Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
nuclear risk highest since Cuban Missile Crisis (Read 939 times)
Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Re: nuclear risk highest since Cuban Missile Crisis
Reply #15 - Oct 8th, 2022 at 2:30pm

Oh, and shut up, lee.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Oct 10th, 2022 at 3:25pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 8th, 2022 at 11:19am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 8th, 2022 at 9:04am:
Zelensky Pounds War Drums: Russia Preparing Nuclear Attack on West

Ukrainian President Zelensky is talking again about nuclear war. Yesterday he told an Australian forum that NATO should launch a preemptive nuclear attack on Russia. Today he told BBC that Russia is preparing to attack NATO.

No nuclear-armed NATO country will use nuclear weapons - not preemptively or retaliatory.

NATO is vastly superior to Russia with its capacity for conventional warfare.

What is likely to happen in the event of a nuclear strike from Russia, is that every Russian military interest in the world would become a legitimate target for conventional attack.

No major state actor would stand in NATO's way of this form of retaliation.

I thing you’re  right.
In the meantime, I was sent this!

https://fb.watch/g3kxXJUu0W/

Might pay to have some iodine tablets in home medicine chest?
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2022 at 4:22pm by Sophia »  

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Oct 10th, 2022 at 3:34pm

It’s making me think this looks more like a war between USA and Russia.
The gas pipes was a start to heavy handedness.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2022 at 4:10pm by Sophia »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 11th, 2022 at 5:17pm

lee wrote on Oct 8th, 2022 at 1:41pm:
https://www.ozpolitic.com/yabbfiles/avatars/UserAvatars/Marla.jpg

Be nice to poor Marla, She's only half-left.

Meanwhile Joe is doubling down on his efforts to emasculate the US of A. Now that he has been rebuffed by Saudis etc who cut back more when he pleaded for increased oil, he is now courting Venezuela, winding back sanctions. Roll Eyes

Oh, I know. He'll be calling Putin a genius next.

You?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Oct 11th, 2022 at 5:23pm

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 11th, 2022 at 5:54pm

bobby

when nukes were first a threat, one of the advisors to the president was a mormon and he put america on the road to bunkers and prepping. the mormons are big preppers.

most of them have enough dried food to last several months

in all seriousness, i think you should buy some provisions, a generator, a few jerry cans of fuel.

whilst a nuke wont hit us, if vlad does launch one you can expect global trade to come to a grinding halt for a while and we will run out of fuel fairly quick
no fuel, no groceries, probably some rolling blackouts, probably a  lot of civil unrest, probably the law of the jungle.

i think anyone who doesnt have the common sense to make sure they can provide their own power and food for at least several weeks is nutz.

now if their is a nuclear holocaust, all that goes out the window and the best thing to do would be to take cyanide.
if america were to retaliate with nukes its all over.

nice knowing you  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Oct 11th, 2022 at 5:58pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 11th, 2022 at 5:54pm:
bobby

when nukes were first a threat, one of the advisors to the president was a mormon and he put america on the road to bunkers and prepping. the mormons are big preppers.

in all seriousness, i think you should buy some provisions, a generator, a few jerry cans of fuel.

whilst a nuke wont hit us, if vlad does launch one you can expect global trade to come to a grinding halt for a while and we will run out of fuel fairly quick
no fuel, no groceries, probably some rolling blackouts, probably a  lot of civil unrest, probably the law of the jungle.

i think anyone who doesnt have the common sense to make sure they can provide their own power and food for at least several weeks is nutz.

now if their is a nuclear holocaust, all that goes out the window and the best thing to do would be to take cyanide.

nice knowing you  Wink

Only the very rich have proper bunkers -
people like Bill Gates.
The rest of us will die.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 11th, 2022 at 6:10pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 11th, 2022 at 5:58pm:
bobby

nice knowing you  Wink

Only the very rich have proper bunkers -
people like Bill Gates.
The rest of us will die.

in a full on nuclear war, you would be hoping a nuke landed right on your house, quick painless death.

but a more likely scenario is supply chains and trade come to a screeching halt and we have to reorganise on the fly.

australia could do that but there will be a lot of chaos for several months , probably looting and lawlessness and hunger and assaults and people attacking neighbours for resources.

rural folk tend to come together , so no big deal but without all the supply chains, not much is going to reach fat steve and fat janeen living in suburbia and whinging about their pension.

they cant eat money, they cant put a government cheque in their fuel tank.

i can see some really bad things happening in cities without power and fuel.

no power, no water, no sewage, no refridgeration.

bobby, the government couldnt even handle a sniffles virus.

if you think albo or dan can have ANY effect on your life in a big city if trade and commerce and money flows shut down, you are out of your freaking mind

so take a couple grand

get a generator, 100 litres of fuel, 200 bucks worth of rice and tinned tuna, fill your bath with water and deadlock the doors.

you can be the new will smith
You Are Legend

will.jpg (13 KB | 3 )
will.jpg

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Oct 11th, 2022 at 6:27pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 11th, 2022 at 6:10pm:
in a full on nuclear war, you would be hoping a nuke landed right on your house, quick painless death.

but a more likely scenario is supply chains and trade come to a screeching halt and we have to reorganise on the fly.

australia could do that but there will be a lot of chaos for several months , probably looting and lawlessness and hunger and assaults and people attacking neighbours for resources.

rural folk tend to come together , so no big deal but without all the supply chains, not much is going to reach fat steve and fat janeen living in suburbia and whinging about their pension.

they cant eat money, they cant put a government cheque in their fuel tank.

i can see some really bad things happening in cities without power and fuel.

no power, no water, no sewage, no refridgeration.

bobby, the government couldnt even handle a sniffles virus.

if you think albo or dan can have ANY effect on your life in a big city if trade and commerce and money flows shut down, you are out of your freaking mind

so take a couple grand

get a generator, 100 litres of fuel, 200 bucks worth of rice and tinned tuna, fill your bath with water and deadlock the doors.

you can be the new will smith
You Are Legend

In the 1980s I had an old French friend who lived under the Vichy Govt.
during WW2 in the South of France.
He was sent to a farm with about 20 other kids and
received schooling there from a real teacher.
He was happy to be out of the war -
he received an education and always good farm food.
They were taught how to do farming too.
German soldiers would visit once per month but
all they wanted was a car boot load of food and they
would be happy and go away.
Farms give you safety.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 11th, 2022 at 7:37pm

food and fuel bobby.

they are the essentials.

so many people in big cities have things like superannuation accounts and bonds and negatively geared this or that . they think its high status to outsource everything, lease a car you dont even know how to check the oil on, have an app to order your dinner and some dude comes and drops it off. they are totally divorced from nature.

they just expect that the wall socket will always work, their credit card will always work, the toilet will always flush, the cops will always come, the hospital will always look after them.

they have no idea how fragile these complex systems are.

optus which is a pretty big tech company got hacked so easily.

one day the power grid or the monetary system or the refineries or the hospitals will get hacked and they might be down for a while.

you want to be as self reliant as possible.

dont rely on albo or dan..they got nothing

dont rely on the big banks and super bosses..they will be off on their corporate jets before you get out of your apartment

self reliance is the key and knowing people with real skills

like us farmers

the chode probably wont make it.
he is only suited to a very safe and pandered environment
he has been deskilled and dumbed down and he is really a helpless baby.

vlad is an action man who despises weakness.

i think theres a little part of vlad that wants to put the blowtorch on the west.

if vlad did, for instance have cancer and his doc said, vlad, your time is up pal.
vlad may do something to create a "challenging" environment to sort out the men from the boys.

i think vlad would justify this to himself as a resetting of humanity to reward toughness, resilience, the ability to endure and man up in a crisis.

the west dont get that.

the instincts of people like biden and trudeau and albo and jacinda re to try to make their citizens lifes as unchallenging as possible
to try to nerf every corner of the country
keep their little chickens safe
be super sensitive and sweet and pander.

vlad seems like the sort of guy who chucks his 6 yo in the pool to teach him to swim.

he might see a nuke exchange as good for humanity.
he might see it as "the great reset"

like a good boy scout, you should be prepared to meet such a challenge

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 11th, 2022 at 11:33pm

bobby

nice knowing you  Wink

You'll be given the order when the time is right, Aquascoot. You await instructions from the "noble Vlad" before you go drinking any kool aid, okay?

He's a little bit naughty. The Superior Man's like that. The chodes don't like it, but what can they do?

Stand back and stand by, leftards. Russia, if you're listening, over and out, okay?
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2022 at 11:41pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 5:16am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 11th, 2022 at 11:33pm:
bobby

nice knowing you  Wink

You'll be given the order when the time is right, Aquascoot. You await instructions from the "noble Vlad" before you go drinking any kool aid, okay?

He's a little bit naughty. The Superior Man's like that. The chodes don't like it, but what can they do?

Stand back and stand by, leftards. Russia, if you're listening, over and out, okay?

at least you got that sentence right

what they can do is prepare and learn self reliance and resilience

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 5:22am

aquascoot wrote on Oct 11th, 2022 at 7:37pm:
food and fuel bobby.

they are the essentials.

so many people in big cities have things like superannuation accounts and bonds and negatively geared this or that . they think its high status to outsource everything, lease a car you dont even know how to check the oil on, have an app to order your dinner and some dude comes and drops it off. they are totally divorced from nature.

they just expect that the wall socket will always work, their credit card will always work, the toilet will always flush, the cops will always come, the hospital will always look after them.

they have no idea how fragile these complex systems are.

optus which is a pretty big tech company got hacked so easily.

one day the power grid or the monetary system or the refineries or the hospitals will get hacked and they might be down for a while.

you want to be as self reliant as possible.

dont rely on albo or dan..they got nothing

dont rely on the big banks and super bosses..they will be off on their corporate jets before you get out of your apartment

self reliance is the key and knowing people with real skills

like us farmers

the chode probably wont make it.
he is only suited to a very safe and pandered environment
he has been deskilled and dumbed down and he is really a helpless baby.

vlad is an action man who despises weakness.

i think theres a little part of vlad that wants to put the blowtorch on the west.

if vlad did, for instance have cancer and his doc said, vlad, your time is up pal.
vlad may do something to create a "challenging" environment to sort out the men from the boys.

i think vlad would justify this to himself as a resetting of humanity to reward toughness, resilience, the ability to endure and man up in a crisis.

the west dont get that.

the instincts of people like biden and trudeau and albo and jacinda re to try to make their citizens lifes as unchallenging as possible
to try to nerf every corner of the country
keep their little chickens safe
be super sensitive and sweet and pander.

vlad seems like the sort of guy who chucks his 6 yo in the pool to teach him to swim.

he might see a nuke exchange as good for humanity.
he might see it as "the great reset"

like a good boy scout, you should be prepared to meet such a challenge

In some ways city kids should spend one school year on farm.
They might understand the world a little better.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #28 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 7:53am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 12th, 2022 at 5:22am:
In some ways city kids should spend one school year on farm. They might understand the world a little better.

Oh Blooby, all you need to do is come out of the closet.

It's that simple

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 12th, 2022 at 7:55am

Marla wrote on Oct 12th, 2022 at 7:53am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 12th, 2022 at 5:22am:
In some ways city kids should spend one school year on farm. They might understand the world a little better.

Oh Blooby, all you need to do is come out of the closet.

It's that simple

So, American farm workers are all gay.

Explains country music, I guess.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print