Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Joe Biden shuts down Chinese chip factories (Read 629 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Joe Biden shuts down Chinese chip factories
Oct 18th, 2022 at 11:19am

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/chinas-semiconductor-indus...

The controls caused the “complete collapse” of
China’s semiconductor industry overnight, according to one expert.

“This is what annihilation looks like: China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry was reduced to zero overnight,” an entrepreneur who tweets under the name Lidang wrote in a thread translated by Jordan Schneider, a senior analyst at Rhodium Group.

“Lots of people don’t know what happened yesterday,” Lidang explained.

“To put it simply, Biden has forced all Americans working in China to pick between quitting their jobs and losing American citizenship.

“Every American executive and engineer working in China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry resigned yesterday, paralysing Chinese manufacturing overnight.

“One round of sanctions from Biden did more damage than all four years of performative sanctioning under [former US president Donald] Trump.”

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Joe Biden shuts down Chinese chip factories
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 11:21am

What does this really mean to us here?

No computers?

No iPhones?

Invasion of Taiwan for Chip Plant?

Point of no return?

What else?

President Xi will be furious.
This could provoke war.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 11:45am

It's either do something now or give what industry they have left to the chinaman and then end up with streets full of walking zombis high on chinese made fentanyl.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

reggie1963

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:05pm

Better go and buy a spare laptop, some radios, a spare phone and tuck them away in a sealed metal box for an EMP day.

Talk about driving Putin and XI closer together.

The US giving Sudi and India sh*t. This is all going to end badly for everyone. The conflict is on the verge of spilling over into NATO countries now. Dumb ar*e Americans.

FROM CARL DUNCE THE LYING SACK OF HORSE SH*T

"The only gigantic lie we've been fed (and continue to be fed) by our governments is that Covid is mild and no more dangerous than the flu"

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:05pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 11:45am:
It's either do something now or give what industry they have left to the chinaman and then end up with streets full of walking zombis high on chinese made fentanyl.

But Nail,
there was already a chip shortage - what will happen now?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:07pm

reggie1963 wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:05pm:
Better go and buy a spare laptop, some radios, a spare phone and tuck them away in a sealed metal box for an EMP day.

Talk about driving Putin and XI closer together.

The US giving Sudi and India sh*t. This is all going to end badly for everyone. The conflict is on the verge of spilling over into NATO countries now. Dumb ar*e Americans.

First energy and now technology has been weaponised.
This is war.

IP Logged

reggie1963

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:31pm

The US has destroyed the worlds financial and economic systems, their solution now is to turn everyone against everyone and stand back and watch. Very soon the world will be against the US.

"It wasn't me, I didn't do it. It was Putin, It was Xi,it was covid, it was Trump."

No my friend it was the *&^$. A sheckel for your thoughts?

"The only gigantic lie we've been fed (and continue to be fed) by our governments is that Covid is mild and no more dangerous than the flu"

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #7 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:05pm:
a chip shortage - what will happen now?

China will be phishing.

IP Logged

reggie1963

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:37pm

US Senators Propose Punishment For Major Ally

US weapons should be withdrawn from Saudi Arabia as punishment for oil output cuts, announced last week by the de-facto leader of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Democratic lawmakers have said.

“For several years, the US military has deployed Patriot missile defense batteries to Saudi Arabia to help defend oil infrastructure against missile and drone attacks,” a statement reads.

These advanced air and missile defense systems should be re-deployed to bolster the defenses of eastern flank NATO allies like Poland and Romania — or transferred to our Ukrainian partners,” Democratic Senator from Connecticut Chris Murphy said in the statement

Who cares they will go buy S400 instead. The last treaty signed between Saudi and Jew looks to be in trouble already. All that polarizing by the US doesn't seem to have had a good tailor. The seems are coming apart as the US turns enemies into friends and friends into enemies.

Global Insight investigates a major yet secretive new alliance between Saudi Arabia and Israel intended to bring peace to a tumultuous region and make Saudi Arabia the uncontested leader of the Middle East.

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:43pm by reggie1963 »  

IP Logged

reggie1963

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:41pm

By the end of the year we wont give a sh*t about the vax.

You will be looking for fuel, food, medicine, can openers.

IP Logged

reggie1963

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:50pm

chimera wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:36pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:05pm:
a chip shortage - what will happen now?

China will be phishing.

China's transformation from a rice paddy to the industrial powerhouse they are now has been astonishing. This has happened before, Germany 1930's.

Germany, a nation of maybe 55-65 million started a war in 1939 and it took the combined power of 39 nations 6 years to defeat them. Now insert 1.4 billion into that equation. Imagine every factory that has been making cars and phones and can openers now turned into manufacturing military hardware. What is it going to take to stop them if they really start a pub brawl? There is only one answer to this question.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #11 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:59pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 11:21am:
What does this really mean to us here?

Means more turd gurgling from Blooby who visits fringe media extreme right-wing sites who spoon feed him this horseshit.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #12 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 1:00pm

reggie1963 wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:31pm:
The US has destroyed the worlds financial and economic systems, their solution now is to turn everyone against everyone and stand back and watch. Very soon the world will be against the US.

"It wasn't me, I didn't do it. It was Putin, It was Xi,it was covid, it was Trump."

Go back to sleep, RuZZian bot.

IP Logged

reggie1963

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 1:10pm

Marla wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 1:00pm:
reggie1963 wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 12:31pm:

Go back to sleep, RuZZian bot.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Democrat living in Colorado. Good luck with the future, you are going to need more than luck.
I can see your good American education at work, there are 2 SS's in Russian not 2 ZZ's.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #14 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 1:12pm

reggie1963 wrote on Oct 18th, 2022 at 1:10pm:
I wouldn't expect anything less from a Democrat living in Colorado. Good luck with the future, you are going to need more than luck.

Seeing you're a RuZZian bot, one can only gather you don't expect much of anything in life.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print