Send Topic Print
Monk's Forum (Read 6497 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Monk's Forum
Feb 4th, 2023 at 5:25pm

Some here are Members there.

Today/yesterday, Monk, in his demented way, deleted some accounts there of Members here, and tried to explain it on the basis that he was just sorting out BOTS.

I made a post agreeing that he likely did not intend to delete those accounts, but I also set out why his explanation was bullshit.

The truth is...the bloke gets himself full of piss and bad manners, and then tries, when he should be nowhere near a keyboard, to do some housekeeping.

Then.....next thing...whooskah!!!!!

Quote:
    Home

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You have been banned. Your ban will be lifted on Mar 31, 2023 at 12:00 AM.

Home

Stupid old man.

These days, he has been making appalling decisions and posts......deleting accounts.............when he is pissed, and that is becomming increasingly often.

Get a grip Monk. 

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Monk's Forum
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 5:42pm

I have no 'grievance,' Mothra.  In fact, it is a relief not to have to defend and/or stay silent about Monk's conduct as I did for many years for various reasons.

I lost confidence when the bloke took my REAL cash in exchange for a delivery, and then....made allegations of some trust breach on my part which never occurred.

Fool me once...etc.

He now (I see) calls me a 'c
u
nt.'

I guess all of that sits comfortably with you.

Now...he......pissed and off his face, deletes TWO accounts...LINUS and BUZZ, and instead of just saying....'I was pissed, sorry," he tries to fob it off with a completely bullshit story which I know to be bullshit because I know how those buttons there work....unlike you.

Nah.

« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2023 at 5:55pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 6:18pm

Poor poor Aussie.

The idiot can’t get anywhere.

sorry poor Ausiiee. . . dickhead. . .

Dunno. . .. . . if I could

stooooooooopid

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 6:22pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 6:18pm:
Poor poor Aussie.

The idiot can’t get anywhere.

sorry poor Ausiiee. . . dickhead. . .

Dunno. . .. . . if I could

stooooooooopid

Bizarre....and there ya go.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 6:25pm

No offence Aussie. But you're an Angel compared to Monk, Peccary, Smith and Mothra.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 6:39pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 5:42pm:
In fact, it is a relief not to have to defend and/or stay silent about Monk's conduct as I did for many years for various reasons.

So you've been bullshitting for years? Why should anyone think you're not full of poo now?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 6:44pm

Even I could tell Aussie was embarrassed to be associated with you gronks. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes.
Gold Member

St Agness

Reply #7 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:12pm

You removed Mothras one post- terribly very mean of you- she supported you in your vicious trolling of me- you have no way of showing any loyalty at all- but I always knew that!  This fight between you and Monk will last a long time because you fooled him into thinking I was no good- he fell for your rubbish -

Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave ~

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:17pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 6:39pm:
In fact, it is a relief not to have to defend and/or stay silent about Monk's conduct as I did for many years for various reasons.

So you've been bullshitting for years? Why should anyone think you're not full of poo now?

Not bullshitting. 

Like you are now doing.....I ignored, or excused, his drunken stupidity, but when some bloke takes your money and then fails to deliver inside two + years........and says nothing about why he failed or when he might deliver (until I openly bitched in the last weeks,) it creates a doubt.

Then, when out of nowhere, I get falsely accused of breaching some trust.........nah.

He ain't gonna get me three times.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:21pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:17pm:

Not bullshitting. 

Like you are now doing.....I ignored, or excused, his drunken stupidity, but when some bloke takes your money and then fails to deliver inside two + years........and says nothing about why he failed or when he might deliver (until I openly bitched in the last weeks,) it creates a doubt.

Then, when out of nowhere, I get falsely accused of breaching some trust.........nah.

Hi Aussie -
so how much are you out of pocket?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:22pm

Agnes. wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:12pm:
You removed Mothras one post- terribly very mean of you- she supported you in your vicious trolling of me- you have no way of showing any loyalty at all- but I always knew that!  This fight between you and Monk will last a long time because you fooled him into thinking I was no good- he fell for your rubbish -

I removed no post, Agnes.  I referred to a post Mothra made at Monk's brewery.

There is no *fight between me and Monk, and he arrived at whatever decisions about you years ago, independent of me.   

*My position is a conclusion I have arrived at after a long period of turning a blind eye and a silent tongue.

No more.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:23pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:21pm:

Not bullshitting. 

Hi Aussie -

It does not matter.  I have told Monk to keep the cash.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:25pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:23pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:21pm:

Not bullshitting. 

Hi Aussie -

It does not matter.  I have told Monk to keep the cash.

It does matter -
maybe some wealthy person here would cover Monk's debts for you?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:31pm

Bobby...I think I am better placed than most here.  It is a trifle..the cost of the ingredients of a fruit cake plus delivery to the Sunshine Coast.

Monk publicly posted that he wanted to pay me $1000 for assisting him with very simple legal matters.  I refused that (as ethically bound,) and instead asked him to cook a fruit cake for which I would pay, and I did pay.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:32pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2023 at 8:31pm:
Bobby...I think I am better placed than most here.  It is a trifle..the cost of the ingredients of a fruit cake plus delivery to the Sunshine Coast.

Monk publicly posted that he wanted to pay me $1000 for assisting him with very simple legal matters.  I refused that (as ethically bound,) and instead asked him to cook a fruit cake for which I would pay, and I did pay.

Don't worry -
I'll make him pay with interest.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19
Send Topic Print