No    
  17 (81.0%)
Not sure    
  1 (4.8%)

Total votes: 21
« Created by: Lisa Jones on: Oct 22nd, 2022 at 7:49am »

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 
Send Topic Print
Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins (Read 36013 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins
Reply #1470 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 12:32pm

Oh, I'm so sorry to distress you by not being totally focused on you losers - I was driving back from the uni graduation thing, and what a farce it was ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1471 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 12:38pm

<=======>

**CAUTION**  Do not try to adjust your screen!  What you see here is a passing commercial Glitch liner... there is a test in operation of three Stealth Glitches on this same page... these you will not see......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1472 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 12:41pm

Aussie to the back desk....

Allegations withdrawn ...... thank you for coming ... read your own link....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1473 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 1:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 12:41pm:

The allegations were never withdrawn.  They were withdrawn from public view after Lehrmann was charged.

Suppression of the allegations of form are now not subject to any embargo, and that is why The Australian has now re-published them.

I read of them BEFORE they were withdrawn from view.

So, what say ye Grappler.  Have I now shown you why I posted that he had 'form?'  Is this when I smugly say 'I told yez!'

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #1474 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 2:28pm

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1475 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:28pm

Charges withdrawn, Brittany declared the winner by Albo, Albo rewards Brittany from the Commonwealth funds, she helped bring down the Morrison government so millions of dollars of rewards, enough for a mansion by the sea, a Ferrari and a maid for the rest of her life and no explination required to the suckers picking up the bill. Obviousy they concluded Bruce is a rapist so case closed.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged - settlement
Reply #1476 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:30pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 9:04am:
mothra wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:01am:
Aussie wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 7:57am:
mothra wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 6:59am:
Aussie wrote on Dec 14th, 2022 at 5:39pm:
I'll leave the rest of the stuff about your Son and his Law education alone. 

How the mighty have fallen.

Roll Eyes

Like i'm wrong.

Yes you are wrong, and not for the first time.

No She's not

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1477 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:32pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 1:34pm:

The allegations were never withdrawn.  They were withdrawn from public view after Lehrmann was charged.

Suppression of the allegations of form are now not subject to any embargo, and that is why The Australian has now re-published them.

So, what say ye Grappler.  Have I now shown you why I posted that he had 'form?'  Is this when I smugly say 'I told yez!'

Then where are the actions going on? Or are they all waiting to ensure there is a payday?

ONLY withdrawn from public view in the media... well, well, well ... looks like Bruce will be in clover, too with a confidential settlement... what a book this is going to be for Young Brittany who can't work ever again..

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1478 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:39pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:28pm:
Charges withdrawn, Brittany declared the winner by Albo, Albo rewards Brittany from the Commonwealth funds, she helped bring down the Morrison government so millions of dollars of rewards, enough for a mansion by the sea, a Ferrari and a maid for the rest of her life and no explination required to the suckers picking up the bill. Obviousy they concluded Bruce is a rapist so case closed.

Having no real balls is an Albo forte` - wonder if he wakes up on any morning, looks in the mirror and tells himself what a weak but damagng arsehole he really is with his hands on our till?

You can see why his kind exist in politics with that ridiculous charade at that graduation ceremony for men and women students, and the whole focus was on 'women, women, women' including the arrival of St Gillard who was, if you recall, running at less than 10% positive in that television debate they staged for her .... these fools all imagine that is the current reality and will just keep on going with affirmative action still in play, pressure on business and threats, more funding and scholarships on the ground - and at a time when they are outnumbering men in tertiary education facilities and will be paid, on average, 350% more than a man over a lifetime's work.

Time to draw the curtains and restore some sanity by draining that swamp... that's a good start - make them compete on a truly level playing field after giving thanks for the structures they use to get ahead...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1479 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:40pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 2:28pm:

You call that a glitch?  Now THIS is a Glitch!!  See it?????

Wanna see it again???

« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2022 at 2:27pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1480 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:43pm

Clearly Albo supports guilt by accusation/denunciation and wishes he had those gulags those Train types were ranting about at the end of the rail line ... those industrial chimneys hide a dark secret ..... but the people downwind don't realise what that smell is...

Albowitz - where work will make you free ..... A Day In the Life Of Ivan Denisovich .... ... never Ivana Denisovichna .........

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1481 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 5:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:39pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:28pm:

Having no real balls is an Albo forte` - wonder if he wakes up on any morning, looks in the mirror and tells himself what a weak but damagng arsehole he really is with his hands on our till?

You can see why his kind exist in politics with that ridiculous charade at that graduation ceremony for men and women students, and the whole focus was on 'women, women, women' including the arrival of St Gillard who was, if you recall, running at less than 10% positive in that television debate they staged for her .... these fools all imagine that is the current reality and will just keep on going with affirmative action still in play, pressure on business and threats, more funding and scholarships on the ground - and at a time when they are outnumbering men in tertiary education facilities and will be paid, on average, 350% more than a man over a lifetime's work.

Time to draw the curtains and restore some sanity by draining that swamp... that's a good start - make them compete on a truly level playing field after giving thanks for the structures they use to get ahead...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

It's a very very sad state of affairs and this saga scrapes the bottom of the barrel.

No justice, fkk all truth and it's not the Australian way, it doesn't even pass the pub test.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2022 at 5:44pm by Johnnie »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1482 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 5:35pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:32pm:

Then where are the actions going on? Or are they all waiting to ensure there is a payday?

ONLY withdrawn from public view in the media... well, well, well ... looks like Bruce will be in clover, too with a confidential settlement... what a book this is going to be for Young Brittany who can't work ever again..

What actions?

Higgins has settled.  Lehrmann's Lawyers/Media are making grunting sounds but he is yet to fire a legal shot.  I hope he does and I hope that any named Defendant takes it all the way to Trial because as I have been saying to your deaf ears and blind eyes, he will go nowhere near a witness box which he has no choice but to do if he civilly sues all the way to Trial.

FFS...you obviously have no regard for anything I say...so how about you watch that link I gave to Media Watch which makes the same point I made BEFORE that programme went to air.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1483 - Dec 16th, 2022 at 2:26pm

DUH - all the actions from those who alleged Bruce did them wrong ....

Roll cash over on the left side
Roll cash over on the right ..
Roll cash over on the other side,
'Cause the press grab hurts so bad,
He was a man
She said was doin' her wrong...

Apres Brittany la deluge!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1484 - Dec 16th, 2022 at 2:35pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:32pm:

Noticeably...you still have not addressed the 'form.'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 
Send Topic Print