Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
4th California Mass Shooting This Month (Read 2498 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 4th California Mass Shooting This Month
Reply #45 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 6:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 4:57pm:

As for the SUBSEQUENT wars between Indians and Indians - millions dead, many more millions displaced.
Ongoing. With guns.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_wars_and_conflicts

Why are you such a simple yet smug idiot, cockwomble? You must like being regarded as an inane simpleton. It's  an interesting fetish you are unable to satisfy.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 6:58pm

The usual suspects are pissing into the wind thinking the Americans will take any notice of some leftist lunatic on the other side of the world with their gun laws.

If you think you can take away constitutional rights from the Americans does that mean Americans can change any of our laws they don't like or is this a one way street with Aussie bedwetting hoplophobes?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 7:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 6:29pm:
Cheesyphilperth2010 wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 6:06pm:
The United Divided States of America has 5% of the worlds population and 46% of the world's privatly owned firearms....With almost half the worlds guns in America is it any wonder the nation is killing itself....How many more children need to be murdered before someone cares???

Huh Huh Huh

There's no number that will change their minds.

You could have someone shoot up 10 schools tomorrow, killing thousands of children, and absolutely nothing would change.

There are too many selfish, brainwashed people like Panther in the US.

They care about their "rights" way more than the lives of a few thousand kids, and they're scared out of their wits thinking that someone is gonna break into their house and shoot them at any moment.

Sad, but true.

Sure, but Panther doesn't have to live there, poor thing.

He's stuck with jolly old us.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 7:23pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 6:58pm:
The usual suspects are pissing into the wind thinking the Americans will take any notice of some leftist lunatic on the other side of the world with their gun laws.

If you think you can take away constitutional rights from the Americans does that mean Americans can change any of our laws they don't like or is this a one way street with Aussie bedwetting hoplophobes?

Not at all, dear. Not even Sleepy Joe can do anything about gun laws, and he's prez.

You're okay. You live in safe old Oz, you poor thing. I doubt they're going to give you a green card anytime soon, so you're stuck with us.

Aussie Aussie Aussie, no?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 7:36pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 7:47pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 7:23pm:

Not at all, dear. Not even Sleepy Joe can do anything about gun laws, and he's prez.

You're okay. You live in safe old Oz, you poor thing. I doubt they're going to give you a green card anytime soon, so you're stuck with us.

I have lived and worked in the US i never felt unsafe there. I have family who live there.

More people die from prescrption Opioids than guns in the US. Fact Check that one.  Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 7:48pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 7:47pm:

I have lived and worked in the US i never felt unsafe there.

So why do all the pussies sleep with a gun under their pillow?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 7:59pm

This is the first I've heard of this.

Which Australians have said that they want to take away constitutional rights from Americans?

I'm curious.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2023 at 9:42pm by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 8:08pm

And if you look at Peccary's beloved Media-Hollywood in America - you will see countless Movies with guns and violence coming out for 2023.
Of course, Brian will be there for him, watching them.

Who made who?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 8:46pm

Such is life in Calizuela.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #55 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 10:37pm

Panther wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 5:44pm:

Quote:
the second amendment does not guarantee the right to bare arms. The second amendment denies the government the right to infringe upon our right to bare arms.

Because a
well regulated
militia is necessary.

Well regulated infers - gun regulations / controls.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jan 30th, 2023 at 10:54pm

I have lived and worked in the US i never felt unsafe there. I have family who live there.

More people die from prescrption Opioids than guns in the US. Fact Check that one.  Roll Eyes

No no, you tell me.

Over to you.

IP Logged

Trashy_Pierre

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #57 - Jan 31st, 2023 at 8:27am

Dnarever wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 10:37pm:
Panther wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 5:44pm:

Quote:
the second amendment does not guarantee the right to bare arms. The second amendment denies the government the right to infringe upon our right to bare arms.

Because a
well regulated
militia is necessary.

Well regulated infers - gun regulations / controls.

See from the 6:00 mark for the meaning of Well Regulated

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jan 31st, 2023 at 10:49am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 30th, 2023 at 10:54pm:

No no, you tell me.

Over to you.

Oops   Undecided

Firearms recently became the number one cause of death for children in the United States, surpassing motor vehicle deaths and those caused by other injuries.

Child and Teen Firearm Mortality in the U.S. and Peer Countries

We find that the United States is alone among peer nations in the number of child firearm deaths. In no other similarly large or wealthy country are firearm deaths in the top 4 causes of mortality let alone the number 1 cause of death among children.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #59 - Jan 31st, 2023 at 11:54am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 31st, 2023 at 10:49am:
Oops   Undecided

........Firearms recently became the number one cause of death for children in the United States, surpassing motor vehicle deaths and those caused by other injuries.

Child and Teen Firearm Mortality in the U.S. and Peer Countries

We find that the United States is alone among peer nations in the number of child firearm deaths. In no other similarly large or wealthy country are firearm deaths in the top 4 causes of mortality let alone the number 1 cause of death among children.

That's tragic, & unfortunate. Those young souls will surely be missed & never forgotten, but just because some sick, demented, & misguided criminal minded person uses a firearm to kill, to murder, it is absolutely no reason whatsoever for the more than 300 million good, Law-Abiding American Citizens to even consider relinquishing their firearms, or any of their Constitutional Rights affirming their Right to Keep & Bear Arms to be used to defend themselves, their loved ones, & their friends, because of those few flagitious criminals.

Every American Citizen has the inalienable, God Given Right to Self-Defense. Taking firearms out of the hands of millions of good, law-abiding American Citizens won't make them safer, when doing so won't affect the criminal minds hell bent on murdering them.....criminals so motivated that they will stop at nothing from committing their crimes & plans to kill.   

If anything, it should redouble the resolve of all good, law-abiding Americans countrywide to make sure they are prepared to use any & all means, up to & including deadly force, to defend themselves, their loved ones, & their friends & fellow citizens from those criminals.

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print