Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Send Topic Print
Go Jump in a Lake! (Read 5032 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Go Jump in a Lake!
Reply #135 - Dec 12th, 2022 at 2:36pm

The little Nazi pixie c--t is still at it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Kari Lake - MEGA Loser
Reply #136 - Dec 14th, 2022 at 6:29pm

The little Nazi pixie is still at it   Grin

Kari Lake files lawsuit riddled with falsehoods seeking to overturn Arizona election

After long refusing to commit to accepting the results of her race if she lost, Republican Kari Lake on Friday filed the legal challenge she's been threatening in the aftermath of losing the Arizona governor's race.

A civil complaint was filed Friday with the Maricopa County Superior Court naming Secretary of State and Democratic governor-elect Katie Hobbs, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, Elections Director Scott Jarrett and both the office of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and individual members.

There are multiple falsehoods and distorted assertions included in the lawsuit that echo the failed legal challenges brought by former President Donald Trump’s team to overturn the 2020 election.

The lawsuit seeks extraordinary, unprecedented and likely unlawful relief of fully overturning the state's election and certifying her as the winner instead of Hobbs.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:17pm

She'll take on the fake news, Greggery, you'll see.

One by one, Dear Leader's candidates play by the new rules: suck DL's cock, run, lose, cry foul and take it to court, funded by Dear Leader's superpac, all those mom and pop donors putting their hands in their pockets to make America great again.

DRAIN THE SWAMP! STOP THE STEAL! TERMINATE THE CONSTITUTION!

We'll win so much we'll grow tired of winning, no?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:38pm

Karnal wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:17pm:

One by one, Dear Leader's candidates play by the new rules: suck DL's cock, run, lose, cry foul and take it to court, funded by Dear Leader's superpac, all those mom and pop donors putting their hands in their pockets to make America great again.

When it cums comes to the little Nazi pixie, I think that's her favourite part of the process.

"Tastes like orange juice", so she says.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 6:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:38pm:

When it cums comes to the little Nazi pixie, I think that's her favourite part of the process.

Oh well, all's well that ends well, yes?

She'll have to take up a job promoting Goya Beans, I guess.

It could be worse. She could be forced back to her old job in the fake news, hushing up Hunter Biden laptop stories and reporting on Dear Leader's legal woes.

The big fella's right, Greggery. America should be more like Russia. Kari would be happy to work on Kremlin-style propaganda, but she couldn't bear having to go on the news each night and talk about Sleepy Joe.

It was fine when Mr Trump was prez, but now the Swamp's back in charge, it's terrible.

Imagine having to report on carbon taxing and gay marriage legislation, its appalling. America was so much nicer back when Mr Trump signed executive orders with a big, black pen, back when the news had a positive message to promote.

A big beautiful wall from coast to shining coast, with a nice big door in the middle we can let our friends in. I will say this, I see no reason why Putin would do it. The American dream is dead. There's good and bad on both sides. Lock her up? Eh, lock 'em all up. And then I said, if we can sort of get the disinfectant in there - by way of an injection or by other means - and you said you'd like to try it, so we'll see. We'll need to wait and see what happens.

Oh, whatever happened to our once-proud country?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 7:04pm

Karnal wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 6:49pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 4:38pm:

Oh well, all's well that ends well, yes?

She'll have to take up a job promoting Goya Beans, I guess.

It could be worse. She could be forced back to her old job in the fake news, hushing up Hunter Biden laptop stories and reporting on Dear Leader's legal woes.

The big fella's right, Greggery. America should be more like Russia. Kari would be happy to work on Kremlin-style propaganda, but she couldn't bear having to go on the news each night and talk about Sleepy Joe.

It was fine when Mr Trump was prez, but now the Swamp's back in charge, it's terrible.

Imagine having to report on carbon taxing and gay marriage legislation, its appalling. America was so much nicer back when Mr Trump signed executive orders with a big, black pen, back when the news had a positive message to promote.

A big beautiful wall from coast to shining coast, with a nice big door in the middle we can let our friends in. I will say this, I see no reason why Putin would do it. The American dream is dead. There's good and bad on both sides. Lock her up? Eh, lock 'em all up. And then I said, if we can sort of get the disinfectant in there - by way of an injection or by other means - and you said you'd like to try it, so we'll see. We'll need to wait and see what happens.

Oh, whatever happened to our once-proud country?

Grin

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 7:31pm

Exactly - Hillary. The woman's still at large. After all Mr Trump did - the DOJ investigations, asking Russia to do another hack, a perfect call to Zalensky to investigate that Crowdstrike thing, even Chi-na, and for what?

The Deep State closes its ranks and that's that.

We need decent newsreaders to report this stuff, Greggery. I'd say there's a job over at Truth Social if Kari's up for it. That'd give the leftards a run for their money, no?

Mr Trump's still short of a running mate for 2024. What are her chances, do you think?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Kari Lake Lying Loser
Reply #142 - Dec 19th, 2022 at 8:36am

The little pixie Nazi is still having a sook.

Kari Lake is going off the deep end over election being "stolen" from her

Kari Lake, who was Arizona's Republican gubernatorial candidate, is vowing to push back against the so-called "evil b--tards" who she believes stole the governor's election from her.

According to Mediaite, footage of Lake's recent speech at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate has emerged. The clip, which was obtained by The Republican Accountability Project, features Lake claiming the election was successfully stolen. Now, the footage is circulating on Twitter.

Speaking to the crowd of attendees, Lake said, "We just had such a huge movement going into election day, so to watch these people – these evil b--tards."

She continued, "Can I say that here, is that alright? To watch them steal this in broad daylight, and if they think they are going to get away with it, they messed with the wrong b---h, ok?"

I suppose you can understand why she's so upset.

All that time sucking Trump's cock, and it got her nowhere.

That's gotta leave a bad taste in her mouth.

Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Kari Nazi Lake
Reply #143 - Dec 21st, 2022 at 4:44pm

Eight out of ten of the Nazi pixie's claims dismissed by a judge   Grin

"Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson ruled Tuesday that Lake and her attorneys can participate in a two-day hearing starting Wednesday, where they’ll be given an opportunity to detail their allegations that elections officials intentionally delayed the vote count and miscounted mail-in ballots.

"The ruling follows Thompson’s decision to dismiss eight of Lake’s 10 claims made in her lawsuit, which asks the judge to declare her the rightful winner or hold a new election."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Krazy Kari
Reply #144 - Dec 21st, 2022 at 5:58pm

Old story about the crazy little Nazi:

Trump-loving Nazi Kari Lake, who is running for Governor in Arizona (Edit: she lost that race), has recently joined her fellow Republicans railing against drag shows and wanting to "protect" children from drag queens.

Turns out, to absolutely nobody's surprise, that Kari Lake is one giant hypocrite. Famous Phoenix drag queen Barbra Seville recently shared on her Facebook page that she and Kari used to be good friends and that she performed drag for Kari's birthday in her home and in front of her children:

"Now that @karilake Kari Halperin has waded in to the war on drag queens, know she is a complete hypocrite.
I've performed for Kari's birthday, I've performed in her home (with children present,) and I've performed for her at some of the seediest bars in Phoenix.
She's come to my parties and has been asked to leave because door people thought she was too intoxicated to remain on premises."

"Krazy Kari Lake is a child groomer who has exposed minors to sexually explicit drag queen shows! https://t.co/YV9jo4n5yj pic.twitter.com/QXf3Uf3c6c"

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #145 - Dec 21st, 2022 at 6:15pm

The red ripple resulted in Kari Puddle.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Krazy Kari
Reply #146 - Dec 21st, 2022 at 6:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 21st, 2022 at 5:58pm:
Old story about the crazy little Nazi:

Trump-loving Nazi Kari Lake, who is running for Governor in Arizona (Edit: she lost that race), has recently joined her fellow Republicans railing against drag shows and wanting to "protect" children from drag queens.

Turns out, to absolutely nobody's surprise, that Kari Lake is one giant hypocrite. Famous Phoenix drag queen Barbra Seville recently shared on her Facebook page that she and Kari used to be good friends and that she performed drag for Kari's birthday in her home and in front of her children:

"Now that @karilake Kari Halperin has waded in to the war on drag queens, know she is a complete hypocrite.
I've performed for Kari's birthday, I've performed in her home (with children present,) and I've performed for her at some of the seediest bars in Phoenix.
She's come to my parties and has been asked to leave because door people thought she was too intoxicated to remain on premises."

"Krazy Kari Lake is a child groomer who has exposed minors to sexually explicit drag queen shows! https://t.co/YV9jo4n5yj pic.twitter.com/QXf3Uf3c6c"

Good God, Greggery, are you saying the woman exposed her kids to this smut?

Cross-dressing shows with transvestites?

It's depraved. Mort will be ropeable. It's a well know fact that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Dec 21st, 2022 at 6:35pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 21st, 2022 at 6:15pm:
The red ripple resulted in Kari Puddle.

Grin

And the little Nazi is mad as hell.

Oh well, the judge has given her two days in court to convince him to call a new election or declare her the winner.

Good luck with that one, dear.  You're gonna need it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Krazy Kari (the Nazi Pixie)
Reply #148 - Dec 21st, 2022 at 6:50pm

Here's Krazy Kari doing some sort of Christian/Nazi stand-up routine.

She really gives it to the media at the end - I don't think they'll ever recover   Grin

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Dec 21st, 2022 at 8:52pm

Greggery, Kari asked for an Amen. I think it would be polite to admit that yes, win or lose, we all believe in God, no?

Also, Mr Trump is a great guy. He's done so much for our country. Could we hear an Amen, please?

I mean, seriously, no God-fearing American woman's going to subject her children to transvestitism, okay?

Amen.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Send Topic Print