Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Aussie’s MRB
Reply #120 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:52pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:55pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:51pm:
No Bobby.
And don't post a topic down the track saying 'Where is Monk? Bring him back. Etc.'
He needs to be flushed permanently back to his PA loo which he brags about being better than here or the other PA Forum.
Why he was allowed back here is beyond me?
Oh yeah - you brought him back Bobby. You raised his evil spirit from beyond the grave.
No more! Enough!

Monk is possessed by demons - only an exorcism can save him.

Demons don’t exist, Booby.

Demon was his last boyfriends stage name

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #121 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 7:40pm:
https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1604221056

FD,
Quote:
3) Do not join Monk's forum if you value your privacy.
He is a known and unrepentant doxxer.

So are you, as we now know all too well.

Passed info of mine to Dubyne, incl a photo of me in a blue jumper.

Passed a photo I sent you round to a few bumbuddies here.

Hello doxxer.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #122 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:53pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:44pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:39pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:34pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:28pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:24pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 7:03pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:51pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:49pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 5:37pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 1:45pm:
You want to be known as a half doxxer? OK, a half doxxer with the wit that goes with that.

half doxer my arse .. he sought out the info and then used it. The same thing others here have been crying that you did when you phoned someones employer. Aussie is now trying to hide his scuminess behind semantics

So they are both full doxxers?

Monk has never denied that he doxed someone so if it applies to one,  it applies to all.

If we follow Mong's reasoning though, it's ok to dox under certain circumstances, self defined of course.

Monk's reasoning is irrelevant.  You all called it doxing,  fd even put a warning up about it on this forum (which is hilarious given he's had a hundred times the doxing on here and at the sewer).

There is a reason to it, both of their definitions of doxing are fluid, is saying someones IP is the same as another's doxing? They both think so and so do you. No private info disclosed but they and you define it as doxing. You're all mad.

It wasn't me who defined it. It was all you lot for the last ten years or so. I'm just trying to keep it consistent. Can't change the definition now just because Aussie is the leader of the sewer

Bullshit. You were Aussie's Chihuahua on this one Ubu. You all called me a doxer for saying one user's IP is the same as another, no IP released, no personal info released. You're as bad as both of them.

Cheesy
You were are a doxer. You shared the ip address.  You couldn't know what the ip address was on the other forum if you didn't share the one you knew. Aussies doxing doesn't lessen your crime .

I shared nothing beyond the knowledge of shared IP between users. Show me the IP address I posted. There is no personal info I have ever shared bar mine.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #123 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:55pm

You want to be known as a half doxxer? OK, a half doxxer with the wit that goes with that.

half doxer my arse .. he sought out the info and then used it. The same thing others here have been crying that you did when you phoned someones employer. Aussie is now trying to hide his scuminess behind semantics

Monk has never denied that he doxed someone so if it applies to one,  it applies to all.

If we follow Mong's reasoning though, it's ok to dox under certain circumstances, self defined of course.

Monk's reasoning is irrelevant.  You all called it doxing,  fd even put a warning up about it on this forum (which is hilarious given he's had a hundred times the doxing on here and at the sewer).

I know! Bloody hilarious! Only Booby seems to know that is there and tries to use it as a weapon. Pity it boomerangs back on. Booby’s head! Silly idiot and active doxxer.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:00pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:53pm:

There is a reason to it, both of their definitions of doxing are fluid, is saying someones IP is the same as another's doxing? They both think so and so do you. No private info disclosed but they and you define it as doxing. You're all mad.

It wasn't me who defined it. It was all you lot for the last ten years or so. I'm just trying to keep it consistent. Can't change the definition now just because Aussie is the leader of the sewer

Bullshit. You were Aussie's Chihuahua on this one Ubu. You all called me a doxer for saying one user's IP is the same as another, no IP released, no personal info released. You're as bad as both of them.

Cheesy
You were are a doxer. You shared the ip address.  You couldn't know what the ip address was on the other forum if you didn't share the one you knew. Aussies doxing doesn't lessen your crime .

I shared nothing beyond the knowledge of shared IP between users. Show me the IP address I posted. There is no personal info I have ever shared bar mine.

You shared it with body odour, someone who has no business knowing the ip addresses of anybody on ozpol. You cannot see the ip addresses of any user at the sewer   so the only way you could know that it was the same as Aussies was if you and body odour compared ip addresses. You should have been sacked on the spot for that but fd has even less integrity than you.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #125 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:00pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:55pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:51pm:
No Bobby.
And don't post a topic down the track saying 'Where is Monk? Bring him back. Etc.'
He needs to be flushed permanently back to his PA loo which he brags about being better than here or the other PA Forum.
Why he was allowed back here is beyond me?
Oh yeah - you brought him back Bobby. You raised his evil spirit from beyond the grave.
No more! Enough!

Monk is possessed by demons - only an exorcism can save him.

Demons don’t exist, Bobby.

But they do - just look in the mirror.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #126 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:01pm

No. Just a concept created so so-called witches could be put to death.

Demons don’t exist, doxxer.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #127 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:02pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:55pm:

I know! Bloody hilarious! Only Booby seems to know that is there and tries to use it as a weapon. Pity it boomerangs back on. Booby’s head! Silly idiot and active doxxer.

Inventing a new term to lessen the severity of your past doxing? If I saw active doxing, he wouldn't be here. All I see is more of the same claptrap trying to pin your badge of doxer onto others. A bit like the Welsh Not.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #128 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:03pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:43pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:41pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:38pm:
OK - Monk is now added to my PM ignore list.

I suggest everyone does the same unless they want to be setup with his evil tricks.

You'd have to be crazy NOT to have Drunk AND Frodo on PM ignore.

Too right Lisa,
and now everyone knows what to do.

Freediver himself had to change the forum Rules for OzPol to specify Monk's name and warn us all ffs!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #129 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:05pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:01pm:
No. Just a concept created so so-called witches could be put to death.

Demons don’t exist, doxxer.

Says the Doxxer who is possessed by Alcohol.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #130 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:13pm

Not a drop today. You? Or can’t you afford a bit of booze?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #131 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:14pm

But demons don’t exist.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #132 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:16pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:00pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:53pm:

Cheesy

You shared it with body odour, someone who has no business knowing the ip addresses of anybody on ozpol. You cannot see the ip addresses of any user at the sewer   so the only way you could know that it was the same as Aussies was if you and body odour compared ip addresses. You should have been sacked on the spot for that but fd has even less integrity than you.

Sure, the people that admin his sites should never speak to each other, I guess even the mod forums should not exist.. Saying one user has the same IP as another is not doxing, no personal info is publicly posted. You definition of doxing is a fluid as theirs.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #133 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:19pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:13pm:

You gloating about having money to blow on booze now that you stole it off Aussie?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:20pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:19pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 9:13pm:

You gloating about having money to blow on booze now that you stole it off Aussie?

Nothing was stolen from me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30
Send Topic Print