Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PRC (Read 730 times)
Brian Ross

Representative of me

PRC
Mar 10th, 2023 at 2:39pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: PRC
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2023 at 4:43pm

I don't even hate the guy. I would rather a democratically elected Chinese leader. But, if the Chinese went democratic, you could imagine the dissolution of China. And the impact of such a break up of the nation would lead the world economy either way.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2023 at 4:36pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2023 at 10:09pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 10:07am

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2023 at 5:26pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2023 at 10:22pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Apr 28th, 2023 at 5:48pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #7 - May 19th, 2023 at 6:39pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 2:13pm

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 2:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 2:13pm:

"China does need a powerful partner. China doesn't really have any allies … The significance of the strategic partnership with Russia will not disappear,"

This says it all. The only thing the PRC and Russia have in common is authoritarian government and suspicion of the West.   

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Jul 25th, 2023 at 10:45pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2023 at 5:03pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 27th, 2023 at 11:06am

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Mar 2nd, 2024 at 2:00pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Mar 5th, 2024 at 7:57pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print