Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
I'm Just Asking Questions (Read 3179 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re:Buzzandji bends Peccary over
Reply #180 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 9:28am

Reverend Dnarever always feels left out.  Wink
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2023 at 10:04am by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: I don't know why (he cries)?
Reply #181 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 9:32am

Jasin wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 9:28am:

Don’t mind me....I’m only here to feed the muddled 🦆

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #182 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 10:41am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 7:14am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 21st, 2023 at 10:36pm:
7. Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties that summer. On the
second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded
to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to
strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant
Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally
managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.

8. Immediately following this rape, just like Defendant Trump, Defendant Epstein threatened me
not to ever reveal any of the details of Defendant Epstein's sexual and physical abuse of me or else my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

9. Both Defendants had let me know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated
that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated
that I shouldn't ever say anything if I didn't want to disappeifr like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was
forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third
incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re:Peccary wants Buzzandji's love.
Reply #183 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 11:30am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 9:32am:

Notice when Peccary hasn't got anything much to really say, he just repeats propaganda as if it has something to say.
It really only says a lot about himself - a fraud that posts BS.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Re:I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #184 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 12:24pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 11:30am:

Notice when Peccary hasn't got anything much to really say, he just repeats propaganda as if it has something to say.

Fixed Jasin's most childish title change yet.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Re:Ducky Boy loves Peccary
Reply #185 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 12:27pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 12:24pm:

Don't know who Jasin is? But Reverend Ducky Boy is obviously fixed himself.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re:I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #186 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 12:28pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 12:27pm:
Dnarever wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 12:24pm:

Don't know who Jasin is? But Reverend Ducky Boy is obviously fixed himself.

Sorry  it's JaSin.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Dnarever is Pecker's gimp
Reply #187 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 12:40pm

Whatever you say Reverend Ducky Boy.

"Rubber ducky - you're the one.
You make my bum itch just for fun.
Rubber ducky - you're the one for me
...and my wee!"

*dnarever sings in his bathtub with his toy rubber ducky.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 1:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 10:41am:
7. Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties that summer. On the
second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded
to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to
strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant
Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally

8. Immediately following this rape, just like Defendant Trump, Defendant Epstein threatened me
not to ever reveal any of the details of Defendant Epstein's sexual and physical abuse of me or else my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

9. Both Defendants had let me know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated
that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated
that I shouldn't ever say anything if I didn't want to disappeifr like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was
forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third

10. The duress imposed on me by Defendants not to ever reveal any of the details of the sexual and
physical abuse caused to me by Defendants has not terminated and the fear it has instilled in me has not
subsided. Unfortunately, making matters worse for me, I was subjected to daily painful reminders of
the horrific acts of Defendant Trump via mass media coverage of him starting last summer that, over a
short period of time, became continuous and unavoidable.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Re:Ducky Boy loves Peccary
Reply #189 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 2:44pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 12:27pm:
Don't know who Jasin is? .

He's a frkn moron

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I'm Just Asking Questions - Is Trump a Creep?
Reply #190 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 2:47pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 1:08pm:

10. The duress imposed on me by Defendants not to ever reveal any of the details of the sexual and
physical abuse caused to me by Defendants has not terminated and the fear it has instilled in me has not
subsided. Unfortunately, making matters worse for me, I was subjected to daily painful reminders of
the horrific acts of Defendant Trump via mass media coverage of him starting last summer that, over a

11. The duress had prevented me from starting litigation before this year. However, as soon as I
surfaced, I received threats. More specifically, shortly after my first complaint was filed in California on
April 26, 2016, I started receiving threatening phone calls on a cell phone I then owned. The calls were
never for more than 20 seconds or so before they hung up and they were always from a blocked or
unavailable phone number according to my caller ID feature. Since I changed phone numbers, the
threatening calls have completely stopped.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I'm Just Asking Questions - Is Trump a Creep?
Reply #191 - Feb 22nd, 2023 at 2:50pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 2:47pm:

11. The duress had prevented me from starting litigation before this year. However, as soon as I
surfaced, I received threats. More specifically, shortly after my first complaint was filed in California on
April 26, 2016, I started receiving threatening phone calls on a cell phone I then owned. The calls were
never for more than 20 seconds or so before they hung up and they were always from a blocked or
unavailable phone number according to my caller ID feature. Since I changed phone numbers, the

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: I'm Just Talking To Myself
Reply #192 - Feb 23rd, 2023 at 9:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 2:50pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2023 at 2:47pm:

https://i.imgflip.com/4sfwti.jpg

Don’t mind me. I’m just here because you’re that lonely ...you’re talking to yourself using the 1 id. It’s usually 2 lol Undecided Lips Sealed Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Mar 1st, 2023 at 2:38pm

aquascoot wrote on Feb 21st, 2023 at 7:27am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:56pm:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:17pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 3:09pm:
Not once have you stated ANYTHING about Mohammed who in his 50’s married a 6 yr old girl.

I'm not really interested in what fictional characters get up to.

Hannibal Lecter was a horrible person too, but I'm not gonna get all outraged about him.

I'd prefer to address real potential threats that exist right here right now.

do you think trump reads ozpol 

No.  He's illiterate.

So your whole point in 110000 posts of outrage
Is just to get the toxicity out of your own system

Warning people of potential danger.

Failed ex-President Donald Trump’s lawyers asked a judge to bar jurors at his upcoming civil trial from hearing testimony that he sexually assaulted two other women besides E. Jean Carroll, the writer suing him for defaming her after she alleged in 2019 that he raped her in the 1990s.

His lawyers also want Manhattan federal court Judge Lewis Kaplan to prohibit evidence of Trump’s infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, where he boasted about kissing and groping women without their consent, new legal filings reveal.

Why?   Undecided

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: I'm jealous of Trump's sex life
Reply #194 - Mar 1st, 2023 at 2:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 1st, 2023 at 2:38pm:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 21st, 2023 at 7:27am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:56pm:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:17pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 3:09pm:
Not once have you stated ANYTHING about Mohammed who in his 50’s married a 6 yr old girl.

I'm not really interested in what fictional characters get up to.

Hannibal Lecter was a horrible person too, but I'm not gonna get all outraged about him.

I'd prefer to address real potential threats that exist right here right now.

do you think trump reads ozpol 

No.  He's illiterate.

So your whole point in 110000 posts of outrage
Is just to get the toxicity out of your own system

Warning people of potential danger.

Failed ex-President Donald Trump’s lawyers asked a judge to bar jurors at his upcoming civil trial from hearing testimony that he sexually assaulted two other women besides E. Jean Carroll, the writer suing him for defaming her after she alleged in 2019 that he raped her in the 1990s.

His lawyers also want Manhattan federal court Judge Lewis Kaplan to prohibit evidence of Trump’s infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, where he boasted about kissing and groping women without their consent, new legal filings reveal.

Why?   Undecided

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print