Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Teacher v Student Fight (Read 743 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Teacher v Student Fight
Mar 25th, 2023 at 7:21am

Why would anyone want to be a Government Public School Teacher?
The kids run riot and the Teachers have nothing to enforce discipline for fear of being sued, etc.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=teacher+assaults+student&&view=detail&mid=3...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Teacher v Student Fight
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 8:45am

'What if that were my little girl,' a Mum wailed.

Answer your own question 'Mum.'  What would you have done if someone else's little girl assaulted you with a desk?

If that were your little girl, you should applaud and endorse the actions of the teacher and then dish your own discipline at home.  Maybe if you were doing your fuqqing job as a parent, your 'little girl' would conduct herself with respect for her teachers, and not physically attack them.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2023 at 9:46am by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 12:37pm

Kids in Government Public Schools are atrocious.
Those boys obviously antagonised the Teacher.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 12:42pm

You never hit kids, end of story. He should have just walked out of the room long before.

However, I bet he's complained to the principle 100s of times about those kids and nothing was done. Sack the principle.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 1:35pm

It's a problem in every Government Public School (NSW) where the Parents/Kids in this state who get provided with cheaper almost free Education are abusive towards it.

You don't get kids or Parents of Catholic and Private Schools disrespecting their education. The kids don't abuse their Education Schools because parent's fork out something like $6000 a term - so you can imaging the wrath of the parents if the kids were taking their education for granted and getting suspended or expelled upon their wallets.

But the Public/Government system has become a pathetic example of Education where kids Vap in the playgrounds, even the Teachers Vap while on Recess/Lunch supervision.

There is an extreme lack of discipline in the Public/Govt schools around the State by both students, teachers and parents riding the Taxpayer's money.

Sure, I think the Private Schools who get a lot of $$$$ from their fees (starting at $6,000 a term) shouldn't be getting funding from the Taxpayers via the Government. That is just wrong! If that money was put more into the Govt/Public Schools, the kids self esteem might increase.

But the Public/Gov Schools seem to get the worst of the lot
It's really a lost cause that I don't think will be improved.

As for that Teacher - you're right Gordon, he should have walked out. Chances are you're right on the Principle as well. It's often the case that the Teachers 'can't do anything about it' otherwise most teachers would leave or most kids would be suspended. Physical punishment has been ruled out - so no Canes I guess anymore because scum parents take the Education Board to court for assault these days.

We have a culture where the kids just abuse their Education via the Cheap to Free Government/Public system. Like those boys laughing as if "What are you gonna do about it?", etc.
I've seen kids attack teachers, Parent's come in and hit teachers.
It's almost the flip of when Schools 100 years ago and before were 'brutal' with their punishments to the point in was downright 'abuse' of kids. Seems karma has come back with the kids giving it back.

The first step is to stop Private Schools ripping off Taxpayers  and stealing money that would improve the Government/Public Schools.

Private School buys x2 Lathes for its Industrial Arts section and buys another one via the Taxpayers Govt funding.

Public School buys x1 Lathe if that and probably just that.
You can imagine the boredom of kids having to wait their turn in a class of 30 to use the one Lathe while the Private Kids have x3 Lathes to choose from.
And only last month I had to go and take a photo of something in a Private School industrial arts classroom - which was wall to wall with the latest and greatest machines with plenty to choose from.
I have never ever seen an Industrial Arts classroom privileged like that in a Public/Govt School.

Until this first step of finance gets resolved - things will just get worse in Public/Government Schools where nothing but 'abuse' runs riot in all forms.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #5 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 1:46pm

I have been assaulted by a teacher, when I was 12 years old. The first week of high school, and this (former heroin-addicted) sociopathic teacher decided to take the side of a pederast primary school teacher about an incident that did not involve me. When I was 9 years old, I reported a parent of a fellow student about the student being abused by her father. The teacher, being the white guilt teacher that he was for his era, decided to call me a liar. A month later, the student was taken out of school to leave town. Not long later, the abuse took a turn for the worse. You could imagine that I would have expected people to side with me because I reported the abuse to a teacher. But no. The teacher, fearing a loss of his teaching position (and probably access to young children), did the biggest deflection in history and tried to blame me claiming that my report just provoked the situation.

Three and a half years later, and with no word to my parents about what happened, Mr ex-junkie decides that a fellow pederast is just as credible as he is. He calls me out in class to berate me on something he never witnessed, and would not accept that perpetrators have to accept responsibilities of their own actions. The fact that the teacher allowed abuse to happen and continue would imply that the teacher is complicit in the abuse.

Imagine getting dragged out of class by someone 30kg heavier than you and forced to the ground so that some out of touch 26y.o. could blame you for what his bs artist ****** buddy had alleged.

In these sorts of situation, if something serious happens, the most that a teacher needs to do is to use physical force in self-defence. Even if the student is acting up, you don't use physical force on the student. You get the principal or vice-principal to deal with the matter, if the matter cannot be dealt with in class. And if the student refuses to go to the principal, the principal can issue a suspension to the student. A teacher, even with the support of other witnesses, will have a difficult time undoing the stigma of assaulting a student, if the likelihood that not using physical force was probable to resolving the situation.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 4:44pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 25th, 2023 at 12:42pm:
You never hit kids, end of story. He should have just walked out of the room long before.

However, I bet he's complained to the principle 100s of times about those kids and nothing was done. Sack the principle.

There is no school in Australia which is moated from the criminal law in each State.  That teacher was attacked by a thug.  I'd have belted the bastard.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 4:54pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 25th, 2023 at 1:46pm:
I have been assaulted by a teacher, when I was 12 years old. The first week of high school, and this (former heroin-addicted) sociopathic teacher decided to take the side of a pederast primary school teacher about an incident that did not involve me. When I was 9 years old, I reported a parent of a fellow student about the student being abused by her father. The teacher, being the white guilt teacher that he was for his era, decided to call me a liar. A month later, the student was taken out of school to leave town. Not long later, the abuse took a turn for the worse. You could imagine that I would have expected people to side with me because I reported the abuse to a teacher. But no. The teacher, fearing a loss of his teaching position (and probably access to young children), did the biggest deflection in history and tried to blame me claiming that my report just provoked the situation.

Three and a half years later, and with no word to my parents about what happened, Mr ex-junkie decides that a fellow pederast is just as credible as he is. He calls me out in class to berate me on something he never witnessed, and would not accept that perpetrators have to accept responsibilities of their own actions. The fact that the teacher allowed abuse to happen and continue would imply that the teacher is complicit in the abuse.

Imagine getting dragged out of class by someone 30kg heavier than you and forced to the ground so that some out of touch 26y.o. could blame you for what his bs artist ****** buddy had alleged.

In these sorts of situation, if something serious happens, the most that a teacher needs to do is to use physical force in self-defence. Even if the student is acting up, you don't use physical force on the student. You get the principal or vice-principal to deal with the matter, if the matter cannot be dealt with in class. And if the student refuses to go to the principal, the principal can issue a suspension to the student. A teacher, even with the support of other witnesses, will have a difficult time undoing the stigma of assaulting a student, if the likelihood that not using physical force was probable to resolving the situation.

You got a real rotten deal there Subby, for trying to do the right thing. All that matters is that you knew you did the right thing and they can't take that away from you, no matter the abuse they handed out to you, because you scared the hell out of them for everyone else to see.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 4:58pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2023 at 4:44pm:

There is no school in Australia which is moated from the criminal law in each State.  That teacher was attacked by a thug.  I'd have belted the bastard.

Only 'Women' should be allowed to belt 'kids'.
That teacher should have got some female teacher to come in and smack them around as an 'emotional abuse' those boys threw at that male teacher is made redundant by the female(s) teacher.
The world would have cheered and the clip go viral if a female came in to bi*tch slap those boys into shape.
If those boys hit back (like weak cowards) - that's when an Adult male can step in and let em rip.

You're susceptible to emotional blackmail Aussie.
But hey, you are corrupt and hence your Big Hands with kids.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #9 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 4:59pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2023 at 4:44pm:

You might. But, you would be arrested. You only need to do enough to defend yourself and no further. If they have a weapon, then you can escalate how much force you would use against a perp. But, if the whole reason for belting some student was revenge, you would risk losing your job and your freedom.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 5:04pm

Won't be long. Soon the kids will be killing each other, killing teachers, teachers killing students.

While this is happening. The Catholic and Private Schools will double their fees on parents who are afraid of the Govt/Public alternative for their kids.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 5:06pm

I would have launched at the prick the instant he tossed that table at me. He would never had had a second opportunity to assault me again, ever.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 5:08pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2023 at 5:06pm:
I would have launched at the prick the instant he tossed that table at me. He would never had had a second opportunity to assault me again, ever.

You weak little bully.
Can't you 'handle' kids the right way?

I bet you get a stiffy when you put your big hands on kids.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #13 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 5:17pm

Does the idea of a father hearing about you beating up his son not factor into your mindset? We have already seen video footage of the mother complaining about the teacher's actions against her son. You could probably imagine a father seeing this footage and drawing the same conclusion. They would be in the wrong to take physical action against the teacher, not saying that they would.

No matter how big you are, you could imagine that the perp might involve someone even bigger than you.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Mar 25th, 2023 at 5:18pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 25th, 2023 at 5:08pm:

You weak little bully.
Can't you 'handle' kids the right way?

I bet you get a stiffy when you put your big hands on kids.

No-one gets two shots at me, no-one.

No-one should be expected to be the punching bag of pricks like that schit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print