Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Send Topic Print
I'm Just Asking Questions (Read 3201 times)
Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Re: I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #60 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 12:57pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 12:40pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 9:55am:
Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts,
sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional
distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the
Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994. The parties
were held by Defendant Epstein at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant
Epstein at 9 E. 71st St. in Manhattan. During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 and
was legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the other
sexual contacts detailed herein.

You always pull up short of disclosing the outcome of this court case.

No I don't - I've told you 100 times.

The plaintiff withdrew the case as she received several death threats.

I even explained it in post number 23 of this very thread: https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1676184826/23#23

Maybe some yellow highlighter will help you:

2016: *Fifteen women (EDIT: *that number is now 26) have now gone on record to say that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them. Out of all of their stories, one is the most explosive and bizarre — a woman who says Trump violently raped her at an orgy when she was just 13 years old. But the horrific details of her accusation have gotten the least attention.

It seemed like that was all going to change Wednesday, when the woman, who has gone by the pseudonyms “Katie Johnson” and “Jane Doe,” was set to appear at a press conference at the law offices of Lisa Bloom, a high-profile civil rights attorney and TV commentator. But the woman didn’t come to the press conference. Bloom told a room full of waiting reporters that Johnson was afraid to show her face after receiving multiple death threats, and that they would have to reschedule.

Then on Friday, Bloom announced that Johnson had dropped her lawsuit.

It’s not uncommon for victims of sexual assault to want to preserve their anonymity, and dropping a lawsuit doesn’t mean admitting that the case had no merit. Jill Harth, who sued Trump for sexual assault in 1997, still stands by her claims even though she dropped the lawsuit. And it would indeed have been an intense couple of days for Johnson — Bloom said that her firm’s website was hacked, that Anonymous had claimed responsibility, and that death threats and a bomb threat came in afterwards.

So if someone is innocent then they have no way of proving their innocence.

Do you believe someone is innocent until proven guilty?.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:10pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:07pm:
sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional
distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the
Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994. The parties
were held by Defendant Epstein at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant
Epstein at 9 E. 71st St. in Manhattan. During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 and
was legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the other

I even explained it in post number 23 of this very thread: https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1676184826/23#23

2016: *Fifteen women (EDIT: *that number is now 26) have now gone on record to say that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them. Out of all of their stories, one is the most explosive and bizarre — a woman who says Trump violently raped her at an orgy when she was just 13 years old. But the horrific details of her accusation have gotten the least attention.

It seemed like that was all going to change Wednesday, when the woman, who has gone by the pseudonyms “Katie Johnson” and “Jane Doe,” was set to appear at a press conference at the law offices of Lisa Bloom, a high-profile civil rights attorney and TV commentator. But the woman didn’t come to the press conference. Bloom told a room full of waiting reporters that Johnson was afraid to show her face after receiving multiple death threats, and that they would have to reschedule.

It’s not uncommon for victims of sexual assault to want to preserve their anonymity, and dropping a lawsuit doesn’t mean admitting that the case had no merit. Jill Harth, who sued Trump for sexual assault in 1997, still stands by her claims even though she dropped the lawsuit. And it would indeed have been an intense couple of days for Johnson — Bloom said that her firm’s website was hacked, that Anonymous had claimed responsibility, and that death threats and a bomb threat came in afterwards.

Yes, I do.

And, I've never said that Donald Trump is guilty of raping children.

I've merely stated a simple, undeniable, verifiable fact: Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

And now I'm asking the question: is Donald Trump a child rapist?

I can't be any clearer.

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #62 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:14pm

It cannot be any clearer from your own words that Donald Trump is not a child rapist. If he was then you would have a conviction to prove your point.

But as he has gone to court and proven his innocence and has never had a guilty verdict and never even been charged it is as clear as you can get that he is not a child rapist.

More concerning is your creepy fixation with this subject when you yourself admit that he is innocent.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:15pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:10pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:07pm:

Yes, I do.

And, I've never said that Donald Trump is guilty of raping children.

I've merely stated a simple, undeniable, verifiable fact: Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.

And now I'm asking the question: is Donald Trump a child rapist?

I can't be any clearer.

I have heard that allegedly you are a dishonest, repulsive, skin-crawling creepy liar. A persona you allegedly enjoy and cultivate. The question is: why?

Can't be any clearer.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:17pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:14pm:
It cannot be any clearer from your own words that Donald Trump is not a child rapist.

I'm not sure if English is your first language or not, so I'll repeat this for you (maybe hire a translator): I have never called Donald Trump a child rapist.  Ever.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:02pm:

Coincidentally?:

"Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts,
Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994."

"Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were
she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,
Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed".

Interesting that the same modus operandi is involved there.

It's alleged that Trump threatened the small child with threats of death if she told anyone about the alleged savage rape.

And then, it's alleged that she received death threats just before the case was due to be heard in court.

Hmm   Undecided

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #66 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:17pm:
It cannot be any clearer from your own words that Donald Trump is not a child rapist.

I'm not sure if English is your first language or not, so I'll repeat this for you (maybe hire a translator): I have never called Donald Trump a child rapist.  Ever.

And he faced the court to hear these allegations and the judge gave a verdict, do you know what the verdict was?.

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #67 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:31pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:23pm:

And he faced the court to hear these allegations and the judge gave a verdict, do you know what the verdict was?.

Here I will give you the judges verdict:

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson’s complaint didn’t raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn’t give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on “race-based or class-based animus.”

So the claimant allegedly pulled the case because she would not have been able to claim civil damages, in other words she could not make money from the allegations.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:34pm

And he faced the court to hear these allegations ...

No.

The alleged victim withdrew the case, citing death threats as the reason.

Similarly, at the time of the alleged rape the child said that she was told by Trump that she and her family would be physically harmed and even killed if she told anyone about the attack.

Strange that: death threats at the time of the alleged rape, and death threats just before the court case was due to be heard.

I guess criminologists would call that a modus operandi (?)   Undecided

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #69 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:34pm:
No.

Similarly, at the time of the alleged rape the child said that she was told by Trump that she and her family would be physically harmed and even killed if she told anyone about the attack.

Strange that: death threats at the time of the alleged rape, and death threats just before the court case was due to be heard.

Were these proven threats or just alleged?.

Did Trump kill her for telling anyone because it is alleged that he would kill her if she did and she did.

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #70 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:50pm

Also the claimant also used a false address when filing the alleged incident, not a good look for someone telling the truth is it. She lied about her address which means she is a proven liar. You don't dispute that she is a proven liar do you.

Quote:
Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at a home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.

So do you believe a proven liar?.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:52pm

No.

Death threats at the time of the alleged rape, and death threats  right before the court case? 

Coincidence?  It's possible, sure.

Here's another strange coincidence:

The other defendant in the case was Jeffrey Epstein.

Epstein was a convicted child sex offender and a good friend of Mr Trump.

One more coincidence:

If the alleged rape actually happened, Epstein is the only other person in the world who could testify against Trump, but strangely enough he was found dead in his prison cell in 2019, when Mr Trump just happened to be President.

Dear oh dear   Undecided

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #72 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:56pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:52pm:

No.

Death threats at the time of the alleged rape, and death threats  right before the court case? 

One more coincidence:

If the alleged rape actually happened, Epstein is the only other person in the world who could testify against Trump, but strangely enough he was found dead in his prison cell in 2019, when Mr Trump just happened to be President.

Dear oh dear   Undecided

The allegations are from a proven liar though so its just another lie from a proven liar.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:00pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:56pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:52pm:

No.

One more coincidence:

Dear oh dear   Undecided

The allegations are from a proven liar though so its just another lie from a proven liar.

So, according to your - and I'm being quite generous here - "logic", everything Donald Trump says is a lie.

After all, he is a proven liar.

So, when he says he didn't rape that small child and threaten to kill her and her family if she told anyone, your "logic" tells us that he actually did - is that what you're telling us?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #74 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:25pm

I can't really answer the OP with any confidence.

But...

Trump, as failed US president, has been accused of rape, sexual assault,
and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by
at least 25 women since the 1970s.

I'm not sure if this is a complete listing of Trump's female accusers, but
it's pretty damning as it stands:

Ivana Trump
E Jean Carroll
Summer Zervos

Alva Johnson
Jessica Leeds
Kristin Anderson