Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
International Women's Day awards (Read 1989 times)
philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: International Women's Day awards
Reply #30 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:16am

One must ask how a transgender woman ever got elected in Argentina which is a very religious country....It appears as though Argentinians can see past their bigotry and elect a person based on their merits not their apperance or sexuality....Right wing arsehole can only see what they perceive to be support for minorities they clearly hate....Transgender people live work and walk amoungst us every day and it is good to see someone who has worked to improve their lives and understanding rewarded for her efforts....The alternative is to persecute and denigrate transgender people as we see here on this hate site every day....Alba Rueda's only crime was supporting transgender people in a world filled with hate and bigotry....Well done Alba you are an inspiration to trans people around the world!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #31 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:19am

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:16am:
One must ask how a transgender woman ever got elected in Argentina which is a very religious country....It appears as though Argentinians can see past their bigotry and elect a person based on their merits not their apperance or sexuality....Right wing arsehole can only see what they perceive to be support for minorities they clearly hate....Transgender people live work and walk amoungst us every day and it is good to see someone who has worked to improve their lives and understanding rewarded for her efforts....The alternative is to persecute and denigrate transgender people as we see here on this hate site every day....Alba Rueda's only crime was supporting transgender people in a world filled with hate and bigotry....Well done Alba you are an inspiration to trans people around the world!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Would you have sex with Ms Rueda?

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:20am

Gordon wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:19am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Are you drunk?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #33 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:24am

mothra wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:20am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Are you drunk?

No but you obviously are. And you're also a coward and a moral contortionist.

IBI

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #34 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:26am

Smiley Smiley Smiley

No....However I would judge Ms Rueda on her merits not my bigoted self righteous beliefs that trans people are inferior or undeserving....What did Ms Rueda ever do to offend you???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:27am

Gordon wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:24am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Are you drunk?

LOL! You didn't say contortionist. You said contortionalism.

When, of course, a simple contortion would have sufficed.

But you lie. We expect that from you.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #36 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:28am

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:26am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

No....However I would judge Ms Rueda on her merits not my bigoted self righteous beliefs that trans people are inferior or undeserving....What did Ms Rueda ever do to offend you???

Huh Huh Huh

LoL why not? She's a woman that received an award for being a courageous woman, right?
Don't you like to have sex with WOMEN?

FWIW, I also share your sentiment, I'm glad she's doing well and happy. But HE shouldn't qualify for an award designed for WOMEN.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:29am

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

The more important question is, of course, why is her sexual desirability important?

But Gordy is notoriously shallow.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #38 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:29am

mothra wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:27am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Are you drunk?

Still no opinion on men stealing awards designed for women.
Bloody hell you're a fake and a fraud. And a drunk.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:31am

Gordon wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:29am:
mothra wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:27am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Are you drunk?

Still no opinion on men stealing awards designed for women.
Bloody hell you're a fake and a fraud. And a drunk.

It wasn't "stolen by a man", you hysteric.

Stop reading The Daily Mail!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #40 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:52am

Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 9:37am:
mothra wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 9:33am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 9:30am:
mothra wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 9:05am:
"Contotionism". Heh.

Methra imagining a spelling mistake sigh ....

LOL! Larry hinging a defeated point on a spelling mistake ... thinks that "contortionism" is a word.

Again..you’re trying to slither out of this but you can’t.

You imagined a spelling mistake which wasn’t there and now you’re imagining that the correct word doesn’t exist.

Methra R U OK?

It’s a simple question: Methra R U OK?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:53am

mothra wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 9:43am:
I stand corrected. I have only ever heard the term "contortion" on my travels.

Apologies Gordy. Lord knows i've enough poo to hang on you without needing to stand by a flawed attack.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #42 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:54am

Gordon wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:00am:
"Contotionism". Heh.

Serious question, are you drunk?

With drug loving Methra it’s never alcohol. That’s her 80 yr old female dog breast loving Monk’s addiction.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2023 at 11:01am by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Methra R U OK?
Reply #43 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:56am

Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:52am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 9:37am:
mothra wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 9:33am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 9:30am:
"Contotionism". Heh.

Methra imagining a spelling mistake sigh ....

LOL! Larry hinging a defeated point on a spelling mistake ... thinks that "contortionism" is a word.

Again..you’re trying to slither out of this but you can’t.

You imagined a spelling mistake which wasn’t there and now you’re imagining that the correct word doesn’t exist.

Methra R U OK?

It’s a simple question: Methra R U OK?

The question is : Methra R U OK?

It remains unanswered. It’s a simple question...why can’t you answer it? Do you “think” the question doesn’t exist?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #44 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:59am

Gordon wrote on Mar 10th, 2023 at 10:28am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

LoL why not? She's a woman that received an award for being a courageous woman, right?
Don't you like to have sex with WOMEN?

FWIW, I also share your sentiment, I'm glad she's doing well and happy. But HE shouldn't qualify for an award designed for WOMEN.

Why is there so much outrage and bigotry against transgender people....The only problem I have is if transgender athletes are allowed to compete in elite competition....Atherwise I accept trans people are discriminated against and rejected by some in Society and need support....If you don't accept trans people's identity then they will always be discriminated against???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print