Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Peter Reith has died at age 72. (Read 1863 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Peter Reith has died at age 72.
Reply #45 - Nov 10th, 2022 at 11:44am

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 9th, 2022 at 7:10am:
Redmond Neck wrote on Nov 9th, 2022 at 6:25am:
Yep good riddance to bad rubbish there imo!

STFU Redback. As usual - you're in here like the typical blowfly we all know you are ... to say SFA because you really haven't got a bloody clue!

👆 And here is your only other contribution in this topic Redback. You're nothing but a nasty and vicious backstabbing troll irrespective of the id you use. 

Apologies to the rest of you who have posted in this topic in good faith. The fact that I disagree with you isn't important. What matters to me is that you've posted with conviction and I can now see a completely different perspective based on your personal experiences at that time. I thank you for your honesty and also for your patience with me given I have a dissenting view. Believe it or not ... I quite enjoy being challenged by those I disagree with.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Nov 10th, 2022 at 12:22pm

Government attacks unions - proxy attacks workers and wage rates ... economy declines and approaches moribund...

Money was made round to go around.... no money at the bottom - no going around... money no going around - economy stop....

HowardGuv was a disaster in countless ways... little man syndrome at its very worst.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Nov 10th, 2022 at 12:42pm

... Why do they always bury politicians flat on their back, one foot under, and with one arm raised?

So they can continue to collect their handout.....

"Upon the death of a serving MP, their spouse receives an annuity equal to 5/ 6 of the rate of the retiring allowance which would have been payable had the MP not died. If the MP has served less than eight years at the time of death, the retiring allowance is calculated as if they had served eight years."

While it says 'serving MP' (etc) you can bet there has been a cunning interpretation of what that means.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Nov 10th, 2022 at 1:08pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 10th, 2022 at 11:34am:
Redmond Neck wrote on Nov 10th, 2022 at 11:31am:
Stick to growing chokos Loser!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yet another useless BS reply by you! STFU Redback. As per usual you jump in like a blowfly to prove what we already know about you. You know SFA about this topic. Now hop it!

Speaking of people who "know SFA about this topic........."

Link.

Note the comments about deliberate Government activity to make the whole thing worse and also note how workers' conditions significantly improved as a result of Union activity.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Nov 15th, 2022 at 11:41am

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2022 at 8:37pm:
Did Peter Reith ever enter a school and pin a kid to a tree?

Did Peter Reith ever enter a school oval and pash a Boong?

Questions questions.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:20pm

aquascoot wrote on Nov 8th, 2022 at 8:53pm:
good chap, strong , principled, stoic, able to make tough choices.

one of the good guys

Now you're about the bottom of the barrel for poster boys Aqua.

He was a dead set grub.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:22pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 8th, 2022 at 9:21pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 8th, 2022 at 8:36pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2022 at 8:16pm:
The lying prick can get fuqqed.  May he rot in Hell for his atrocious lies, and soon enough his mate Hayseed will join him there.

Link.

Yeah, harsh I know, but he deserves it.

Fuqqn hell, you ARE deformed, arse. Hideous stinker.

1. I have no idea why Aussie posted what he did.

2. Aussie has shown ME that HE is a lying hypocrite because it's a well known fact that Aussie doesn't believe in God or Heaven or Hell.

3. Peter Reith died at age 72 after a long battle with Alzheimer's. It's a horrible and vile way to die. Being there watching him die would have been very traumatic for his wife and children.

Not actually talking about his wife & children nor what killed him

talking about Reith the man, the politician

& the slime ball he was as a govt minister.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:25pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 8th, 2022 at 9:32pm:

one of the good guys

Yep. He was always allocated the tough jobs which required making tough decisions.

What he did in hiring ex ADF mercenaries to bust & or assault picket line Unionists was nothing short of illegal bastardry....

and a bigger bastard you could not get.....

in fact he was an outright TNUC.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:29pm

Gnads wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:20pm:

one of the good guys

Now you're about the bottom of the barrel for poster boys Aqua.

He was a dead set grub.

That's just aquascoot's (boring) shtick.

He always tries to put a positive spin on horrible people.

Ask him about Hitler and he'll say: "Snappy dresser, healthy eater, strong leader, very charismatic, and loved animals. Admirable guy".

Roll Eyes

It's so boring and predictable.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:30pm

Quote:
Peter Reith has died at age 72.

about 71 years to late

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #55 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:34pm

Gnads wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:25pm:

one of the good guys

Yep. He was always allocated the tough jobs which required making tough decisions.

What he did in hiring ex ADF mercenaries to bust & or assault picket line Unionists was nothing short of illegal bastardry....

WTF is a TNUC?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:35pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 10th, 2022 at 11:26am:
Peter Reith stated the brutal and uncomfortable truth. And he had the guts to stand up and get our inept waterfront industry back on track too.

It was never going to be an easy roadmap given the unrepentant union thugs involved and who were controlled by the Communist and Labor Parties of Australia.

We could do with more politicians like Reith in Australia. Men who are tough and prepared to jump in and get the job done.

What we have instead are spineless inept dheads who sit around pretending to care about what they do. They're really there to feather their own nests as they prepare themselves for retirement to enjoy unbelievable benefit packages.

Edit : And if it wasn't for Reith putting the frighteners on those lazy bludging waterfront wankers who thought they could get away with what they had been doing for decades...Australis waterfront industry would not be the competitive and efficient one we see today.

Deal with it you lot!

You thinking that nasty POS Reith is any sort of political hero speaks volumes.

He should have been tarred & feathered & thrown in jail.

What he did was unconstitutional & illegal.

Of all the dislikeable Liberal politicians Reith is the most detestable.... the King of Grubs.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:39pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:34pm:

one of the good guys

WTF is a TNUC?

Spell it backwards Roll Eyes

And that praising him ..... he was actually a dead tnuc ...... coz tnucs are useful.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #58 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 2:00pm

Gnads wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:39pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:34pm:

one of the good guys

WTF is a TNUC?

Spell it backwards Roll Eyes

And that praising him ..... he was actually a dead tnuc ...... coz tnucs are useful.

Ha! Here I am trying to work it out going forwards.

Look to be fair I was a busy student back when Peter Reith was active in politics. This might be WHY I've clashed with just about everyone on OzPol over the Patrick Corporation affair.

NB : When I say I was "busy" I really mean this : I was working 2 part time jobs plus studying part time at Uni plus buying my first car plus I was putting money aside for my first property. Plus I was prepping for a wedding to a lazy arsehole who turned out to be an abusive next level TNUC!

Just looking at this 👇....

https://amp.theaustralian.com.au/nation/patrick-termination-bid-sparks-new-wharv...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Australian_waterfront_dispute

Edit :
👆 Ahhhh .... 1998! Of course! That explains it! No I was actually exhausted and married (ie fighting to survive) and trying to get away from the prick. Apologies to all but I had my own domestic dispute to sort out AND I wasn't allowed to watch TV or listen to the radio or use a phone. Hell I wasn't even allowed to open any mail which was delivered. Even if it was in my name! So any news I gleaned was at best very meagre (and usually by accident). Look unless you're a woman who's experienced family violence at the hands of a much bigger and much older guy you will probably not get what I'm saying. And that's ok because it probably means you guys are nothing like the demonic beast I escaped from. Anyway...
i
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2022 at 2:22pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #59 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 3:38pm

Gnads wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:35pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 10th, 2022 at 11:26am:
Peter Reith stated the brutal and uncomfortable truth. And he had the guts to stand up and get our inept waterfront industry back on track too.

It was never going to be an easy roadmap given the unrepentant union thugs involved and who were controlled by the Communist and Labor Parties of Australia.

We could do with more politicians like Reith in Australia. Men who are tough and prepared to jump in and get the job done.

What we have instead are spineless inept dheads who sit around pretending to care about what they do. They're really there to feather their own nests as they prepare themselves for retirement to enjoy unbelievable benefit packages.

Edit : And if it wasn't for Reith putting the frighteners on those lazy bludging waterfront wankers who thought they could get away with what they had been doing for decades...Australis waterfront industry would not be the competitive and efficient one we see today.

Deal with it you lot!

You thinking that nasty POS Reith is any sort of political hero speaks volumes.

He should have been tarred & feathered & thrown in jail.

What he did was unconstitutional & illegal.

Of all the dislikeable Liberal politicians Reith is the most detestable.... the King of Grubs.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print