GO TRUMP (Read 1266 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: GO TRUMP
Reply #60 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 3:22pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:14pm:
When you invite filthy scum into your house and sh!t happens don't go blaming anyone else as Nancy Joe the media and the do-gooders did, they quickly backpedalled on that. Fkkn hypocrites.

Wrong.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #61 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 4:27pm

Steampipe wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 7:29pm:
Trump is going to run again.

Woohoo just watch as the lefties heads explode.

What a great day.

Yeah, go Trump. Keep on going and do not come back.

I suppose it is newsworthy that Trump is restarting physical exertion to run for anything. But, I gather the last time he was active, he was jogging after the ice cream van trying to get the driver's attention.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 5:43pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 11:30am:
Frank wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 10:43am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 10:20am:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 8:33am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 7:36am:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:22am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 11:01pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 17th, 2022 at 4:08pm:
All is well that ends well, Nancy spent 6rys going after Trump, hundreds of millions of dollars, millions of man hours and failed, as from today she no longer owns the house, Trump does, so he placed her on her broomstick and gave her a push start out the door. This is a good start to Trumps campaign. Cool

And from today, hitherto and henceforth, you and the old boy confess to supporting terrorism.

No worries, Matty. From now on, whenever you mention "justice", we'll know exactly what you mean.

All's well that ends well, no?

Nancy has been totally obsessed with killing off the mighty Don at the taxpayers expense, crickey she is pushing 90, nearly as old as looney old Joe and should have spent her twilight years doing something that makes her happy like being at home with hubby Paul and his paid for ladyboy friend all getting hammered and banging each others brains out.

It would have been very satisfying for The Don to see her on her broom and flying off into the sunset.

A terrorist. And do you know?

The next time a political hammering happens, a mass-shooting, a riot, a drive-through - or a jolly old InSuRrEcTiOn - I think we can safely blame you.

You?

Yes, Matty, you. You've replaced the Muselman as the number one terrorist suspect, and you've confirmed your support here.

Why now that's one hell of an accusation there Matabdulla, you are probably just hungover so i will let it ride this time, these are the same tactics used by Biden etc such as when he had his adderss to the nation not so long ago with his sinister dark and blood red backdrop flanked by the military calling Trump, the republican party and and their supporters all violent terrorists etc yet it was he, Nancy, Kamala and the rest of them who who supported the year long violent destructive actions of the BLM riots for political puproses, go figure. I have heard on the grapevine Nancy is about to announce her retirement, good riddance to the self absorbed radical left wing bitter scorned hate filled wench. Chalk one up to The Don.

No, dear, I think I can safely say that if any Republican representative's husband had their scull smashed with a hammer, Sleepy Joe would be the first to speak up. The Don?

He came out to call Nancy a dog.

Now, you're on record supporting this action too, so we all know where you stand on the use of violence as a political tactic. That's terrorism, and that's okay. It's not how we Aussies play it, but you're free to your opinions. You're a head-hacker. All good.

Just don't ever feign superiority to the jihadists again, okay? Now we know.

You sound like a Dem operative/CNN hack, Mustaphaken. Always on the lookout for opportunities to preen with your nose in the air, muttering about dreadful moral failings, like not believing the Democrat party line and agit-prop talking points.

Oh? Now why would I be a Democrat? I'm not even a Labor.

Your silly, dialectic tribalism won't wash with us, old boy. We grew here, you flew here. We Aussies are pragmatists. You're an ideologue.

Worse, you're a fundamentalist fanatic - no different to the head-hackers you profess to despise.

And that's okay. We let you into our fine country to live with us. Rich multicultural tapestry, all that.

I, Mattyfisk, AKA Mustapha Khunt, deplore the use of violence in all settings: head-hacking, scull-smashing, insurrection, the lot.

You, Frank, AKA Sore End, reserve the use of violence as a social and political tool. Not only do you advocate snatching the headscarves off the heads of little old ladies, you sit by grinning when a Trump supporter hammers in the scull of an 80 year old man. 

No worries, it's just good to know where we all stand. Civilisation, you see, has its discontents.

Aussie Aussie Aussie, no?

Karnal etc .... everyone on OzPol knows you're neither a left wing OR a right wing.

You're merely a chicken wing!

Grin, yes and a cooked one at that.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 6:00pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 4:27pm:
Steampipe wrote on Nov 16th, 2022 at 7:29pm:
Trump is going to run again.

Woohoo just watch as the lefties heads explode.

What a great day.

Yeah, go Trump. Keep on going and do not come back.

I suppose it is newsworthy that Trump is restarting physical exertion to run for anything. But, I gather the last time he was active, he was jogging after the ice cream van trying to get the driver's attention.

That was Sleepy Joe, Rocky. He's always been into ice cream, remember? It's all the fake news ever questioned him about.

So unfair. There were the fakers asking Mr Trump hard questions about covid deaths and the economy, can you imagine? And there they were asking Sleepy Joe about raspberry ripple and mint chip.

Typical.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 6:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 1:11pm:
aquascoot wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
yes smashed in by a guy who lived in a house in san fran (not maga country) and whose house had a rainbow flag (not maga) and a BLM poster (not maga).

"DePape’s online postings included a range of false conspiracy theories about the 2020 election, Jan. 6, coronavirus vaccines, the war in Ukraine and QAnon."

He railed about elites and anti-whiteness. His blog contained bigotry against a wide range of groups and topics like “Holohoax.”

A full-blown MAGA nut, and fully supported by the conservatives here.

Conservatives Motto: "Violence over votes".

Roll Eyes

Now now, Greggery, Aquascoot does have a point. DePape was caught in San Francisco, a leftard city.

He must have gotten Nancy mixed up with a Republican. He was a bit nutty, you know.

Typical hysterical lefty.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 18th, 2022 at 6:30pm

Now that Nancy pants and her goings on back at her ranch with her FBI standing guard and cct switched off is out of the picture Trump can can finally breathe some fresh air into the house. Time to go after Biden & Co.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print