the wrong referendum (Read 10937 times)
thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: the wrong referendum
Reply #30 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:33am

freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:13am:
The topic is the referendum. If you knew anything at all about this country you would know what that means.

Aha...an attempt at real debate.

So, the Nats  reject a yes vote in the referendum, because "it won't close the gap".

See your error; what is the referendum FOR? 

Quote:
Communism is...etc

You deplorable diversionary fraud... but let's see if there is anything on topic in the following:

Quote:
classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed....How is allowing individual groups Like Aborigines to have input into their own lives Communism?

Non market-based employment (which is what is required to end welfare dependency in Oz) requires the local community to determine what is useful work to develop  their own community.

Quote:
Freediver....It is actually the complete opposite....

FD talking about "communism", totally irrelevant in the "wrong referendum" debate (except in so far as a JG established by govt. acting as employer of last resort is a form of  "communism").

Quote:
Why do you oppose giving Aboriginal people any autonomy

Non-market based employment REQUIRES local community autonomy and input in employment design, managed/funded  by the federal govt. which is the ultimate arbiter of resource allocation.

[Note: you abandoned  the Job Guarantee debate  out of sheer incompetence. and ignorance.    

[quote]Freediver....Are you that self serving and extreme you cannot see any good in anyone you denigrate on a daily basis??? [/quote]

Quote:
It is explained pretty clearly in the article. I'll give you a hint: the means of production are owned communally.

Nothing to do with ending welfare dependency among Oz blacks....meantime I see you carrying on a debate (above)  about  communism with another poster.

Real transparent debating...(not)...
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:50am by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #31 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:36am

freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:29am:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:23am:
The topic is the referendum. If you knew anything at all about this country you would know what that means.

Quote:
Communism is a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed....How is allowing individual groups Like Aborigines to have input into their own lives Communism Freediver....It is actually the complete opposite....Why do you oppose giving Aboriginal people any autonomy Freediver....Are you that self serving and extreme you cannot see any good in anyone you denigrate on a daily basis???

It is explained pretty clearly in the article. I'll give you a hint: the means of production are owned communally.

Where....In Australia what means of production are owned communally....Most means of production are privately owned....How is allowing individual groups Like Aborigines to have input into their own lives Communism Freediver???

Huh Huh Huh

In the article. It is explained very clearly in the article. Why are you criticising it if you haven't read it?

The article is bullshit....Why can't you spell out why it is Communism to give Aboriginal people a say in there lives Freediver....You are deflecting because you cannot support your argument apart from pointing to a racist load of bullshit you wrote....How is allowing individual groups Like Aborigines to have input into their own lives Communism Freediver you keep avoiding the question???

Huh Huh Huh

« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:42am by philperth2010 »  

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #32 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:42am

Quote:
Why can't you spell out why it is Communism

I did. In the article. That's why you are asking the question. I'll give you a hint: the means of production are owned communally. If you want more detail, go back to the bit in the article that talks about the means of production being owned communally.

Why is this so complicated for you?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #33 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:58am

freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:42am:
Quote:

I did. In the article. That's why you are asking the question. I'll give you a hint: the means of production are owned communally. If you want more detail, go back to the bit in the article that talks about the means of production being owned communally.

FD talking about "communism", totally irrelevant in the "wrong referendum" debate ...except in so far as a Job Guarantee  established by govt. acting as employer of last resort - as an alternative to maintaining destructive welfare dependency - might be considered as a form of "communism".

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 12:03pm

Quote:
FD talking about "communism", totally irrelevant in the "wrong referendum" debate

Again, if you actually lived in this country, rather than parroting idiotic propaganda at us from your mothers basement on the outskirts of Beijing, you would understand the relevance.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #35 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 12:14pm

freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:42am:
Quote:

Why is it so hard to articulate your argument in a rational way....You could just copy and paste the part of the article that supports your argument....I fail to see what is communist about giving people a Voice???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #36 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 12:22pm

freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 12:03pm:
Quote:
FD talking about "communism", totally irrelevant in the "wrong referendum" debate

Again, if you actually lived in this country, rather than parroting idiotic propaganda at us from your mothers basement on the outskirts of Beijing, you would understand the relevance.

Again, if you had a shred of integrity and honesty, you would debate the issue of enforced welfare dependency, its relationship to the gap, and what to do about it  - even under the tricky heading  of
the "wrong" referendum
" designed to invalidate a Yes vote......
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2023 at 12:28pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #37 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 12:57pm

Quote:
Communism is a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed....How is allowing individual groups Like Aborigines to have input into their own lives Communism Freediver....It is actually the complete opposite....Why do you oppose giving Aboriginal people any autonomy Freediver....Are you that self serving and extreme you cannot see any good in anyone you denigrate on a daily basis???

Where....In Australia what means of production are owned communally....Most means of production are privately owned....How is allowing individual groups Like Aborigines to have input into their own lives Communism Freediver???

Huh Huh Huh

In the article. It is explained very clearly in the article. Why are you criticising it if you haven't read it?

Do you have a link to this article besides your homepage Freediver....I see no citations to support the opinions made in the article!!!

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 2:02pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 12:57pm:

Quote:

Huh Huh Huh

Do you have a link to this article besides your homepage Freediver....I see no citations to support the opinions made in the article!!!

Huh Huh Huh

Have you figured out what "the means of production are owned communally" means yet?

Quote:
Again, if you had a shred of integrity and honesty, you would debate the issue of enforced welfare dependency

I have, about a dozen times now. It's like talking to a robot. Or a parrot.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #39 - Apr 9th, 2023 at 2:12pm

FD is online, let's see if (and how) he replies to #36....

edit: after 1 minute, he's still connected...

2nd edit: FD still online for another 5 mins or so,

......but logged out some time after that.. ..and still no reply to#36; his incompetence and fraudulence  is egregious.

3rd Edit: just noticed a "reply" (in his post to another person) in which he claims he responded to #36; namely:

"I have, about a dozen times now. It's like talking to a robot or a parrot."

His  refusal to address, even once,  the issue of 'enforced welfare dependency' (which he agreed  was a  real thing) is easily seen in the relevant sequence of posts between him and myself, starting in #10. 

Once again,  FD proves himself to be a straight-out liar (as well as a fraud.... 'FTW') . Deplorable!
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2023 at 3:33pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #40 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 10:27am

Come on FD, where are you?

You need to prove you are not the most egregious liar on Ozpol, ....starting with post #10 and following the subsequent exchanges until you abandoned the discussion., in #38.

(I know you visted Ozpol yesterday, without replying to your own thread...)

Hey, this is  your chance to extract an apology from me, ...after all, being exposed as a liar, as I am asserting,  is not a trivial thing.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:22pm

Is FD still crying about the voice?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #42 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:53pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:22pm:
Is FD still crying about the voice?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Are you?

Hey - I've got a good offer for you....... just sign this contract over your home and property and we'll take a vote on it, and once our premise is accepted, we'll sit down with the stakeholder future owners and spend six months working out how we'll divide it up for you.... then we'll just take it all legal, eh?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #43 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 5:11pm

The real question is
Should we stop throwing billions, tens of billions of dollars at a pack of lazy deadbeats who will never amount to anything anyway.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 5:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:53pm:
Are you?

no

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:53pm:
I've got a good offer for you

no thanks, you're to stupid to do deals with

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print