Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cheeky predictions for 2023 (Read 223 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cheeky predictions for 2023
Dec 15th, 2022 at 5:09pm

March

Barnaby Joyce announces he will challenge David Littleproud for the leadership of the Nationals and says he has learned the lessons of catering for both conservatives and moderates in the party. “For example, if we were to win government tomorrow, we will ensure that Australia immediately identifies as CO2-neutral,” he says.

July

On the eve of the referendum, Indigenous Australians Minister Linda Burney finally responds to demands she provide details on the proposed Indigenous voice to parliament. “I can inform you that the voice will inform parliament, and that its composition is informed to enable it to inform parliament, and that parliament will be better informed through being informed by the informed members of the voice,” she says. “If you have any more questions about the model, please direct them to Shaquille O’Neal.”

August

Following the defeat of the referendum, a sorrowful Patricia Karvelas tells RN Breakfast listeners that the loss will mean devastating consequences for communities close to her heart. “I have been to those places many times, and I can tell you they will be weeping, they will feel powerless at this lost opportunity for self-determination, and most of all they will be very angry their fellow Australians have done this to them,” she says. “Their grief is palpable, whether they be in Fitzroy, or Carlton, or South Melbourne, or St Kilda. And I reckon First Nations peoples would be upset too.”

November

As the fallout from Jacinda Ardern’s election loss continues, ABC host Julia Baird makes waves when she asks the panel of The Drum why New Zealanders hate female leaders.

December

AA Batteries Minister Chris Bowen frantically denies he is responsible as reports emerge of MPs and staffers at Parliament House suffering heatstroke en masse. “This is directly linked to the Coalition’s decade of neglect and the Russian invasion of Ukraine,” he insists.

(The Mocker)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Cheeky predictions for 2023
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:28pm

Gweggy turd will leave the forum if Trump wins the 2016 presidential election.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:32pm

Gweggy turd will leave the forum if Shorten doesn't win the Australian election.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:35pm

Frank wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:28pm:

If he wins the 2016 election in 2023, I'll definitely leave.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:35pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:28pm:

If he wins the 2016 election in 2023, I'll definitely leave.

HARDEN THE F*UCK UP!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print