Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Will you be voting for an Aboriginal Voice?
*** This poll has now closed ***

NO    
  7 (77.8%)
YES    
  2 (22.2%)

Total votes: 9
« Created by: Grappler Truth Teller Feller on: Jan 10th, 2023 at 4:02pm »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
“Don’t Welcome Me to My Own Country” (Read 4585 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: “Don’t Welcome Me to My Own Country”
Reply #105 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 8:11am

Black Groom                  White Bride

Dominant Gene               Regressive Gene

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #106 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 12:01pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 11th, 2023 at 8:11am:
Black Groom                  White Bride

Dominant Gene               Regressive Gene

Nobody ever said women were very smart ...... most of them learn soon enough.... as long as they don't travel to Africa with all their cash to meet their great lover and end up dead.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 12:09pm

"This goes for some National Park areas that are kept old school Aboriginal and they look pristine."

They sure do - zero 'management' at all... just left.  You are welcome to comb the wild bush ranges looking for Young William up there if you like... much of it is impenetrable.... you'll soon get an idea of the enormity of the task of looking for a lost child etc up there ....so first you claim parklands based on flimsy reports, now you claim 'management' is leaving it all in pristine condition.

As for Indians etc in the Riverina sun - the farmers start at 3am work until ten or eleven and then go inside for the air con etc and get up to do the rest of the work later.... not so bad in winter etc... take your hand off it.  My uncle had a dairy farm and he was up at three and back to bed then up again for the afternoon ..... rarely did they work in the hot sun like Ni
gg
ers all day.

Told you you were nothing but another city Abo-lover without a cause.  Stay away from that stuff whatever it is and get out there and see for yourself.

This piccie looks remarkably like a stream up Kew way.... somehow an abandoned boat lay there.... after the floods.... if the roads weren't made there'd be no access.  You oughta see the sections wall to wall with hanging creepers and undergrowth ......

Now - about that 'land management' again ........ I call bullshit.
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2023 at 12:16pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

vegetation.jpg (111 KB | 10 )
vegetation.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #108 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 2:42pm

Black people own 'all the lands' of the World Grapps.
Like Yellow people own all the cities of the World. Take Sydney now - mostly 'yellow' as the biggest racial group.
Brownies own all the Temples of the world...
and all the OLIVE-GREEN SKINNED darkies own all the Military facets of the world.
Whitey only gets as good as Politician/Police and hugs the Australian coastline mostly, because Whitey knows its a Black Land and Whitey knows that he belongs 'down under' the Waves... Beyond Blue with that Black Dog biting at his heels.
Well Grapps, time you use your 'superior technology' while 'Renting' on this Black Land and build your future down underwater where all Whiteys belong.
Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 6:44pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 11th, 2023 at 2:42pm:
Black people own 'all the lands' of the World Grapps.
Like Yellow people own all the cities of the World. Take Sydney now - mostly 'yellow' as the biggest racial group.
Brownies own all the Temples of the world...
and all the OLIVE-GREEN SKINNED darkies own all the Military facets of the world.
Whitey only gets as good as Politician/Police and hugs the Australian coastline mostly, because Whitey knows its a Black Land and Whitey knows that he belongs 'down under' the Waves... Beyond Blue with that Black Dog biting at his heels.
Well Grapps, time you use your 'superior technology' while 'Renting' on this Black Land and build your future down underwater where all Whiteys belong.
Grin Grin Grin

Well - no they don't ... the rules changed a long time ago and you don't own something you merely claim like some ancient Emperor or colonialist arriving on the shore .... gotta pay your dues.... the claim of the local Aboriginal Emperor of twenty to a swathe of land was superceded by the claim of the Captain Cooks....... sorry 'bout that.... they lost and you lose...

Owning a nation, as in being Australian or whatever, doesn't mean you personally own every blade of grass in it... it means you own the concept of nationhood... well ... the Abos didn't have any such thing.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 6:50pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #111 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 6:53pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2023 at 6:44pm:
Owning a nation, as in being Australian or whatever, doesn't mean you personally own every blade of grass in it... it means you own the concept of nationhood... well ... the Abos didn't have any such thing.

And what exactly is your personal 'concept of nationhood' ?

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 7:20pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 11th, 2023 at 6:53pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2023 at 6:44pm:

And what exactly is your personal 'concept of nationhood' ?

Simple here - Australia is a continent with only one nation in it.... therefore, under the guidance of the majority, it is Australian and all share ownership of that concept.  It's a sense of identity, and while many here wish to retain some connection with their old days and ways, they are known as  XXXXXX Australians, but always Australians....  Lebanese Australians, Sudanese Australians, and so forth..... once again - the moment they say on any form that they are an Australian citizen, they are Australian no matter what their past links.

If Aboriginal Australians don't want the second part of their honoured title - they can simply pack their bags, same as anyone else, under the ancient rule of banishment from the nation ......

You do not welcome fellow Australians to their own country..... as if they are some kind of outsider ...

Only three days to the demonstration at Mt Warning over handovers and closures.... should be interesting, wish I could be there, but from reports I'd need a guard over my car in the car park given the five years of brushfire war terrorism by some local WARriors... Warriors of the Aboriginal Resistance... the important question is - why have the police been ordered to have hands off?

A new form of Kristallnacht - car window glass strewn about the car park used legitimately and the police stand by.  so that makes white visitors to Mt Warning the New Jews.......

Many here need to wake up.... before something drastic happens.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print