ANYTHING BUT Dem policies.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The Red Wave
Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 3:30am

For World Peace, I wish the Republicans well.
For the selfish Democrats who thrive on persecuted victimhood to get ahead and probably claim that Russia started it all as well.
You'll hang yourself like a victim indeed, but you'll not take the lives of billions with you for your Nuke War.

...meanwhile Peccary squeals "But what about Trump!?"
Angry

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

LearJett

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #3 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:01am

Frank wrote on Nov 5th, 2022 at 8:14am:
List the things the media will blame for the Republican win on Tuesday:

ANYTHING BUT Dem policies.

Over 80% of all registered voters polled say the Economy and Fuel Prices will determine their vote.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:48am

It's hard to overestimate the rising tide of the ultra-religious, Christian fundamentalist conservative resentment building in the US bible belt and throughout the southern US.

The socio-cultural engineering experimentation over the last few years has more than alarmed this demographic - they're convinced it's satanic.

"Ah gaht mah mahnd made up, an' mah heart is raht, an' ahm goin' with Jesus awl tha way".

That's more than an affirmation from this demographic - it's a mortal threat to those who stand in their way.

Their Jesus is not a peacenik turning the other cheek, he's a warrior messiah.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:06am

Ahh yes Meister Eccy.
The Blue North Democrats (aka Yankees) have been trying to use the old Grey South Confederates (aka Rebels) cliche since Trump came out from nowhere... er, well - came out from the Red East Republican Party matter of factly.

They raced around pulling down old Confederate Statues, etc - showing their reason and justification for 'being' who they are today.
No such thing as a Confederate. No matter how much they pay people to Flag the Rebel Flag and KKK Flag at Republican rallies.

The Grey South is long gone. Cain sley Abel remember and Abel died for his 'Domestic' crime (against Black).
Now the Blue North is on its own and will be held accountable for its 'International' crime (against Yellow) - by hanging itself for lack of someone to fight directly.

Desperately they search for that which they fought for - the victimhood of being attacked (by Rebels).
As much as they try to pin the Confederacy past on the Red East Republicans - the Reds are not taking the bait.
As much as the Blue North has used the Media to blatantly make those 'Big Lies' because 'it can' (rather than should) - the People are waking up since last Election, waking up against this Woke evil.

Time for a Sacrifice to move to the next stage on the Global Plan.
Time to sacrifice the Blue North Democrats in America.
Time to sacrifice the French to the Moslems (UK already stepped back Wink).
Time to make a 'Republican Movement' sacrifice here in Australia to the Aborigines and crucify them on the Southern Cross. Wink

Sadly for Biden's 'BUILDING BACK' (the past), the World needs to move FORWARD.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:09am

Jasin wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:06am:
Ahh yes Meister Eccy.
The Blue North Democrats (aka Yankees).

You mean New Englanders from the US northeast.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:11am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:09am:
Ahh yes Meister Eccy.

No I mean the Blue North that stood for the ...Blue North against the Grey South in the Civil War.

...never trust anything 'created' by War. Wink

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:14am

Boris wrote on Nov 5th, 2022 at 7:30am:
The Republicans will demolish the Democrats next week

Maybe but it looks too close to call, depends on the turn out.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:16am

Jasin wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:11am:
Ahh yes Meister Eccy.

No I mean the Blue North that stood for the ...Blue North against the Grey South in the Civil War.

You should mean the New Englanders.

The socio-cultural divide between north and south in north America occurred centuries before the civil war.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #10 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:19am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:48am:
It's hard to overestimate the rising tide of the ultra-religious, Christian fundamentalist conservative resentment building in the US bible belt and throughout the southern US.

The socio-cultural engineering experimentation over the last few years has more than alarmed this demographic - they're convinced it's satanic.

"Ah gaht mah mahnd made up, an' mah heart is raht, an' ahm goin' with Jesus awl tha way".

That's more than an affirmation from this demographic - it's a mortal threat to those who stand in their way.

Quote:
It's hard to overestimate the rising tide of the ultra-religious, Christian fundamentalist conservative

It is also difficult to measure the pro Roe v Wade Woman's rights vote. This is a group many of which normally don't vote who will this time. This is a direct parallel to the Trump Base who voted for the first time in 2016.

Both a dynamic that the polls likely will not measure till after the election. Several recent election votes fell victim to this. One state was polling republicans by 4% the actual vote went Dems by 16% A 20% swing against the republicans that they didn't see coming.

One scenario could see this applying across the board, probably not the most likely outcome but it is possible.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:23am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:16am:
Ahh yes Meister Eccy.

The socio-cultural divide between north and south in north America occurred centuries before the civil war.

Yes. It was the Blue North and their Yellow Economics.
v
The Grey South and their Black Economics.

Sadly Australia wasn't really up and running then, so America wasn't really big enough for the both of them.

Hopefully once the Blue North hangs itself like a typical victimhood person does.
The White Supremacists will form the White Party to fill the void in opposition to the Red Republicans.

Cherokee way was to have a White Peace Party and Red War Party.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:31am

Jasin wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:23am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:16am:
Ahh yes Meister Eccy.

Yes. It was the Blue North and their Yellow Economics.
v
The Grey South and their Black Economics.

It was New England's Puritan Calvinist ethos, with its emphasis on hard work and education vs the southern sense of itself as an aristocracy with its slavery and its Scots-Irish religious with their deemphasis on education in favour of divine revelation. That and their fierce sense of independence and self-reliance.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:34am

And the Yugoslavian War was actually started by some Serbian/Croats getting drunk on Australian beer at a Checkpoint.
This is a well known truth told by both sides.
But you know there was way more to it.  Wink

IP Logged

scope
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 1:43pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:19am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:48am:

Quote:
It's hard to overestimate the rising tide of the ultra-religious, Christian fundamentalist conservative

It is also difficult to measure the pro Roe v Wade Woman's rights vote. This is a group many of which normally don't vote who will this time. This is a direct parallel to the Trump Base who voted for the first time in 2016.

Both a dynamic that the polls likely will not measure till after the election. Several recent election votes fell victim to this. One state was polling republicans by 4% the actual vote went Dems by 16% A 20% swing against the republicans that they didn't see coming.

One scenario could see this applying across the board, probably not the most likely outcome but it is possible.

Roe Vs Wade is simmering in the background,a short time back the polls indicated a Dem win based on the Roe Vs wade decision, now its close in most seats a 3 or 4 % margin, however I believe the Republicans are in for a few shocks, seats they expect to win easily may not go their way simply because they think that the decision has faded away from peoples minds.

A recent Harvard poll indicates that 40% of Gen Z (18 to 29 yr olds) will definitely cast a vote in the mid terms, up from a lowly 12% back in 2018. The main reason given, they dont want another Trump

Its going to be interesting to see if the Dems can buck the mid term trends.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print