Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17
Send Topic Print
Another Question for Forum Mod (Read 6668 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: Another Question for Forum Mod
Reply #90 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 5:45pm

Jesus, this is becoming too pathetic for words. The well of Aussie’s selfpity reaches the centre of the earth!

I bet he collects the money tho. BTW—sender is J. Smith from SA.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #91 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:32pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 5:41pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 5:10pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 4:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 3:51pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 3:33pm:
Go and collect the envelope, dickhead, then you will know! The PO will hold it for a month.

You could not drive about 50klms to get a cheque, yet you expect me to drive about 350 klms to pick up some likely imaginary thing in Bundaberg.

Like I said, you will not fool me 3 times.

Call 131318 and ask them to transfer any mail for you at whatever post office monk sent it to, to whatever post office works for you.  It's not difficult.

Why?  All  Monk had to do was send the cash back to me like he reckoned he has previously sent me money.

I sent him $1.00 on the 10th February, 2023 as proof that I had his bank details, the same account I sent cash to regarding the cake. (I know that his accounts will only show the $1.00 deposit.  It will not show, or it should not show, my account details.)

He says he has my account details, so...he can send the cash back to that same account, yes, Mr Smith?

That would make sense, yes, Mr Smith?

So that you stop your faux tears, that's why. You could have responded to him and told him where to send it but you were to busy playing the martyr. 

No-one gets martyrdom over a cake or $60.00.

But, when people lie like a pig in schit and say they have my account when they never have etc etc etc etc....well......you decide Mr Smith.

I have.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #92 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:08pm

Go and collect the envelope, dickhead, then you will know! The PO will hold it for a month.

You could not drive about 50klms to get a cheque, yet you expect me to drive about 350 klms to pick up some likely imaginary thing in Bundaberg.

Call 131318 and ask them to transfer any mail for you at whatever post office monk sent it to, to whatever post office works for you.  It's not difficult.

Why?  All  Monk had to do was send the cash back to me like he reckoned he has previously sent me money.

I sent him $1.00 on the 10th February, 2023 as proof that I had his bank details, the same account I sent cash to regarding the cake. (I know that his accounts will only show the $1.00 deposit.  It will not show, or it should not show, my account details.)

He says he has my account details, so...he can send the cash back to that same account, yes, Mr Smith?

Dumbarse Drunk has been consistently told over a period of 3 weeks to simply send an e gift card via PM.

In fact this link has been given to the lying pr1ck heaps of times 👇

https://www.giftcards.com.au/

And it takes less than 60 seconds to sort out!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:17pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:32pm:

So that you stop your faux tears, that's why. You could have responded to him and told him where to send it but you were to busy playing the martyr. 

But, when people lie like a pig in schit and say they have my account when they never have etc etc etc etc....well......you decide Mr Smith.

I have.

Didn't stop you trying.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #94 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:22pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:17pm:

I have.

Didn't stop you trying.

What I did Mr Smith is expose Monk for the arsehole he can be.  I took umbrage at his false allegation that I breached some trust there was.  When I asked him what that was, he never said.  So....I decided to show him by exposing what a real breach of trust was....money paid....no cake.

All you could manage was your usual 'woof woof,' Ubu.

When I see some balls from you, maybe I'll think otherwise.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Has this been sorted yet?
Reply #95 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:29pm

Monk alleges HE SENT YOU money Aussie 😂🤣😆

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 26th, 2023 at 9:24pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 26th, 2023 at 9:22pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Feb 26th, 2023 at 8:46pm:
What we have established:

1. I said I would bake a fruitcake for Aussie

2. Aussie refunded me $60 I had paid him—for what will not be revealed by me.

3. I made a cake. Very substandard.

4. Aussie agrees to wait for a second cake

5. 6 days later Mum dies. Bit later kitchen starts getting packed up

6. Arrived here I am unpacking, find some of the gear—the big Kenwood stand mixer, big mixing bowl etc. I start preliminary pricing etc

7. Aussie acts like a 5yo girl
WAAAAHHHHHH

8. Stuff Aussie, I will send him a cheque for $60. Aussie still impersonating a 5yo girl. Will need to hike, it seems, to the PO I will send but that is HIS choice. He doesn’t collect the cheque—I still consider the debt paid.

Look at the sheer volume of screaming, endless repetitions of the same post by the Screaming Sh
it
flnging Monkey. I note Aussie had to correct the SSM here and in the sewer.

This has been a disgraceful display by FD, GMods and MRB Mods Booby and Aussie. DAYS of screaming with posts reposted reposted reposted all against the rules about personal abuse. The same lack of professionalism sees a WAY off topic thread in the toilet of a board called “Environment.”

Bias and favoritism are forum killers.

Really?  Did you not say the money sent to you was to cover the cost of the brandy in the cake?

Cheesy

The Drunk Dick reckons HE paid YOU $60.

Read it again Aussie. Dumbarse is saying HE did the sending of money. How did he pay you? Was it by direct transfer?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #96 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:39pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:08pm:

Dumbarse Drunk has been consistently told over a period of 3 weeks to simply send an e gift card via PM.

But to do that, wouldn't you actually need $60 in the bank?

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:40pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:22pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:17pm:

I have.

Didn't stop you trying.

What I did Mr Smith is expose Monk for the arsehole he can be.  I took umbrage at his false allegation that I breached some trust there was.  When I asked him what that was, he never said.  So....I decided to show him by exposing what a real breach of trust was....money paid....no cake.

All you could manage was your usual 'woof woof,' Ubu.

When I see some balls from you, maybe I'll think otherwise.

You're so dam stupid you think mimicking choo choo is a retort  Cheesy Cheesy

There was absolutely nothing false in his claims that you breached his trust.  I agree 100% that you did breach his trust, the day you had to lie and cheat to win a poll at the sewer. You know as well as I do that his mum passed away days after you made your deal and that since then he was living in limbo whilst waiting for a property to settle into in tassie. If you weren't prepared to wait any longer you could have asked for your money back without trying to make a martyr of yourself.  You're just a dick who got upset at being exposed.  I suggest that you get used to it since I plan on reminding everyone of just what an untrustworthy cheat you are at every opportunity. 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:51pm

Quote:

There was absolutely nothing false in his claims that you breached his trust.  I agree 100% that you did breach his trust, the day you had to lie and cheat to win a poll at the sewer. You know as well as I do that his mum passed away days after you made your deal and that since then he was living in limbo whilst waiting for a property to settle into in tassie. If you weren't prepared to wait any longer you could have asked for your money back without trying to make a martyr of yourself.  You're just a dick who got upset at being exposed.  I suggest that you get used to it since I plan on reminding everyone of just what an untrustworthy cheat you are at every opportunity. 

The problem you have with that is that you are relying on what Monk has told you.  What he has told you is bullshit.

He had the cash for many months before his Mother died, made a cake...he ate it......never told me he had until I, after waiting for months, asked on the 26th Novemner, 2021 at 4.31 pm, 'How's my fart food going.'

His reply was, 'We ate it.'

My reply to that was 'bugger ker!'

He replied, 'Will make a new one--look in OT in minute.'

Go fetch, Ubu.

'Woof woof.'

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #99 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:55pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:39pm:

Bingo! Dumbarse Drunk doesn’t even have $60 in the bloody bank! He’s essentially a bankrupt alcoholic on a pension who dupes others online out of their money.

And that has basically been my point all along.

Very good Gordy ✅

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:20pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:51pm:
Quote:

The problem you have with that is that you are relying on what Monk has told you.  What he has told you is bullshit.

He had the cash for many months before his Mother died, made a cake...he ate it......never told me he had until I, after waiting for months, asked on the 26th Novemner, 2021 at 4.31 pm, 'How's my fart food going.'

His reply was, 'We ate it.'

My reply to that was 'bugger ker!'

He replied, 'Will make a new one--look in OT in minute.'

Go fetch, Ubu.

'Woof woof.' 

More crappy excuses. I rely only on what I see with my own eyes Irrespective of what either you or Monk say. . That you are untrustworthy and a cheat is not even up for questioning.  It's fact. If you weren't happy with him eating it you should have asked for your money then. By not pulling out of the deal you tacitly agreed to him remaking it. His mum died. That was tough poo for you until you figured you could use it to start an Aussie pity party. I'm not surprised that you would stoop so low.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #101 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:20pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:39pm:

Slimy grub, $60 is on its way to the Pity Party right now.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #102 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:23pm

The first cake was substandard. Dunno what went wrong.

Yes, Mum ate some and so did I. But it was not a good cake.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #103 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:24pm

Hi Aussie,
Monk has sent you the money now -
he has shown true remorse and repentance -
now you should publicly forgive him according to the divine plan.

namaste

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:28pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:24pm:
Hi Aussie,
Monk has sent you the money now -
he has shown true remorse and repentance -
now you should publicly forgive him according to the divine plan.

namaste

His grab for pity isn't over yet.  He didn't want to tell Monk where to send the money so that he  can cry how unfairly he is treated because now he has to phone the post office and redirect the money.  Soo hard Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17
Send Topic Print