No    
  17 (81.0%)
Not sure    
  1 (4.8%)

Total votes: 21
« Created by: Lisa Jones on: Oct 22nd, 2022 at 7:49am »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101
Send Topic Print
Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins (Read 35959 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Trial of Brittany Higgins's alleged rapist begins
Reply #60 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 4:26pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 3:30pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 3:15pm:
Tel me more about this raunch smell.  Full details so I understand what you are babbling about.

Not a fan myself

I think it is sufficient for this discussion that the girl herself said she could smell it... ... you guys in a monastery or something?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 4:47pm

'a few days' - more like more than a week, including times when she was interviewed by her boss etc...

A perfectly blended mix of the finest pussy juices (the most addictive substance on earth) and male genetic matter expulsion..................... try new Raunch ... for those serious about attracting the opposite sex and showing off their trophies....... sure to make heads turn wherever you go ... and people to wink knowingly.................
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2022 at 4:55pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 5:08pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 4:26pm:
Tel me more about this raunch smell.  Full details so I understand what you are babbling about.

Not a fan myself

I think it is sufficient for this discussion that the girl herself said she could smell it... ... you guys in a monastery or something?

Not me, but the parents of a few young ladies in my home town must have lived there.

I have driven many a young lady in the Cab and I am sure the odds are very short at least one of them would have not long before been engaged sexually, and not once did I smell this thing you call ...... raunch. 

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #63 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 5:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 4:47pm:
'a few days' - more like more than a week, including times when she was interviewed by her boss etc...

https://www.theatermania.com/dyn/graphics/theatermania/v4w220/raunch-logo-84808....

A perfectly blended mix of the finest pussy juices (the most addictive substance on earth) and male genetic matter expulsion..................... try new Raunch ... for those serious about attracting the opposite sex and showing off their trophies....... sure to make heads turn wherever you go ... and people to wink knowingly.................

Grappler, if you want me to take you seriously about this matter, you need to arm yourself with facts.  It was three days, exactly...including to the Police and her ex-boyfriend

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 5:51pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 5:08pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 4:26pm:

Not a fan myself

Not me, but the parents of a few young ladies in my home town must have lived there.

I have driven many a young lady in the Cab and I am sure the odds are very short at least one of them would have not long before been engaged sexually, and not once did I smell this thing you call ...... raunch. 

Ever heard of the box of tissues or the roll of toilet paper?  Quick shower perhaps... your life needs to expand .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 5:55pm

"March 27

DPS secretary provides a report to the minister on the security breach.

Ms Higgins meets with police unit at Parliament House.

Police find there is no criminality involved in the office clean (such as interfering with a crime scene) as there had been no disclosure of sexual assault on the day of the incident."

Well - what was discussed?  Not enough detail.  A security breach?

April 8

Ms Higgins goes to Belconnen police station. Police say they are having trouble getting security camera footage from Parliament House.

So where are the reports and such in the interim?  Where is the statement taken down on 27th March?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 6:08pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 5:55pm:
"March 27

DPS secretary provides a report to the minister on the security breach.

Ms Higgins meets with police unit at Parliament House.

Police find there is no criminality involved in the office clean (such as interfering with a crime scene) as there had been no disclosure of sexual assault on the day of the incident."

Well - what was discussed?  Not enough detail.  A security breach?

April 8

Ms Higgins goes to Belconnen police station. Police say they are having trouble getting security camera footage from Parliament House.

So where are the reports and such in the interim?  Where is the statement taken down on 27th March?

Do some proper research Grappler.  I am not doing any more for you.

Quote:
In the messages, sent three days after the alleged sexual assault in 2019, Ms Higgins told her ex boyfriend Ben Dillaway the evening “didn’t play out how I made out”.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 6:21pm

Its starting to look like Britt cried rape to save her precious prestigious job, she was called a lying cow from her former boss, Britt cleaned up there, she also cleaned up on the former Lisa Wilkins show before going to the cops, again.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:07pm

So how did the evening not play out as she made out... is she confessing to making up the story?

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:19pm

Sad, but not surprising, that so many forum members here are openly condoning rape.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #70 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:19pm:
Sad, but not surprising, that so many forum members here are openly condoning rape.

Oh, no. We are condemning false allegations of rape.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:26pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:24pm:

You have proof of false allegations of rape?

Or are you condoning rape?

It's one or the other.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:51pm

How so?  You are joking, of course?

Let right be done though the heavens fall...and for right to be done an allegation of anything must be proven to the proper standard in a properly constituted court of law.  there are no coulds or maybes ....

So you have found the guy guilty in advance of the case?

Sad, but not surprising, that so many forum members here are openly condoning abuse of law and legal rights.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:52pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:26pm:

It's one or the other.

What nonsense.... requiring an allegation to be properly proven is not condoning anything... you have no right to make this a chalk and cheese thing...

Come on, peccary - 'rape apologist' is just as worn-out as homophobe, misogynist, racist, transphobe, and so forth - all of which have become jokes rather than pointed sticks in the eye of an opponent.

Trot those words out to try to win an argument and the audience goes to sleep....

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #74 - Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2022 at 7:26pm:

It's one or the other.

Yes. The proof is the length of time it took Brittany to make an allegation of rape to police. A magistrate will not consider that a rape has taken place after a long period of time has elapsed between an allegation and a report made to police.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101
Send Topic Print