Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Trump Media investigated for money laundering (Read 1390 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Pecker's Media investigated for money laundering
Reply #45 - Mar 18th, 2023 at 7:12pm

cont...

That the music and chatter in this Pub stopped suddenly and all gazed in astonishment at the laughing Donkey. The grinning man was no longer grinning - his mouth just hanging open over his now empty glass of beer. With this silence, I decided to just reach and grab the glass jar full of money, tuck it under my arm and walk out and back into my ute. I drove away.

It was on my return along this same battered Xav road heading away from my original destination just a month later. That although this time, the day was less hot, the Pub was exactly there where I came upon it before. This time though, as I parked and got out. I saw that the very same man I had won the jar full of money from, was sitting on the outside verandah of the Pub along with his Donkey and this time - the jar was only half full of money. They didn't seem as happy as before. Inside, the Pub chatter wasn't as loud and the music was kind of mellow. Everything had lessened somewhat. I walked up to the man and his Donkey and nodding to the new large jar half full of money and asked "Same rules as before?"
"Nahh." Moaned the man seeing me again. "Just $20 this time. But this time, yar gotta make me Donkey cry." he said this with a sudden hope for a former grin on a comeback. I handed him the $20 and took his Donkey around the corner of the pub. A minute later we returned and his Donkey was crying and crying  Cry Cry
Everyone from inside poured out to see in dismay, the Donkey crying. The music was no more, for the Musician was outside here too.
"Awww c'mon!!" Angry said the Man. "First time you made my Donkey laugh and got all me money! This time you made him cry to get me money again. Tell me - how did you do it?!"   Angry The gathered crowd was hanging on my reply.
"Easy." I said "First time I told your Donkey that my dick was bigger than his and this time, I took him around the corner and showed him."
With that, I took the other jar of money and drove away.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2023 at 7:39pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump Media investigated for money laundering
Reply #46 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 6:47am

Federal prosecutors in New York involved in the criminal investigation into Donald Trump’s social media company last year started examining whether it violated money laundering statutes in connection with the acceptance of $8m with suspected Russian ties.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 8:58am

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 6:47am:
Federal prosecutors in New York involved in the criminal investigation into Donald Trump’s social media company last year started examining whether it violated money laundering statutes in connection with the acceptance of $8m with suspected Russian ties.

Means nothing.
Get on your knees and apologise.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #48 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 9:21am

Evidence is emerging that Trump Media accepted illegal loans from an entity tied to war criminal
Vladimir Putin???

Quote:
Trump Media executives worried over murky $8m loans, emails reveal

Exclusive: financing with suspected Russian ties came at a critical time as company was running out of cash after a planned merger

The payments had come at a critical time for Trump Media – which runs the Truth Social platform – because it was running out of cash after its planned merger with a blank check company known as DWAC that would have unlocked $1.3bn in capital stalled pending an SEC investigation.

The executives had good reason to be concerned: a subsequent examination revealed that the trustee of ES Family Trust was simultaneously a director of Paxum Bank, and one of the part-owners of the bank would turn out to be the relation of an ally of the Russian president, Vladimir Putin.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/17/trump-media-executives-worried-o...
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2023 at 9:37am by philperth2010 »  

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 9:31am

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 9:21am:

Evidence is emerging that Trump Media accepted illegal loans from an entity tied to war criminal
Vladimir Putin???

Quote:

Exclusive: financing with suspected Russian ties came at a critical time as company was running out of cash after a planned merger

The payments had come at a critical time for Trump Media – which runs the Truth Social platform – because it was running out of cash after its planned merger with a blank check company known as DWAC that would have unlocked $1.3bn in capital stalled pending an SEC investigation.

The executives had good reason to be concerned: a subsequent examination revealed that the trustee of ES Family Trust was simultaneously a director of Paxum Bank, and one of the part-owners of the bank would turn out to be the relation of an ally of the Russian president, Vladimir Putin.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/17/trump-media-executives-worried-o...

Is anybody really surprised that Trump is involved with Russian money laundering?  Seriously.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #50 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 9:38am

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 9:31am:

Vladimir Putin???

Quote:

Is anybody really surprised that Trump is involved with Russian money laundering?  Seriously.

Haven't we known about that for several years ?

OH this is a different one.

Quote:
Is anybody really surprised that Trump is involved with
more
Russian money laundering?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Peccary's Media investigated for money laundering
Reply #51 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 10:12am

Shame he didn't take money from the CCP like Biden did.
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2023 at 10:40am by Jasin »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #52 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 11:10am

Trump and Ivanka took $ millions worth of Chinese Trademarks from the CCP while the Trump companies were involved in lucrative property deals.

Trump had a Chinese bank account and lied about it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 12:30pm

Dnarever wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 11:10am:
Trump and Ivanka took $ millions worth of Chinese Trademarks from the CCP while the Trump companies were involved in lucrative property deals.

One of Ivanka's Chinese trademarks is for voting machines.

Nothing suspicious about that   Undecided

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 6:49pm

TRUMP BECAME A PRESIDENT.

SHORTEN FAILED TO BE A PRIME MINISTER

...and Peccary is still here calling Trump a liar, fraud, etc.
Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #55 - Mar 22nd, 2023 at 9:37pm

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Peccary's Media investigated for money laundering
Reply #56 - Mar 22nd, 2023 at 10:54pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 10:12am:
Shame he didn't take money from the CCP like Biden did.

Dear Leader pulled 24 mil out of a CCP bank in his first year as prez, dear.

How much did Biden make in his?

That's a question.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #57 - Mar 22nd, 2023 at 11:16pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 12:30pm:
Dnarever wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 11:10am:

One of Ivanka's Chinese trademarks is for voting machines.

Nothing suspicious about that   Undecided

No they're great machines, you can put in anything you like and the answer that comes out is Trump.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Mar 22nd, 2023 at 11:27pm

Vladimir Putin???

Quote:

Surprises you, does it?

Putin hacks the DNC, sends Russian agents to the US to meet with Dear Leader's senior campaign staff and injects 200 mil into having Dear Leader elected, including an internet troll farm run by the Russian military. When its pointed out that Putin is a totalitarian autocrat who kills his political rivals, Dear Leader calls Putin smart and says America is just as bad.

Dear Leader issues a public call for Russia to hack his political enemies and stands by Putin in a press conference to defend him against US intelligence. He meets Putin three times over his term in office, refuses to publish minutes and destroys all notes. Putin launches a cyber-attack on the US government, including its nuclear program, costing the US billions in cyber defence, and Dear Leader says nothing. When asked about it directly at a press conference, Dear Leader just turns and walks away.

When Putin finally invades its neighbour, the first European invasion of its kind since WWII, Dear Leader calls him a genius and "very savvy" for siezing cheap real estate and getting one over America. To this day, Dear Leader has had nothing but praise for Putin, championing his autocracy, aggression and election interference, both abroad and on US soil.

Strange to discover he was receiving illegal loans from a Putin staffer and former cabinet member too, no?

How bizarre.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print