Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Send Topic Print
I'm Just Asking Questions (Read 3202 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: I'm Just Asking Questions
Reply #90 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:44pm

Imagine buying a guitar off this slimy salesman wannabe boutique lefty snob?  Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:48pm

Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff
to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the
course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but
with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in
the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:48pm:
Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff
to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the
course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but
with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in

"Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were
she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,
Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed."

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:58pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:30pm:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:22pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:29pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:21pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:12pm:
Questions asked by a alleged dishonest, repulsive, skin-crawling creepy liar are easy to dismiss.

I'm also alleging you are a sexual predator based on your obsession with Trumps sexual life.

Oh be careful. Peccary, for all his talking himself up - will take the first opportunity he gets to have someone banned. He tries to entice and entrap people to get banned.
I've been banned for calling him a paedophile twice. He went squealing to the Gmods like the gay victimhood loser he is. Think of him as an immaculate 'soccer diver' for a penalty. You only have to go near him and he falls to the ground for a penalty. A real 'weener' if you've ever seen one.
He's the type who would fall over in a supermarket, just so he could push a lawsuit.

Everyone knows he uses Trump to try and make himself look virtuous, etc. But we all know he is anything but. His performance on this forum has been hypocritical, deceitful, fraudulent and a lie. He also lacks a personality too by the way. Grin

Wait what, Greg is an alleged pedophile, now that is interesting.

you're just asking the question

I'm not saying Greg is a pedophile and it is only alleged. Read his many posts and draw your own conclusions.

But there is a lot of smoke.

we cant assume anything on the basis of smoke or allegations.

this goes as much for gweg as for big Don.

they are brothers in arms, kindred spirits, soul mates , comrades, bosom buddies, partners in crime  Sad Sad

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:01pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:58pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:48pm:

"Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were
she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,
Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed."

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

"Both Defendants let Plaintiff know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man
and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed,
Defendant Trump stated that Plaintiff shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to disappear
like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with
Defendant Trump and that Plaintiff had not seen since that third incident, and that he was
capable of having her whole family killed."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #95 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:33pm

Notice how he desperately ignores direct dialogue and just pumps out his propaganda against Trump. A sign that he knows we are right - he is what he is and Trump won't save him now.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:46pm

Turd allegedly faps to pedophilia stories.
He posts more links to such events than anyone else. He allegedly wanks to each first.
Why would that be?  Citizen journalism? Citizen perversion?
I am betting utter moral degradation.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:47pm

"Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed,
exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual
attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to
my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do
whatever he wanted."

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #98 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:47pm:
"Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed,
exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual
attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to
my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do
whatever he wanted."

Do you smoke, you know after you *write* these, just asking for a friend.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:53pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:51pm:
whatever he wanted."

Do you smoke, you know after you *write* these, just asking for a friend.

Grin Grin Grin GrinLmao!!
He'll tell you he's an ex-'smoker'. Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:55pm

whatever he wanted."

"Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties that summer. On the
second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded
to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to
strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant
Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally
managed to break away from Defendant Epstein."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Feb 15th, 2023 at 12:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 6:55pm:
whatever he wanted."

"Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties that summer. On the
second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded
to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to
strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant
Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally
managed to break away from Defendant Epstein."

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/j1XhBdVOLjk/hqdefault.jpg

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #102 - Feb 15th, 2023 at 1:33pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:44pm:
Imagine buying a guitar off this slimy salesman wannabe boutique lefty snob?  Grin Grin

What would you do with it ? I doubt that this is a problem.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #103 - Feb 15th, 2023 at 1:37pm

Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:30pm:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:22pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:29pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:21pm:
Steampipe wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 3:12pm:
Questions asked by a alleged dishonest, repulsive, skin-crawling creepy liar are easy to dismiss.

I'm also alleging you are a sexual predator based on your obsession with Trumps sexual life.

Oh be careful. Peccary, for all his talking himself up - will take the first opportunity he gets to have someone banned. He tries to entice and entrap people to get banned.
I've been banned for calling him a paedophile twice. He went squealing to the Gmods like the gay victimhood loser he is. Think of him as an immaculate 'soccer diver' for a penalty. You only have to go near him and he falls to the ground for a penalty. A real 'weener' if you've ever seen one.
He's the type who would fall over in a supermarket, just so he could push a lawsuit.

Everyone knows he uses Trump to try and make himself look virtuous, etc. But we all know he is anything but. His performance on this forum has been hypocritical, deceitful, fraudulent and a lie. He also lacks a personality too by the way. Grin

Wait what, Greg is an alleged pedophile, now that is interesting.

you're just asking the question

I'm not saying Greg is a pedophile and it is only alleged. Read his many posts and draw your own conclusions.

Quote:

Try a plug in your anus that is where it is coming from.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Feb 15th, 2023 at 1:45pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 15th, 2023 at 1:33pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 14th, 2023 at 5:44pm:

What would you do with it ? I doubt that this is a problem.

I'm a collector, anyway - I don't sell guitars.

Not sure where he gets the idea I'm a salesman - I couldn't sell a blanket to an Inuit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Send Topic Print