Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: Aussie’s MRB
Reply #165 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 6:27am

I was right that the $60 was a refund:

Quote:
Well, send me the $60 back will do

That is from the Private part of my fine forum.

Next post—could be days away—will list the ingredients and fair minded people can work out the total cost. Includes four hours in the oven—that costs right there.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #166 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 6:28am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 6:21am:
Jasin wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:35pm:
A decent person of apology would refund the money and a bit more.
Monk doesn't want to give Aussie money, that's why he's trying to push a cheaply made cake with his pubes in it for Aussie to floss his teeth on.

Monk has no money. Drunks never do.
They go through their own money then start stealing off others in order to feed their addiction.

Last night Monk was obviously under the influence again because he kept stumbling over his posts and started claiming that Aussie had paid him money because Aussie owed him....then he typed utter rubbish about 12 eggs being thrown into 1 small cake ffs 😂🤣😆. Read back....the slow cringeworthy train wreck is there.

Anyway the lying drunk dhead also accidentally revealed something which Aussie himself couldn't bring himself to admit: that Monk had scammed Aussie before.

This current scam which Aussie out of utter frustration posted about ....isn't the first time Aussie has been scammed by Monk.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #167 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 6:31am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 6:13am:
Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:06pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:02pm:
Home made, LOL!

Aussie refunded me the $60 I had paid him. That has been made clear since early when Aussie started having his hissy fit. Lay off the codeine, Larry!

Monk...you are nuts.  I sent money to you.  At no time did you ever send money  to me.  You were supposed to send a cake, never money.

Monk is a next level deranged nutter who should have been scheduled a long time ago. He'll turn up in here sooner than later and start posting about how he never typed that stuff I've highlighted in yellow.

And this morning he's doing just that. Oh and he's desperately trying to re invent new events to try and salvage some cred. So far he's salvaged more crUd!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #168 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 9:45am

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 5:20am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:10pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:02pm:
Home made, LOL!

Aussie refunded me the $60 I had paid him. That has been made clear since early when Aussie started having his hissy fit. Lay off the codeine, Larry!

You're next level deranged and dangerous Monk!

Like Hell YOU gave Aussie money! YOU are a notorious alcoholic who lies his way through life STEALING money in order to fund his addiction you revolting POS!

This is slander. You have no idea what the hell went on and as to me lying and stealing money that is something you just made up. You always go too far as you become more and more manic.

I suggest you apologise to me for the vile slander you made last night. Then stay away from here until you are over the mania and are a bit more sensible.

Monk,
you slander people here every day on an hourly basis.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 10:59am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:33pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:29pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:10pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 10:08pm:
It is a while ago but I thought I had sent you $60?

Never mind. Wait till you see and eat this cake.

No cake.  Forget it.

Sending you a cake is his way of saying "You'll never get your money back!" because it means - you win.

Aussie will get a cake that costs $10 max to make at home (although the dimensions Monk has volunteered tells me it would be even less than $10).

All Aussie has to do is send Monk $60 for that $10 cake.

Only this year that $60 became $100.

I mean seriously ???

You can't make a cake from a a cake mix for $10. That won't even buy you milk, butter and eggs.

It certainly won't get you premium ingredients and a bottle of brandy.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #170 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:10am

Larry obviously never cooks (reheating frozen meals is not cooking.)

Has that codeine addict looked at the price of dried fruit lately? From memory the recipe calls for four lots of dried fruit, 2 at 1.2Kg, 2 at 800g = 2.4 + 1.6Kg = 4Kg. Cost over $40 just there. I buy organic fruit, not supermarket crap but even from the supermarket 4Kg dried fruit will set you back quite a bit of do re mi.

Butter, muscovado sugar, glace cherries and some other bits and bobs.

Need to soak the fruit overnight. I use brandy as I need that to feed the cake anyway. A HUGE mixing bowl full to the brim with dried fruit and, I dunno, teacup of brandy? Put that where the dog can’t get to it  Grin Grin Grin Grin and let it soak overnight.

I posted the relevant bit from Private that the $60 Aussie sent was a refund of money I had sent him.

Larry owes me a grovelling apology for the slander—fricking abuse over the last, what 15 hours? Might report that and hopefully get the addict a holiday to cool down and detox a bit.

Booby owes me several grovelling apologies, for threatening me, for trying to blackmail me and now for sending my photo to at least four people here. Might report the rather disgusting little worm too, for all the good it will do most likely.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #171 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:17am

Monk,
Quote:
Bobby owes me several grovelling apologies, for threatening me,
for trying to blackmail me and now for sending my photo to at least four people here.

False accusations - once again Monk is slandering me and other people on this site.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:18am

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:10am:
Larry obviously never cooks (reheating frozen meals is not cooking.)

Has that codeine addict looked at the price of dried fruit lately? From memory the recipe calls for four lots of dried fruit, 2 at 1.2Kg, 2 at 800g = 2.4 + 1.6Kg = 4Kg. Cost over $40 just there. I buy organic fruit, not supermarket crap but even from the supermarket 4Kg dried fruit will set you back quite a bit of do re mi.

Butter, muscovado sugar, glace cherries and some other bits and bobs.

Need to soak the fruit overnight. I use brandy as I need that to feed the cake anyway. A HUGE mixing bowl full to the brim with dried fruit and, I dunno, teacup of brandy? Put that where the dog can’t get to it  Grin Grin Grin Grin and let it soak overnight.

I posted the relevant bit from Private that the $60 Aussie sent was a refund of money I had sent him.

Larry owes me a grovelling apology for the slander—fricking abuse over the last, what 15 hours? Might report that and hopefully get the addict a holiday to cool down and detox a bit.

Booby owes me several grovelling apologies, for threatening me, for trying to blackmail me and now for sending my photo to at least four people here. Might report the rather disgusting little worm too, for all the good it will do most likely.

Just butter and glace cherries would cost you about $10.

Larry clearly has no idea at all what food costs. Must get meals on wheels?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #173 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:32am

Yes, obviously! Meals on wheels! {shudder} Mum had that for a while for lunch (I was still working then) cold sliced meat roasted till no moisture, flavor or nutrition was left in it. Veges were mostly pumpkin.

Yeah, for someone needing to buy codeine which means visiting more and more doctors, meals on wheels be a cheap, easy option.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #174 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:47am

“Lisa Jones” reported for abuse in the General part of OzPol as well as several MRBs. See what happens.

Bobby reported for doxxing. I think we will find doxxing is OK if Bobby does it or I am the one being doxxed.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #175 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:50am

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:47am:
“Lisa Jones” reported for abuse in the General part of OzPol as well as several MRBs. See what happens.

Bobby reported for doxxing. I think we will find doxxing is OK if Bobby does it or I am the one being doxxed.

False accusations -

once again Monk is slandering me and other people on this site.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:58am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:50am:

False accusations -

After pages and pages of you, Larry and Xavier slandering him far more vehemently.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #177 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 12:02pm

It's not slander when its the truth.
It's not slander when its about someone who is a chronic and habitual liar and fraud.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #178 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 12:05pm

mothra wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:58am:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 11:50am:

False accusations -

After pages and pages of you, Larry and Xavier slandering him far more vehemently.

If Monk doesn't like it here - he doesn't -
he should go back to his own forum -
not slander people on an hourly and even minute by minute basis.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #179 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 12:08pm

Quote:

Give me access to 'Private' so I can review that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30
Send Topic Print