Aussie’s MRB (Read 9896 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Aussie’s MRB
Reply #75 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 3:06pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:55pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:51pm:
No Bobby.
And don't post a topic down the track saying 'Where is Monk? Bring him back. Etc.'
He needs to be flushed permanently back to his PA loo which he brags about being better than here or the other PA Forum.
Why he was allowed back here is beyond me?
Oh yeah - you brought him back Bobby. You raised his evil spirit from beyond the grave.
No more! Enough!

Monk is possessed by demons - only an exorcism can save him.

*bangs head on table

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 5:35pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 12:58pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 12:54pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 12:40pm:
Garbage.  I have never published any of Monk's personal details.

Sit Ubu, sit.  God dog.

Woof.

No one said you published anything you moron./ Learn to read

Doxxing is publishing a person's private information, Ubu.

Now, go fetch.

Woof.

semantics won't save you numbnuts Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 5:37pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 1:45pm:
You want to be known as a half doxxer? OK, a half doxxer with the wit that goes with that.

half doxer my arse .. he sought out the info and then used it. The same thing others here have been crying that you did when you phoned someones employer. Aussie is now trying to hide his scuminess behind semantics

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #78 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 6:19pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 5:37pm:
You want to be known as a half doxxer? OK, a half doxxer with the wit that goes with that.

half doxer my arse .. he sought out the info and then used it. The same thing others here have been crying that you did when you phoned someones employer. Aussie is now trying to hide his scuminess behind semantics

Rubbish.  You have no idea what the word doxxing means but I will agree you are doing a great job, Ubu.

Go fetch, Ubu.

Woof!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 7:12pm

[quote author=Aussie link=1675679505/78#78 date=1675844388][quote author=John_Smith link=1675679505/77#77 date=1675841874][quote author=Jovial_Abbott link=1675679505/43#43 date=1675827901]You want to be known as a half doxxer? OK, a half doxxer with the wit that goes with that.[/quote]

half doxer my arse .. he sought out the info and then used it. The same thing others here have been crying that you did when you phoned someones employer. Aussie is now trying to hide his scuminess behind semantics [/quote]

Rubbish.  You have no idea what the word doxxing means but I will agree you are doing a great job, Ubu.

Go fetch, Ubu.

Woof!
[/quote]

Still looking desperate numbnuts

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #80 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 7:15pm

Really.  Nah, but you are looking exactly like Monk's pooch.

Woof.

IP Logged

Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Reply #81 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 7:47pm

Aussie is Lisa jones bitch...

Lap it up

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #82 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:51am

Has Larry landed two catfish? Have to be rather desperate to be catfished by fat old Larry I would have thought.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #83 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:07pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:52pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:49pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:45pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:02pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 12:32pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 12:21pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 11:18am:
I reckon, based on cues from what they have posted to/about me that it is a cert that Booby passed the photo to Larry and Baron. Aussie probably got it too but has given no clue of it—based on past behavior like getting my mobile phone number from doxxers in the sewer here. Time that was shut down and deleted—it will continue to infest this forum with doxxed info, scurrilous accusations and the like. A rubbish tip, no more.

You are full of schit Monk.  You put your mobile number on the www, and no, no-one has given me any photo.  WTF would they.  You have posted photos of your Mother and your self....yourself.

unless monk actually GAVE  you his mobile number it doesn't matter that its on the internet. You should never have used it. I can find all your details online too if i wanted to. After all your bitching about doxing over the years your suddenly very lax about doxing others yourself

Ahhh the other ignorant uneducated Frodo nutter who has SFA idea about anything and everything has just farted again.

Drunk GIVES ACTUAL LINKS ONLINE WHICH REVEAL HIS UGLY MUG AND PERSONAL DETAILS.

Frodo the Dodo then turns up and tries to push his last fried brain cell's attempt at understanding something.

You gotta wonder why these 2 numbskull nongs are allowed ANY internet access over where they're currently being held.

Grin Grin
Frodo the Dodo!
He's Monk's little Ubu doggy too. Sit Smith Chips, sit - good doggy.  Grin

People always laugh at me when I try to tell someone off! Not fair!

Angry

Frodo the Dodo is funny. He can hang out with Smeagol Monk back at Mordor.  Grin

Drunk and Drugged?

Dumb and Dumber?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:32pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 7:15pm:
Really.  Nah, but you are looking exactly like Monk's pooch.

Woof.

You know better,  no matter how often you parrot setanta. I've never had a problem telling either you or Monk to farrk off. Many a time you asked me to do something and I didn't so you keep pretending if you think it'll help your cause.  For everyone else all you do when you mimic chuchu is highlight your desperation . But don't stop on my account,
The more you make an ass of yourself the more i enjoy it. Keep it up. Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:34pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:51am:
Has Larry landed two catfish? Have to be rather desperate to be catfished by fat old Larry I would have thought.

He's oozing desperation   Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #86 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:49pm

So they are both full doxxers?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:50pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:49pm:

Apparently so. Reading Aussie v Monk is like Russia at war with China. Of course, Mimo is North Korea.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:51pm

Monk has never denied that he doxed someone so if it applies to one,  it applies to all.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #89 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:56pm

Hey Setanta good to see you around 👌

We are up to here with Manic Monk 👇

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 7:24am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 2:55pm:
Aussie : Should I be making a certain call about a certain person's welfare? I mean this topic alone is enough of a clue. I've listed so many links actually. I don't think it's just dementia. It's definitely mental illness too that we're dealing with here.

>>> Visual of Monk placed in a straightjacket and forced into an ambulance by 4 paramedics. Monk screams out: Dubyne, LastNail, Doxxers!!!!

As ambulance doors close a muffled moronic cry is heard: My fine forum!!! The Cats and the Critters!!! I deserve The Tavern and I should control the environment too!!

Ambulance speeds off with all sirens on and the paramedics are seen laughing their heads off. Eventually 1 paramedic says : I'm laughing at the bum fluff the idiot superglued all over his face. What are you guys laughing at? <<<

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30
Send Topic Print