Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Donald Trump calls for end of US Constitution (Read 2858 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Donald Trump calls for end of US Constitution
Reply #30 - Dec 5th, 2022 at 9:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 5th, 2022 at 8:54pm:
What I find interesting is that none of the die hard true defenders of the Constitution have appeared here to admonish ex-el-presidente Trump, you know like Panther and Mort.  We have to make do with Soren, a retreaded Dane downunder.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No none of them supported the emoluments clause either, the constitutional support is only claimed when convenient. They were all happy to support the insurrection and were on board with destroying US democracy. I am sure that some think that the constitution is the remnants of second amendment and the rest does not matter.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 5th, 2022 at 9:19pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 5th, 2022 at 9:01pm:
What I find interesting is that none of the die hard true defenders of the Constitution have appeared here to admonish ex-el-presidente Trump, you know like Panther and Mort.  We have to make do with Soren, a retreaded Dane downunder.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No none of them supported the emoluments clause either, the constitutional support is only claimed when convenient. They were all happy to support the insurrection and were on board with destroying US democracy. I am sure that some think that the constitution is the remnants of second amendment and the rest does not matter.

Ahhhh....  maiden aunts communing.... isn't it lively, possums? Aunt Bbwian and Aunty Duckwit.
Welcome to country - sorry - mmh.. welcome to country one.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Dec 5th, 2022 at 10:46pm

They want a fascist dictatorship.

They're too cowardly to come right out and say it though.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 12:44am

Frank wrote on Dec 5th, 2022 at 9:19pm:

Ahhhh....  maiden aunts communing.... isn't it lively, possums? Aunt Bbwian and Aunty Duckwit.
Welcome to country - sorry - mmh.. welcome to country one.

Welcome to, er, I like Danish, no?

You'll eat it and you'll like it.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #34 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 6:10am

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 5th, 2022 at 10:46pm:

That is not entirely correct. They are prepared to say it, in circumstances that suit them, among themselves etc., but they are perfectly capable, like Putin, to propose fascist policies while accusing their opposition of fascism.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:28am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 4th, 2022 at 7:47pm:

A very dishonest, Bbwianesque smug/shifty headline by the ABC.

He said it was time to "throw out" the 2020 presidential election results or to hold a "new election".

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Mr Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social.

It is the massive fraud by the Dems that allows the Dems to ignore and terminate all rules.  He wasn't "calling for an end", he was accusing the Dems of terminating every rule, even those found in the constitution.

You must be as smug, shifty and resolutely dishonest as Bbwian et al to twist that into Trump "calling for the end of the constitution".

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:43am

DNC, Media Collude To Suppress Story About DNC, Media Colluding To Suppress Story

U.S. — This weekend, Twitter CEO Elon Musk directed the release of documents and emails showing collusion between the media and the DNC to suppress a major news story. The DNC and media have responded to the DNC/media collusion story by colluding to suppress the story about their collusion.

"It's important to understand this story of how we colluded with the DNC to suppress important information about Presidential candidate corruption is a big nothingburger," said a member of the DNC, reading several talking points given to him by the media. "We have been assured by our partners in the media that they will not be covering this story, exactly as we requested."

The DNC spokesperson then shouted the word "Democracy!" before turning and running headfirst into the glass door of the DNC headquarters.

Insiders with both the DNC and the media announced they will continue to collude with each other as long as they get away with it, or everyone stops listening to them — whichever comes first. "We will not stop doing this as long as it benefits us, and also we're not doing it," said the DNC spokesperson.

At publishing time, the media and DNC had confirmed they would also be suppressing the story about their collusion to suppress the original collusion to suppress the news story.

Satire nails you exactly, ludicrous cockwombles, pillocks, wazzocks and tujds.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

scope
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:48am

Frank wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:28am:

He said it was time to "throw out" the 2020 presidential election results or to hold a "new election".

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Mr Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social.

It is the massive fraud by the Dems that allows the Dems to ignore and terminate all rules.  He wasn't "calling for an end", he was accusing the Dems of terminating every rule, even those found in the constitution.

You must be as smug, shifty and resolutely dishonest as Bbwian et al to twist that into Trump "calling for the end of the constitution".

Nice try Frank, but you are full of poo.

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump clarified his call for the termination of the United States Constitution by indicating that he would abolish the entire document except for the Fifth Amendment.

“I haven’t read the Constitution, but, from what I’ve been told, most of it is a waste of paper, quite frankly,” he told the One America News Network. “The Fifth Amendment is the only part worth saving.”

Trump said that the Fifth Amendment was “maybe the most beautiful amendment ever written,” and noted that he had used it “many, many times.”

“When I left office, I took a lot of documents with me, but I had no interest in taking the Constitution,” he said. “If I could have cut the Fifth Amendment out of the Constitution and put it in my pocket, I would have done that, but the rest of it was written by a bunch of dummies. A bunch of dummies.”

Maybe its time for you Frank to go back to English comprehension class  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 10:13am

scope wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:48am:

Nice try Frank, but you are full of poo.

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump clarified his call for the termination of the United States Constitution by indicating that he would abolish the entire document except for the Fifth Amendment.

“I haven’t read the Constitution, but, from what I’ve been told, most of it is a waste of paper, quite frankly,” he told the One America News Network. “The Fifth Amendment is the only part worth saving.”

Trump said that the Fifth Amendment was “maybe the most beautiful amendment ever written,” and noted that he had used it “many, many times.”

“When I left office, I took a lot of documents with me, but I had no interest in taking the Constitution,” he said. “If I could have cut the Fifth Amendment out of the Constitution and put it in my pocket, I would have done that, but the rest of it was written by a bunch of dummies. A bunch of dummies.”

Maybe its time for you Frank to go back to English comprehension class  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Satire from the Borowitz Report
Not the news.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 10:18am

Trump Says To Drink Lots Of Water -  Media Reports He Told Everyone To Drown Themselves

WASHINGTON, D.C. - At his press conference last night, President Trump told everyone to stay hydrated and drink lots of water.

"Water's tremendous, very powerful stuff," he said. "You won't believe the things they can do with water. Water balloons. Water slides. Water beds. It's amazing. You can freeze it and make ice, I'm told. Ice is great for lots of things. Ice cream. Ice cubes. Igloos."

"Anyway, drink water."

Horrified journalists scrambled to warn Americans not to drown themselves in their pools and bathtubs.

"Trump says water is good -- but this is very misleading," said Rachel Maddow. "Did you know that water kills many people every year? These dangerous, unhinged remarks from the president could cause many to drown themselves. Plus, do you know what's hidden in water? Sharks. This president wants you to die from a shark attack!"

Representatives for various bottled water companies quickly released a statement distancing themselves from the president's remarks and warning everyone not to submerge themselves in the ocean for minutes at a time.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #40 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 10:58am

Quote:
termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"

Brian's post was mild reasonable and 100% true

Quote:

Yes but the only way to do this is to throw out the constitution which he went on to say.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #41 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:08am

Frank wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:43am:

DNC, Media Collude To Suppress Story About DNC, Media Colluding To Suppress Story

U.S. — This weekend, Twitter CEO Elon Musk directed the release of documents and emails showing collusion between the media and the DNC to suppress a major news story. The DNC and media have responded to the DNC/media collusion story by colluding to suppress the story about their collusion.

"It's important to understand this story of how we colluded with the DNC to suppress important information about Presidential candidate corruption is a big nothingburger," said a member of the DNC, reading several talking points given to him by the media. "We have been assured by our partners in the media that they will not be covering this story, exactly as we requested."

The DNC spokesperson then shouted the word "Democracy!" before turning and running headfirst into the glass door of the DNC headquarters.

Insiders with both the DNC and the media announced they will continue to collude with each other as long as they get away with it, or everyone stops listening to them — whichever comes first. "We will not stop doing this as long as it benefits us, and also we're not doing it," said the DNC spokesperson.

At publishing time, the media and DNC had confirmed they would also be suppressing the story about their collusion to suppress the original collusion to suppress the news story.

Satire nails you exactly, ludicrous cockwombles, pillocks, wazzocks and tujds.  Grin Grin Grin

Yes as you say satire, it is sending up the story as a joke. Their slogan is - "Babylon Bee | Fake News You Can Trust" (That is doubtful to put it nicely).

It's right wing satire that they acknowledge as being satire and that's the best you got.

https://babylonbee.com/news/dnc-media-collude-to-suppress-story-about-dnc-media-...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:16am

Dnarever wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 10:58am:

Quote:
termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"

Quote:

Yes but the only way to do this is to throw out the constitution which he went on to say.

He did not. he said the Massive Fraud by the Dems allowed them the termination of all rules, including constitutional rules. The fraudulent Dems have terminated all the rules to achieve their massive fraud.

That is the meaning of what he said. He wants the Dems to not cheat but follow the rules, all of them. He called for another election WITHOUT the massive Dem fraud.

You can think what you like about that idea but what he did not say is what the smug/shifty media attribute to him - he said the exact opposite: why have rules, regulations and articles if the Dems are allowed to terminate them all by engaging in a Massive Fraud, aided and promoted by Big Media and Big Tech and Big DOJ/FBI.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #43 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 12:00pm

Frank wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:16am:
Dnarever wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 10:58am:

Quote:

Quote:

He did not. he said the Massive Fraud by the Dems allowed them the termination of all rules, including constitutional rules. The fraudulent Dems have terminated all the rules to achieve their massive fraud.

That is the meaning of what he said. He wants the Dems to not cheat but follow the rules, all of them. He called for another election WITHOUT the massive Dem fraud.

You can think what you like about that idea but what he did not say is what the smug/shifty media attribute to him - he said the exact opposite: why have rules, regulations and articles if the Dems are allowed to terminate them all by engaging in a Massive Fraud, aided and promoted by Big Media and Big Tech and Big DOJ/FBI.

1) There was no cheating. Its a garbage claim.

2)
Massive Fraud by the Dems allowed them the termination of all rules, including constitutional rules.
You keep posting that he said exactly what you are saying that he didn't say. He clearly stated that he wants to turn off the rules in the constitution. You cannot just turn the constitution on and off when you feel like it.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #44 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 12:04pm

Miranda Devine says that Twitter Files is a nothing burger.

Don't watch Frank you may risk learning something.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print