No    
  17 (81.0%)
Not sure    
  1 (4.8%)

Total votes: 21
« Created by: Lisa Jones on: Oct 22nd, 2022 at 7:49am »

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 101
Send Topic Print
Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins (Read 36002 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins
Reply #1440 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 4:55pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 1:22pm:
Really annoying that a couple of scumbag Liberal staffers can get blind drunk and it ends up costing the taxpayers $Millions.

Just as annoying as those scumbag Abos burning down the front of Old Parliament House and the taxpayers end up paying $5 Million.

It is very very annoying.  Angry

Do I detect a hint of annoyance in your writings?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1441 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:03pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 3:16pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 3:03pm:

Hush money for something that may or may not have happened, nobody will ever know how much or the reasons behind the Commonwealth of Australia coughing up.

At least Brittany can afford to buy some panties, a couple new Ferraris and and a mansion by the beach now, onya Albo.

Yep it was to keep her mouth SHUT because despite everything that's happened to Brittany ...  she STILL does not know how to do such a simple thing. 😐

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1442 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:07pm

AusGeoff wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 2:52pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 2:27pm:
Reveal your source.

Quote:
The deal – which had been worth up to $3 million – was finalised
following mediation this week with the Commonwealth.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/politics/former-attorneygeneral-michael...

And that's why Brittany's Bruce look alike left wing woke current boyfriend is laughing all the way to the bank.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged - settlement
Reply #1443 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:07pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 4:54pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 12:49pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 10:47am:
Frank wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 9:18am:
By STAFF REPORTERS
6:25AM DECEMBER 14, 2022
A confidential settlement has been reached between Brittany Higgins and the commonwealth in the wake of the former Liberal Party staffer’s claims that she was raped at Parliament House.

Lawyer Noor Blumer, acting for Ms Higgins, issued a statement on Tuesday night.

“At a mediation held today, the commonwealth and Ms Higgins settled her claims,” Ms Blumer said. “At the request of Ms Higgins, the parties have agreed that the terms of the settlement are confidential.”

The agreement came after a day of mediation.

Yep. Nothing about that surprises me.

So right now Brittany needs to wait for the tax funded cheque to issue and clear in her bank account.

After that her creepy Bruce lookalike hanger on boyfriend will "support" Brittany in buying a house together.

After 12 months of that ... her creepy current boyfriend will announce that they've parted ways and would like the public to respect their privacy whilst he grabs half of the value of the asset.

I've seen these scenarios way too many times. Unfortunately.

And if he does that, he will get five eighths of fuq all, having been with her for at best 18 months.  Maybe 50% of the interest earned on any settlement she received from this settlement, at best.  Lisa Jones, you know SFA about Family Law so I really suggest you not offer comments as though you are experienced/qualifed sufficiently to do so.

Yes Aussie (you complete clueless moron)...what would I know about Family Law after surviving its court processes which stretched over a period of 2 years and cost me over a million dollars in fees.

Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

there you go aussie, shes a lawyer now

Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1444 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:08pm

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1445 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:09pm

By STAFF REPORTERS
A confidential settlement has been reached between Brittany Higgins and the commonwealth in the wake of the former Liberal Party staffer’s claims that she was raped at Parliament House.

“At a mediation held today, the commonwealth and Ms Higgins settled her claims,” Ms Blumer said. “At the request of Ms Higgins, the parties have agreed that the terms of the settlement are confidential.”

So right now Brittany needs to wait for the tax funded cheque to issue and clear in her bank account.

After that her creepy Bruce lookalike hanger on boyfriend will "support" Brittany in buying a house together.

After 12 months of that ... her creepy current boyfriend will announce that they've parted ways and would like the public to respect their privacy whilst he grabs half of the value of the asset.

And if he does that, he will get five eighths of fuq all, having been with her for at best 18 months.  Maybe 50% of the interest earned on any settlement she received from this settlement, at best.  Lisa Jones, you know SFA about Family Law so I really suggest you not offer comments as though you are experienced/qualifed sufficiently to do so.

Yes Aussie (you complete clueless moron)...what would I know about Family Law after surviving its court processes which stretched over a period of 2 years and cost me over a million dollars in fees.

Roll Eyes

Aussie??? Has the penny dropped yet as you WHY my eldest son is currently finishing off his 3rd University degree? This time ....in LAW?

The poor kid never forgot what I went through. And despite my protests he's determined to work IN Family Law!

Now could we get back to the topic? 😐

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1446 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:39pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:09pm:
By STAFF REPORTERS

Roll Eyes

Aussie??? Has the penny dropped yet as you WHY my eldest son is currently finishing off his 3rd University degree? This time ....in LAW?

The poor kid never forgot what I went through. And despite my protests he's determined to work IN Family Law!

Sure.....but let's do so without you telling us that the current Higgins boyfriend will get a large slice of the Higgin's payout. 

I'll leave the rest of the stuff about your Son and his Law education alone. 

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1447 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 6:15pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:03pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 3:16pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 3:03pm:

Hush money for something that may or may not have happened, nobody will ever know how much or the reasons behind the Commonwealth of Australia coughing up.

At least Brittany can afford to buy some panties, a couple new Ferraris and and a mansion by the beach now, onya Albo.

Yep it was to keep her mouth SHUT because despite everything that's happened to Brittany ...  she STILL does not know how to do such a simple thing. 😐

She has made more money by not keeping her mouth shut and she would probably be the next Australian of the year, just like Grace but it looks like Bruce and his lawyers will put a stop to their party.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1448 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 7:22pm

Good work if you can get it....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1449 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 7:22pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:08pm:
Flip

Don't call Smithy that - there are more appropriate words.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1450 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 7:26pm

Public interest - we have a right to know how much this farce cost us..... and it will get better.....

Now watch Brittany being unable to work.... my god how the money rolls in .... like some politician 'retiring' from public office to spend more time with family and hopping straight into another fat earner.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1451 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 10:30pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:39pm:
By STAFF REPORTERS

Roll Eyes

Sure.....but let's do so without you telling us that the current Higgins boyfriend will get a large slice of the Higgin's payout. 

1. Thank you, regarding my boy (who I worry about). I can now see my divorce has impacted his life to such an extent that he feels he needs to spend his life representing women and children who are escaping domestic violence and in particular who are experiencing systems abuse. In a Family Law context this type of abuse is perpetrated by 1 party who has significant resources, influence and clout. It is in effect ...an extension of domestic violence using the legal process as a weapon.

2. Brittany's current Bruce lookalike boyfriend hanger on is creepy and has already ruined 1 girl's life. That's right Aussie ...his ex wife has tried to remain quiet but she has a lot to say about him. The sooner Brittany loses this hanger on - the better!

3. Re percentages ...you have absolutely NO IDEA how these are calculated and THEN changed once 1 side (usually the male) ... threatens to litigate until nothing is left. Financial agreements are discussed behind closed doors. And lawyers have no trouble giving you the bottom line : litigate it away or agree now and save yourself SOME money.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1452 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 6:59am

How the mighty have fallen.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #1453 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 7:26am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 10:30pm:
By STAFF REPORTERS

Roll Eyes

1. Thank you, regarding my boy (who I worry about). I can now see my divorce has impacted his life to such an extent that he feels he needs to spend his life representing women and children who are escaping domestic violence and in particular who are experiencing systems abuse. In a Family Law context this type of abuse is perpetrated by 1 party who has significant resources, influence and clout. It is in effect ...an extension of domestic violence using the legal process as a weapon.

2. Brittany's current Bruce lookalike boyfriend hanger on is creepy and has already ruined 1 girl's life. That's right Aussie ...his ex wife has tried to remain quiet but she has a lot to say about him. The sooner Brittany loses this hanger on - the better!

3. Re percentages ...you have absolutely NO IDEA how these are calculated and THEN changed once 1 side (usually the male) ... threatens to litigate until nothing is left. Financial agreements are discussed behind closed doors. And lawyers have no trouble giving you the bottom line : litigate it away or agree now and save yourself SOME money.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1454 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 7:57am

mothra wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 6:59am:

How the mighty have fallen.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 101
Send Topic Print