Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print
I'm Just Asking Questions (Read 3187 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #30 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:28pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:26pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:55pm:
Just saying

Quote:
Mental disorders have been linked to those suffering from Trump derangement syndrome, people displaying Trump derangement syndrome are 98% more likely to be suffering from several mental disorders especially those that like to talk about rape and sexual flavored topics when talking about Trump.

The mere mention of Trump triggers mental problems in all TDS sufferers, as an example someone who has desires to rape will focus in on Trump and rape issues when he is triggered by Trump and it will heighten his desires. Although harmless their ability to communicate diminishes.

Peccary is a sicko. Him and Smith have for years had homosexual-erotic fantasies about other Members which they troll and stalk with. Peccary has often tried to present himself with the fake persona of being virtuous and needs Trump to try and make him look so - even if its all 'alleged' regarding Trump, but facts/proved with Biden.

2016: *Fifteen women (EDIT: *that number is now 26) have now gone on record to say that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them. Out of all of their stories, one is the most explosive and bizarre — a woman who says Trump violently raped her at an orgy when she was just 13 years old. But the horrific details of her accusation have gotten the least attention.

It seemed like that was all going to change Wednesday, when the woman, who has gone by the pseudonyms “Katie Johnson” and “Jane Doe,” was set to appear at a press conference at the law offices of Lisa Bloom, a high-profile civil rights attorney and TV commentator. But the woman didn’t come to the press conference. Bloom told a room full of waiting reporters that Johnson was afraid to show her face after receiving multiple death threats, and that they would have to reschedule.

Then on Friday, Bloom announced that Johnson had dropped her lawsuit.

It’s not uncommon for victims of sexual assault to want to preserve their anonymity, and dropping a lawsuit doesn’t mean admitting that the case had no merit. Jill Harth, who sued Trump for sexual assault in 1997, still stands by her claims even though she dropped the lawsuit. And it would indeed have been an intense couple of days for Johnson — Bloom said that her firm’s website was hacked, that Anonymous had claimed responsibility, and that death threats and a bomb threat came in afterwards.

Since a tape of Trump bragging about sexual assault came out in early October, a dozen named women have come forward with credible, similar-sounding allegations of Trump forcibly kissing or groping them in exactly the way he described on that tape.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: I'm Just a sicko Peccary
Reply #31 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:28pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:26pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:55pm:
Just saying

Quote:
Mental disorders have been linked to those suffering from Trump derangement syndrome, people displaying Trump derangement syndrome are 98% more likely to be suffering from several mental disorders especially those that like to talk about rape and sexual flavored topics when talking about Trump.

The mere mention of Trump triggers mental problems in all TDS sufferers, as an example someone who has desires to rape will focus in on Trump and rape issues when he is triggered by Trump and it will heighten his desires. Although harmless their ability to communicate diminishes.

Peccary is a sicko. Him and Smith have for years had homosexual-erotic fantasies about other Members which they troll and stalk with. Peccary has often tried to present himself with the fake persona of being virtuous and needs Trump to try and make him look so - even if its all 'alleged' regarding Trump, but facts/proved with Biden.

2016: *Fifteen women (EDIT: *that number is now 26) have now gone on record to say that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them. Out of all of their stories, one is the most explosive and bizarre — a woman who says Trump violently raped her at an orgy when she was just 13 years old. But the horrific details of her accusation have gotten the least attention.

It seemed like that was all going to change Wednesday, when the woman, who has gone by the pseudonyms “Katie Johnson” and “Jane Doe,” was set to appear at a press conference at the law offices of Lisa Bloom, a high-profile civil rights attorney and TV commentator. But the woman didn’t come to the press conference. Bloom told a room full of waiting reporters that Johnson was afraid to show her face after receiving multiple death threats, and that they would have to reschedule.

It’s not uncommon for victims of sexual assault to want to preserve their anonymity, and dropping a lawsuit doesn’t mean admitting that the case had no merit. Jill Harth, who sued Trump for sexual assault in 1997, still stands by her claims even though she dropped the lawsuit. And it would indeed have been an intense couple of days for Johnson — Bloom said that her firm’s website was hacked, that Anonymous had claimed responsibility, and that death threats and a bomb threat came in afterwards.

Since a tape of Trump bragging about sexual assault came out in early October, a dozen named women have come forward with credible, similar-sounding allegations of Trump forcibly kissing or groping them in exactly the way he described on that tape.

Curiosity killed the 'pussy' cat.
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:53pm

Why do certain people defend alleged child rapists?

[/quote]

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: I'm Peccary the Swine
Reply #33 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 2:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 1:53pm:

Since a tape of Trump bragging about sexual assault came out in early October, a dozen named women have come forward with credible, similar-sounding allegations of Trump forcibly kissing or groping them in exactly the way he described on that tape. [/quote]

Pussy Peccary doesn't have much to offer besides being a scratched record.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: I'm Just a chicken called Peccary
Reply #34 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 2:08pm

Posting in your Board eh Peccary.
Chicken - "Per-kurk, Per-kurk"

Georgie Porgie pudling Peccary
Kissed the girls and made them cry
When the boys came out to play.
Georgie Porgie pudling Peccary - ran away.
Grin Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #35 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 6:59pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 2:08pm:

Grin Grin

Just fixed the title - children will be children.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: I'm Just Asking about Trump again.
Reply #36 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 7:01pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 6:59pm:

Grin Grin

Quack Quack  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 7:18pm

[/quote]

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #38 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 7:18pm:
.[/i]

Quote:
Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden
Ms. Reade, a former Senate aide, has accused Mr. Biden of assaulting her in 1993 and says she told others about it. A Biden spokeswoman said the allegation is false, and former Senate office staff members do not recall such an incident.

Who is not a alleged sex offender?.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re:I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #39 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:09pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 7:01pm:
Dnarever wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 6:59pm:

Grin Grin

Quack Quack  Roll Eyes

Goo Goo Gaga

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:14pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:03pm:
.[/i]

Quote:
Ms. Reade, a former Senate aide, has accused Mr. Biden of assaulting her in 1993 and says she told others about it. A Biden spokeswoman said the allegation is false, and former Senate office staff members do not recall such an incident.

Me.

Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.

Wanna see the court documents?

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #41 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:26pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:14pm:
.[/i]

Quote:

Me.

Evidence:
Quote:

So I don't know, you mention sexual references far more than any other poster, if you read your own posts you will see how you fixate on rape.

Look you could be a very nice person but I would never allow you to be alone with children.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:26pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:26pm:
.[/i]

Quote:

Me.

Evidence:
Quote:

So I don't know, you mention sexual references far more than any other poster, if you read your own posts you will see how you fixate on rape.

Look you could be a very nice person but I would never allow you to be alone with children.

Why not?

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #43 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:29pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:26pm:
.[/i]

Quote:

Me.

Evidence:
Quote:

Why not?

Because you may get the children to watch your video's of Trump and Putin, not just me but I don't think you would find anyone (sane) allow you to be near their children. Its just a parental thing about trust.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:35pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2023 at 8:26pm:
.[/i]

Quote:

Me.

Evidence:
Quote:

Why not?

Because you may get the children to watch your video's of Trump and Putin, ...

Ah.

So they DO exist.

Thank you for that confirmation   Wink

(What's with the apostrophe, by the way?)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print