Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Republicans win by narrow majority. (Read 872 times)
AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Re: Republicans win by narrow majority.
Reply #15 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 1:48am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 9:44pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 8:27pm:
Joe will just plead insanity.

Can't see Biden being charged with anything.

And he most certainly won't be impeached TWICE like his failed predecessor LOL.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #16 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 5:20am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 9:44pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 18th, 2022 at 8:27pm:
Joe will just plead insanity.

Can't see Biden being charged with anything.

That's only because others drive him around atm. 😂🤣😆

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 6:54am

There must be talk within the republicans of bringing on the 25th ammendment, it's pretty obious Biden has no idea what is going on, everything he says is edited, there is enough video evidence to show he is just not with it, gaffes a plenty, walking into walls, incoherent, hair sniffing, the list is endless and the media does its best to cover for him.

Lets go Brandon, straight to the looney bin.

IP Logged

John_Taverner
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 6:57am

It's the USA. The Unpleasant Seppo Assholes. Any resemblance to Australia or Australian politics is imaginary.

Can you imagine Scott Morrison doing half the things that Trump did and then running as PM again?

You might as well talk about Martians. I've given up caring about US politics.

72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 7:03am

John_Taverner wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 6:57am:
It's the USA. The Unpleasant Seppo Assholes. Any resemblance to Australia or Australian politics is imaginary.

You might as well talk about Martians.

America is Australia's closest ally, if America goes down so does Australia and it sure looks like it's going down under the democrats with a dopey old man in charge.

IP Logged

John_Taverner
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 7:05am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 7:03am:
John_Taverner wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 6:57am:

You might as well talk about Martians.

America is Australia's closest ally, if America goes down so does Australia and it sure looks like it's going down under the democrats with a dopey old man in charge.

Yeah, yeah we say all the right things, but they've had a dopey old man in charge since 2016.

72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #21 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 7:13am

I honestly think the maximum age to stand for president should be set at age 70 on election day!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #22 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:10am

Shut up, you pussy.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:31am

Marla wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:10am:

Shut up, you pussy.

How embarrassment it must be for you lot having a nincompoop as your leader, the media have to cover for him every step of the way, you can see it, everyone can see it but you choose to look the other way, nothing to see here look over there! morons, if Australia didn't need you big mouthed idiots i wouldn't give a rats about yas.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #24 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:33am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:31am:
How embarrassment it must be for you lot having a nincompoop as your leader, the media have to cover for him every step of the way, you can see it, everyone can see it but you choose to look the other way, nothing to see here look over there! morons, if Australia didn't need you big mouthed idiots i wouldn't give a rats about yas.

Kangaroo rooting pussy says what?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:35am

Marla wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:33am:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:31am:

Remain ignorant, that's your only hope and i have never rooted a roo.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #26 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:37am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:35am:
Remain ignorant, that's your only hope and i have never rooted a roo.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #27 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:40am

Anyway, officially, the number right now stands at 211 Democrats & 218 Republicans. So even though all the races have not yet been called, the right wingers are claiming victory.

Of the 8 House races still not officially called:

Maine 2 - Definitely will be a Democratic "hold". Should have been called days ago.

Alaska - The Democratic Candidate Peltola has a 48 - 26 lead over Moosealini. It's insane that this wasn't called a week ago.

Colorado 3 - This one is the true nail-biter.... right now in my own state MAGA Cock Sucker Gun Nut Barbie Boebert has a razor thin lead of 50.2 to Adam Frisch's 49.8 (not sure what Colorado's recount threshold is, but this one might drag on for a while. That f - ing nutcase needs to go.

California 34 - This is a 51 - 48 contest between two Democrats so no reason not to call it as a win for the "D" column

California 47 - Another 51 - 48 contest between Katie Porter (D) and Scott Baugh (R) - call it already. We need Katie available for House leadership, even if it ends up in the minority party.

California 13 - Another down to the wire race with 90.8% reporting. The Republican has a 50.4 - 49.6 lead over the Democrat, so this could go either way.

California 3 - A bizarrely gerrymandered district that starts somewhere east of Sacramento and runs about halfway down the Nevada state line. Apparently their ballots are delivered by carrier pigeon as they still only have 65% reporting. Currently sits at 52.3% for the Republican vs 47.7% for the Democrat.

California 22 - This is the district formerly "represented" by Devin Nunes and his tweeting cow. Another carrier pigeon district with 67.4% reported. Currently the Republican leads 52.8% to 47.2% for the Democrat

So even in the "worst case" scenario, the Democrats will get 4 of these 8 seats. The so-called "red wave" has resulted in barely a ripple.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 4:03pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 6:54am:
There must be talk within the republicans of bringing on the 25th ammendment, it's pretty obious Biden has no idea what is going on, everything he says is edited, there is enough video evidence to show he is just not with it, gaffes a plenty, walking into walls, incoherent, hair sniffing, the list is endless and the media does its best to cover for him.

Lets go Brandon, straight to the looney bin.

Quote:
There must be talk within the republicans of bringing on the 25th ammendment

No that isn't how it works.

By the way there was legitimate talk about the 25th amendment by Trumps team. Trumps own people were considering declaring him to be too crazy to stay in office. (and they were right).

Subpoenaed texts between Hannity and McEnany where Hannity was instructing McEnany to throw the 25th at Trump. (and impeachment).

Quote:
"1 - no more stolen election talk," Fox News host Sean Hannity texted McEnany, according to the records. "2- Yes, impeachment and the 25th amendment are real and many people will quit."

"Love that. Thank you. That is the playbook. I will help reinforce....," McEnany replied, per the documents.

Yes in 2021 Sean Hannity wanted Trump to be declared as insane removed from office and / or impeached.
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2022 at 4:13pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #29 - Nov 19th, 2022 at 4:17pm

Marla wrote on Nov 19th, 2022 at 8:40am:
Anyway, officially, the number right now stands at 211 Democrats & 218 Republicans. So even though all the races have not yet been called, the right wingers are claiming victory.

Maine 2 - Definitely will be a Democratic "hold". Should have been called days ago.

Alaska - The Democratic Candidate Peltola has a 48 - 26 lead over Moosealini. It's insane that this wasn't called a week ago.

Colorado 3 - This one is the true nail-biter.... right now in my own state MAGA Cock Sucker Gun Nut Barbie Boebert has a razor thin lead of 50.2 to Adam Frisch's 49.8 (not sure what Colorado's recount threshold is, but this one might drag on for a while. That f - ing nutcase needs to go.

California 34 - This is a 51 - 48 contest between two Democrats so no reason not to call it as a win for the "D" column

California 47 - Another 51 - 48 contest between Katie Porter (D) and Scott Baugh (R) - call it already. We need Katie available for House leadership, even if it ends up in the minority party.

California 13 - Another down to the wire race with 90.8% reporting. The Republican has a 50.4 - 49.6 lead over the Democrat, so this could go either way.

California 3 - A bizarrely gerrymandered district that starts somewhere east of Sacramento and runs about halfway down the Nevada state line. Apparently their ballots are delivered by carrier pigeon as they still only have 65% reporting. Currently sits at 52.3% for the Republican vs 47.7% for the Democrat.

California 22 - This is the district formerly "represented" by Devin Nunes and his tweeting cow. Another carrier pigeon district with 67.4% reported. Currently the Republican leads 52.8% to 47.2% for the Democrat

So even in the "worst case" scenario, the Democrats will get 4 of these 8 seats. The so-called "red wave" has resulted in barely a ripple.

Colorado 3 - This one is the true nail-biter.... right now in my own state MAGA Cock Sucker
Gun Nut Barbie Boebert
has a razor thin lead of 50.2 to Adam Frisch's 49.8 (not sure what Colorado's recount threshold is, but this one might drag on for a while. That f - ing nutcase needs to go.
Adam Frisch Conceded.

California 47 - Another 51 - 48 contest between
Katie Porter
(D) and Scott Baugh (R) - call it already. We need Katie available for House leadership, even if it ends up in the minority party.
Katie Porter - declared winner

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print