GO TRUMP (Read 1270 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: GO TRUMP
Reply #30 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 12:20am

Bobby. wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 12:12am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 12:08am:
Yes, but I think you'll find he also added trying to hawk off-license drugs for covid and locking up the director of the CDC, Bobby.

Mr Trump's always been a pro-drug reform liberal.

You?

Not me - I can understand why Trump wants to hang em high - can't you?

You?

Not me, Bobby. Not since Mr Trump wanted to legalise drugs in the first place.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wanted-all-drugs-legalized-in-1990-cabinet...

I agree. Let's start with the anti-malarials and horse dewormers, shall we?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 1:53am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 12:10am:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 8:31pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 8:20pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 8:11pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 8:05pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 8:03pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 7:52pm:
Trump said -

16th November   2022 -

Together we'll be taking on the most corrupt forces

and entrenched interests imaginable.

The swamp creatures will be wading through the swamp quagmire and heading for the hills with a few of Trump's good old boys on their tail.

Just so, Matty. Do you think he'll send the Proud Boys into the Capitol before or after he loses the erection this time?

I'm curious.

It's starting to look like a bit of justice will be served, the media are bobsmacked.

I doubt that, Matty. Kari Lake was the candidate who was going to shut down the fake news, and she just lost.

Hey Matty Fisk have you seen Nancy the witch around lately, i have been asking around everywhere, maybe a few of them proud boys dragged her out the back and kicked her head in or something, who is going to lead the witch hunt now, Kumala Biden's little coloured girl?

It's possible, Matty. One of them just fractured her husband's scull with a hammer. Is that the kind of justice you're advocating?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

The witch tried to hang that on the Trump led violent republicans, so did Joe and so did you, oops. you tried to hang him for having those nuclear codes. You lot don't care how or why they hang him, fake news or whatever it takes, you just want him dead,

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #32 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 1:54am

Steampipe wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 7:29pm:
Trump is going to run again.

Woohoo just watch as the lefties heads explode.

What a great day.

Hi, RuZZian bot   Smiley

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #33 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 10:50am

Is the answer to the topic - To Hell.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #34 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 10:51am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 1:53am:
Trump said -

16th November   2022 -

The swamp creatures will be wading through the swamp quagmire and heading for the hills with a few of Trump's good old boys on their tail.

Just so, Matty. Do you think he'll send the Proud Boys into the Capitol before or after he loses the erection this time?

I'm curious.

It's starting to look like a bit of justice will be served, the media are bobsmacked.

I doubt that, Matty. Kari Lake was the candidate who was going to shut down the fake news, and she just lost.

Hey Matty Fisk have you seen Nancy the witch around lately, i have been asking around everywhere, maybe a few of them proud boys dragged her out the back and kicked her head in or something, who is going to lead the witch hunt now, Kumala Biden's little coloured girl?

It's possible, Matty. One of them just fractured her husband's scull with a hammer. Is that the kind of justice you're advocating?

The witch tried to hang that on the Trump led violent republicans, so did Joe and so did you, oops. you tried to hang him for having those nuclear codes. You lot don't care how or why they hang him, fake news or whatever it takes, you just want him dead,

It was a witch hunt, against Trump -Trump is the witch.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 12:21pm

Trump said -

16th November   2022 -

I'm curious.

That's not what you were asked, Matty. It's a simple question of justice. We'll ask you again.

Do you or do you not advocate the use of hammers?

Why or why not?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 3:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
Trump said -

16th November   2022 -

I'm curious.

That's not what you were asked, Matty. It's a simple question of justice. We'll ask you again.

Do you or do you not advocate the use of hammers?

Why or why not?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 4:08pm

All is well that ends well, Nancy spent 6rys going after Trump, hundreds of millions of dollars, millions of man hours and failed, as from today she no longer owns the house, Trump does, so he placed her on her broomstick and gave her a push start out the door. This is a good start to Trumps campaign. Cool

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 11:01pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 4:08pm:
All is well that ends well, Nancy spent 6rys going after Trump, hundreds of millions of dollars, millions of man hours and failed, as from today she no longer owns the house, Trump does, so he placed her on her broomstick and gave her a push start out the door. This is a good start to Trumps campaign. Cool

And from today, hitherto and henceforth, you and the old boy confess to supporting terrorism.

No worries, Matty. From now on, whenever you mention "justice", we'll know exactly what you mean.

All's well that ends well, no?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #39 - Nov 17th, 2022 at 11:04pm

You don't know how it works do you Jackie ?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:22am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 11:01pm:

And from today, hitherto and henceforth, you and the old boy confess to supporting terrorism.

No worries, Matty. From now on, whenever you mention "justice", we'll know exactly what you mean.

Nancy has been totally obsessed with killing off the mighty Don at the taxpayers expense, crickey she is pushing 90, nearly as old as looney old Joe and should have spent her twilight years doing something that makes her happy like being at home with hubby Paul and his paid for ladyboy friend all getting hammered and banging each others brains out.

It would have been very satisfying for The Don to see her on her broom and flying off into the sunset.

NANCY_PANTS.jpg (39 KB | 3 )
NANCY_PANTS.jpg

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #41 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:25am

At least, with Captain Bonespurs announcing his candidacy so far out of
the election, it gives the GOP more time to endorse a far more suitable
front-runner candidate.

They'll now be queuing up LOL.

Although, having said that, with Bonespurs in the hot seat, it'd virtually
guarantee a Democrat win in 2024.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #42 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:32am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:22am:
Nancy has been totally obsessed with killing off the mighty Don at the taxpayers expense, crickey she is pushing 90, nearly as old as looney old Joe and should have spent her twilight years doing something that makes her happy like being at home with hubby Paul and his paid for ladyboy friend all getting hammered and banging each others brains out.

Nancy Pelosi is 82 years of age.

Captain Bonespurs would be 82 at the end of a 4-year presidency.

Joe Biden is currently 79 years of age.

I'd agree though that the US Administration needs far younger
politicians at their helm.  It's more than time to pension off all
these old war horses.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 3:21am

AusGeoff wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:32am:

Nancy Pelosi is 82 years of age.

Captain Bonespurs would be 82 at the end of a 4-year presidency.

Joe Biden is currently 79 years of age.

I'd agree though that the US Administration needs far younger
politicians at their helm.  It's more than time to pension off all
these old war horses.

Yes, they are FAR too old

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 7:36am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 11:01pm:

It would have been very satisfying for The Don to see her on her broom and flying off into the sunset.

A terrorist. And do you know?

The next time a political hammering happens, a mass-shooting, a riot, a drive-through - or a jolly old InSuRrEcTiOn - I think we can safely blame you.

You?

Yes, Matty, you. You've replaced the Muselman as the number one terrorist suspect, and you've confirmed your support here.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print