Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Send Topic Print
I'm Just Asking Questions (Read 3194 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #75 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:32pm

AusGeoff wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:25pm:
I can't really answer the OP with any confidence.

But...

Trump, as failed US president, has been accused of rape, sexual assault,
and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by
at least 25 women since the 1970s.

I'm not sure if this is a complete listing of Trump's female accusers, but
it's pretty damning as it stands:

Ivana Trump
E Jean Carroll
Summer Zervos

Alva Johnson
Jessica Leeds
Kristin Anderson

Lisa Boyne
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell

Amy Dorris
Karena Virginia
Karen Johnson

Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff

Juliet Huddy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen

Cassandra Searles
Mariah Billado
Victoria Hughes

Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Samantha Holvey

https://i.postimg.cc/XqBPq6rt/Screenshot-2023-02-14-at-15-23-45-where-theres-smo...

And there isn't a single person in the world who would deny that Trump is a proven, habitual liar.

Yet, conservatives would have you believe that every single one of those women is lying, and Trump is telling the truth.

Now, I have to ask another question: what are the odds of that being true?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #76 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:38pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:31pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:17pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 1:14pm:
It cannot be any clearer from your own words that Donald Trump is not a child rapist.

I'm not sure if English is your first language or not, so I'll repeat this for you (maybe hire a translator): I have never called Donald Trump a child rapist.  Ever.

I've merely stated a simple, undeniable, verifiable fact: Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

And he faced the court to hear these allegations and the judge gave a verdict, do you know what the verdict was?.

Here I will give you the judges verdict:

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson’s complaint didn’t raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn’t give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on “race-based or class-based animus.”

So the claimant allegedly pulled the case because she would not have been able to claim civil damages, in other words she could not make money from the allegations.

Quote:
U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that [highlight]Johnson’s complaint didn’t raise valid claims under federal law

Quote:
In the most recent suit, Trump’s accuser asserted that while she was exploring a modeling career in 1994, she attended a series of parties at the Manhattan home of prominent investor Jeffrey Epstein. She alleges that during those parties the real estate mogul tied her to a bed and raped her. She also claimed Epstein raped her during that series of gatherings

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

Quote:
U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson’s complaint didn’t raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn’t give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on “race-based or class-based animus.”

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June

The ruling you provided was made on technical grounds - the complaint was re submitted with the technical issue resolved.

i.e. What you posted was meaningless.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:32pm:

But...

Ivana Trump
E Jean Carroll
Summer Zervos

Alva Johnson
Jessica Leeds
Kristin Anderson

Lisa Boyne
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell

Amy Dorris
Karena Virginia
Karen Johnson

Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff

Juliet Huddy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen

Cassandra Searles
Mariah Billado
Victoria Hughes

Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Samantha Holvey

https://i.postimg.cc/XqBPq6rt/Screenshot-2023-02-14-at-15-23-45-where-theres-smo...

And there isn't a single person in the world who would deny that Trump is a proven, habitual liar.

Yet, conservatives would have you believe that every single one of those women is lying, and Trump is telling the truth.

Now, I have to ask another question: what are the odds of that being true?

buyers remorse

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:58pm

But...

Ivana Trump ...

Allegedly ripped a handful of her hair out during the alleged rape.

Is it true that Trump has never actually denied raping Ivana, but instead relied on a ridiculous, incorrect technicality stating that "you can’t rape your spouse"?

Is it also true that she was a fit and healthy woman who mysteriously fell down the stairs and unexpectedly died, and was then buried on Trump's third-rate golf course where her body can never be exhumed in order to find out the real cause of death?

I'm just asking questions.

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #79 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:12pm

Questions asked by a alleged dishonest, repulsive, skin-crawling creepy liar are easy to dismiss.

I'm also alleging you are a sexual predator based on your obsession with Trumps sexual life.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:21pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:12pm:
Questions asked by a alleged dishonest, repulsive, skin-crawling creepy liar are easy to dismiss.

I'm also alleging you are a sexual predator based on your obsession with Trumps sexual life.

Oh be careful. Peccary, for all his talking himself up - will take the first opportunity he gets to have someone banned. He tries to entice and entrap people to get banned.
I've been banned for calling him a paedophile twice. He went squealing to the Gmods like the gay victimhood loser he is. Think of him as an immaculate 'soccer diver' for a penalty. You only have to go near him and he falls to the ground for a penalty. A real 'weener' if you've ever seen one.
He's the type who would fall over in a supermarket, just so he could push a lawsuit.

Everyone knows he uses Trump to try and make himself look virtuous, etc. But we all know he is anything but. His performance on this forum has been hypocritical, deceitful, fraudulent and a lie. He also lacks a personality too by the way. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #81 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:29pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:21pm:

Oh be careful. Peccary, for all his talking himself up - will take the first opportunity he gets to have someone banned. He tries to entice and entrap people to get banned.
I've been banned for calling him a paedophile twice. He went squealing to the Gmods like the gay victimhood loser he is. Think of him as an immaculate 'soccer diver' for a penalty. You only have to go near him and he falls to the ground for a penalty. A real 'weener' if you've ever seen one.
He's the type who would fall over in a supermarket, just so he could push a lawsuit.

Everyone knows he uses Trump to try and make himself look virtuous, etc. But we all know he is anything but. His performance on this forum has been hypocritical, deceitful, fraudulent and a lie. He also lacks a personality too by the way. Grin

Wait what, Greg is an alleged pedophile, now that is interesting.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:38pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:58pm:

But...

Ivana Trump ...

Is it true that Trump has never actually denied raping Ivana, but instead relied on a ridiculous, incorrect technicality stating that "you can’t rape your spouse"?

Is it also true that she was a fit and healthy woman who mysteriously fell down the stairs and unexpectedly died, and was then buried on Trump's third-rate golf course where her body can never be exhumed in order to find out the real cause of death?

Anyone?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #83 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 4:42pm

You're not anyone, you're not someone.........you're just a fkkin NOBODY.... Grin

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:38pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 2:58pm:

But...

Ivana Trump ...

Anyone?

Nope. Nobody gives a rats about your Trolling curiousity.
Go share some homo-erotic fantasies with your Smith mate.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:22pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:29pm:

you're just asking the question

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #86 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:29pm

Yes - we're all... curious Wink  Grin

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #87 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:30pm

aquascoot wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:22pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:29pm:

you're just asking the question

I'm not saying Greg is a pedophile and it is only alleged. Read his many posts and draw your own conclusions.

But there is a lot of smoke.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:35pm

But...

Ivana Trump
E Jean Carroll
Summer Zervos

Alva Johnson
Jessica Leeds
Kristin Anderson

Lisa Boyne
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell

Amy Dorris
Karena Virginia
Karen Johnson

Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff

Juliet Huddy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen

Cassandra Searles
Mariah Billado
Victoria Hughes

Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Samantha Holvey

Quite a list.

And the conservatives on here will have you believe that every one of them is lying, and that Donald Trump - a proven, pathological liar - is telling the truth   Grin

Why do they ALWAYS take the man's side when it comes to rape allegations?  Undecided

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:35pm:

But...

Ivana Trump
E Jean Carroll
Summer Zervos

Alva Johnson
Jessica Leeds
Kristin Anderson

Lisa Boyne
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell

Amy Dorris
Karena Virginia
Karen Johnson

Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff

Juliet Huddy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen

Cassandra Searles
Mariah Billado
Victoria Hughes

Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Samantha Holvey

Quite a list.

And the conservatives on here will have you believe that every one of them is lying, and that Donald Trump - a proven, pathological liar - is telling the truth   Grin

Why do they ALWAYS take the man's side when it comes to rape allegations?  Undecided

I know what you mean Steampipe.
Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Send Topic Print