Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Kyle Rittenhouse - Wrongful Death Lawsuit (Read 1057 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Kyle will win Wrongful Death Lawsuit against him!
Reply #60 - Feb 26th, 2023 at 12:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 23rd, 2023 at 8:42pm:
Murderers, convicted child sex offenders, alleged child rapists, and people who steal from kids' charities - this is who the conservatives bend over backwards to defend.

Tells you everything you need to know about them.

Must feel horribly frustrating being you Gweggy......all that pent up anger about an American's Right to an adept defense.....to be TOTALLY INNOCENT of ALL CRIMES until being found guilty by a JURY of HIS PEERS.

The Sixth Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury of his peers, and the right to know who his accusers are, the nature of the charges, & all the evidence against him prior to any trial.

Must feel horribly frustrating being you little Gweggy not having those kind of Rights where you live, & not being able to do anything about all us Americans having them in America.

In America as an American Citizen I can carry any firearm I please for self-defense...& you...little Gweggy....can't do anything about it.......& to top it off Gweggy, I have the Right to vote in American Elections.......you can't.....'cuz you ain't spit Gweggy......tough titty when ya gotta chew the milk huh Gweggy!!!??   Grin Grin Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2023 at 12:43pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - Wrongful Death Lawsuit
Reply #61 - Feb 26th, 2023 at 1:11pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - Wrongful Death Lawsuit
Reply #62 - Feb 26th, 2023 at 6:50pm

I don't know that Kyle wanted help. I suspect that he got what he wanted.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print