cause For Women as Perpetual Victims Of Everything.... most likely by that butch haircut lawyer or that commissioner for victims declared in advance of any finding......   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 101
Send Topic Print