Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
I'm Just Asking Questions (Read 3197 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #195 - Mar 1st, 2023 at 3:15pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 1st, 2023 at 2:45pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 1st, 2023 at 2:38pm:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 21st, 2023 at 7:27am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:56pm:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 5:17pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 20th, 2023 at 3:09pm:
Not once have you stated ANYTHING about Mohammed who in his 50’s married a 6 yr old girl.

I'm not really interested in what fictional characters get up to.

Hannibal Lecter was a horrible person too, but I'm not gonna get all outraged about him.

I'd prefer to address real potential threats that exist right here right now.

do you think trump reads ozpol 

No.  He's illiterate.

So your whole point in 110000 posts of outrage
Is just to get the toxicity out of your own system

Warning people of potential danger.

Failed ex-President Donald Trump’s lawyers asked a judge to bar jurors at his upcoming civil trial from hearing testimony that he sexually assaulted two other women besides E. Jean Carroll, the writer suing him for defaming her after she alleged in 2019 that he raped her in the 1990s.

His lawyers also want Manhattan federal court Judge Lewis Kaplan to prohibit evidence of Trump’s infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, where he boasted about kissing and groping women without their consent, new legal filings reveal.

Why?   Undecided

Roll Eyes

Where's your little buddy, Steampipe?   Undecided

Failed ex-President Donald Trump’s lawyers asked a judge to bar jurors at his upcoming civil trial from hearing testimony that he sexually assaulted two other women besides E. Jean Carroll, the writer suing him for defaming her after she alleged in 2019 that he raped her in the 1990s.

His lawyers also want Manhattan federal court Judge Lewis Kaplan to prohibit evidence of Trump’s infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, where he boasted about kissing and groping women without their consent, new legal filings reveal.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: I'm a lonely Peccary for attention
Reply #196 - Mar 1st, 2023 at 7:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 1st, 2023 at 3:15pm:
Not once have you stated ANYTHING about Mohammed who in his 50’s married a 6 yr old girl.

Hannibal Lecter was a horrible person too, but I'm not gonna get all outraged about him.

No.  He's illiterate.

Why?   Undecided

Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re:I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #197 - Mar 1st, 2023 at 9:03pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 1st, 2023 at 7:53pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 1st, 2023 at 3:15pm:

No.  He's illiterate.

Why?   Undecided

Roll Eyes

Un childified the title.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re:Dnarever loves Peccary (kissy kissy)
Reply #198 - Mar 1st, 2023 at 9:05pm

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #199 - Mar 1st, 2023 at 9:16pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 1st, 2023 at 9:05pm:

The one covered in pimples.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print