Aussie’s MRB (Read 9878 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Aussie’s MRB
Reply #60 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:28pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:09pm:
So no objection to all the Wordle/Waffle etc crap being moved to Games?

What about a holiday for Aussie and Booby and appointment of new Mods for their MRBs? Time for some new life in OzPol, eh?

MONK PI$$ OFF BACK TO YOUR MANURE MOUND aka MORDOR!

NOTHING YOU POST IS REMOTELY SANE!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #61 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:28pm

Booby’s doxxing has led to a stalker targetting me. Lo and behold, he uses a photo IQ doxxed.

How did he get that?

A little messenger, seeking to please a man, one Dubyne.

Keep enabling, Aussie, you may end on the scaffold too.

You asked Booby for a copy of the photo he gave Nails, right? Doxxer Aussie, hmmm.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #62 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:25pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:23pm:
Phone number was the shop number.

But—the more you liars keep on this line the more I and others are becoming convinced that Bobby did some major doxxing. If Booby was innocent of passing on volumes of my information the less would he try and act like a poor little innocent.

Bobby is a doxxer, Aussie is an enabler.

Just shut up Monk -
the more you write the more stupid you look. 

Mad Monk has reached the limit in terms of stupidity. He's now entered the realms of insanity.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #63 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:32pm

For the second time, Monk.....wrong.

Put up or shut up. 

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #64 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:39pm

I will. You had steam coming out of every orifice that you did not see that post. I will find that and post it here.

That what you want?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #65 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:40pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:39pm:
I will. You had steam coming out of every orifice that you did not see that post. I will find that and post it here.

That what you want?

Go ahead.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #66 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:42pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:32pm:
For the second time, Monk.....wrong.

Put up or shut up. 

Should I be making a certain call about a certain person's welfare? I mean this topic alone is enough of a clue. I've listed so many links actually. I don't think it's just dementia. It's definitely mental illness too that we're dealing with here.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:45pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:32pm:

But—the more you liars keep on this line the more I and others are becoming convinced that Bobby did some major doxxing. If Booby was innocent of passing on volumes of my information the less would he try and act like a poor little innocent.

Just shut up Monk -

Mad Monk has reached the limit in terms of stupidity. He's now entered the realms of insanity.

Could an exorcism save him?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:45pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:02pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 12:32pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 12:21pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 11:18am:
I reckon, based on cues from what they have posted to/about me that it is a cert that Booby passed the photo to Larry and Baron. Aussie probably got it too but has given no clue of it—based on past behavior like getting my mobile phone number from doxxers in the sewer here. Time that was shut down and deleted—it will continue to infest this forum with doxxed info, scurrilous accusations and the like. A rubbish tip, no more.

You are full of schit Monk.  You put your mobile number on the www, and no, no-one has given me any photo.  WTF would they.  You have posted photos of your Mother and your self....yourself.

unless monk actually GAVE  you his mobile number it doesn't matter that its on the internet. You should never have used it. I can find all your details online too if i wanted to. After all your bitching about doxing over the years your suddenly very lax about doxing others yourself

Ahhh the other ignorant uneducated Frodo nutter who has SFA idea about anything and everything has just farted again.

Drunk GIVES ACTUAL LINKS ONLINE WHICH REVEAL HIS UGLY MUG AND PERSONAL DETAILS.

Frodo the Dodo then turns up and tries to push his last fried brain cell's attempt at understanding something.

You gotta wonder why these 2 numbskull nongs are allowed ANY internet access over where they're currently being held.

Grin Grin
Frodo the Dodo!
He's Monk's little Ubu doggy too. Sit Smith Chips, sit - good doggy.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:48pm

Just shut up Monk -

He's a nasty piece of work that Monk.
Like a lefty, tries to entrap people so he can play the abusive victim card. Gaslighting? Mental abuse?
FD should ban him outright and any sock that is reported as Monk because we know he will try to 'snake' his way back here like an obsessed control freak fiend.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #70 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:49pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:45pm:
I reckon, based on cues from what they have posted to/about me that it is a cert that Booby passed the photo to Larry and Baron. Aussie probably got it too but has given no clue of it—based on past behavior like getting my mobile phone number from doxxers in the sewer here. Time that was shut down and deleted—it will continue to infest this forum with doxxed info, scurrilous accusations and the like. A rubbish tip, no more.

You are full of schit Monk.  You put your mobile number on the www, and no, no-one has given me any photo.  WTF would they.  You have posted photos of your Mother and your self....yourself.

unless monk actually GAVE  you his mobile number it doesn't matter that its on the internet. You should never have used it. I can find all your details online too if i wanted to. After all your bitching about doxing over the years your suddenly very lax about doxing others yourself

Ahhh the other ignorant uneducated Frodo nutter who has SFA idea about anything and everything has just farted again.

Frodo the Dodo then turns up and tries to push his last fried brain cell's attempt at understanding something.

You gotta wonder why these 2 numbskull nongs are allowed ANY internet access over where they're currently being held.

Grin Grin
Frodo the Dodo!

People always laugh at me when I try to tell someone off! Not fair!

Angry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #71 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:50pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:48pm:

Just shut up Monk -

He's a nasty piece of work that Monk.
Like a lefty, tries to entrap people so he can play the abusive victim card. Gaslighting? Mental abuse?
FD should ban him outright and any sock that is reported as Monk because we know he will try to 'snake' his way back here like an obsessed control freak fiend.

Yep. Which is why I've posted this :

Aussie : Should I be making a certain call about a certain person's welfare? I mean this topic alone is enough of a clue. I've listed so many links actually. I don't think it's just dementia. It's definitely mental illness too that we're dealing with here.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:51pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:45pm:

Just shut up Monk -

Could an exorcism save him?

https://i.ibb.co/1LCQYpS/the-cross-fighting-evil-spirits.jpg

No Bobby.
And don't post a topic down the track saying 'Where is Monk? Bring him back. Etc.'
He needs to be flushed permanently back to his PA loo which he brags about being better than here or the other PA Forum.
Why he was allowed back here is beyond me?
Oh yeah - you brought him back Bobby. You raised his evil spirit from beyond the grave.
No more! Enough!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #73 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:52pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:49pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:45pm:

Grin Grin
Frodo the Dodo!

People always laugh at me when I try to tell someone off! Not fair!

Angry

Frodo the Dodo is funny. He can hang out with Smeagol Monk back at Mordor.  Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #74 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:55pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:51pm:
No Bobby.
And don't post a topic down the track saying 'Where is Monk? Bring him back. Etc.'
He needs to be flushed permanently back to his PA loo which he brags about being better than here or the other PA Forum.
Why he was allowed back here is beyond me?
Oh yeah - you brought him back Bobby. You raised his evil spirit from beyond the grave.
No more! Enough!

Monk is possessed by demons - only an exorcism can save him.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30
Send Topic Print