Send Topic Print
Jacinta's petition (Read 3811 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Jacinta's petition
Reply #120 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 12:07am

"in reality the deeds of the suffragettes actually held back women's suffrage in most countries."

"Funny; I saw a doco recently in which women were definitely being locked-up in prison (in the UK)"

Are you deef or something?  Suffragettes who committed often heinous crimes were, could be and should have been locked up in prisons... you know - like assaulting people in the streets, setting fire to politician's homes... that sort of thing.

WTF is wrong with you?  What has your response there to do with reality in any way - other than the fact that you justified what I wrote above.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 8:50am

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 16th, 2023 at 9:49pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 15th, 2023 at 6:51pm:
I'd shut the phuk up about crusading womens rights if I were you because now.......

in sports ..... the best women are men.

You should know I'm not interested in the 'trans' debate, when half the population are in serious trouble just coping with the cost of living.

But feel free to comment on something I have actually said ln relation to "women's rights".

Quote:
in womens beauty pageants .. the best women are men.

I% of the women in beauty contests are men?

Why worry - 99% are women.

Quote:
So who really are undermining all the progress biological women have made in the battle for equal rights?

The people making a song and dance about the trans issue, when 1% of the population are trans. 

Quote:
That's right...... MEN ..... who dress up & believe they're women.

Trans men ...also 1% of the population. It's one case where I'd let the High Court settle the issue, so non-"woke" people like you don't bore us all to tears over irrelevancies

Quote:
And piss weak, left wing softcock men like you allow it to happen unchallenged as if these deluded bastards have that right.

Addressed above; pity you can't tar me with me that brush.

99% women & men win ..... that's why.

It's pandering to the "woke trans agenda".

And your repetitious waffling isn't an irrelevance? Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 8:57am

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #123 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 9:33am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, what a WOFTAM you've proved to be, MAtty.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 9:36am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 17th, 2023 at 9:33am:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me, what a WOFTAM you've proved to be, MAtty.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You can talk/type   Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #125 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 8:40pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 17th, 2023 at 8:50am:
thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 16th, 2023 at 9:49pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 15th, 2023 at 6:51pm:
I'd shut the phuk up about crusading womens rights if I were you because now.......

in sports ..... the best women are men.

You should know I'm not interested in the 'trans' debate, when half the population are in serious trouble just coping with the cost of living.

But feel free to comment on something I have actually said ln relation to "women's rights".

Quote:
in womens beauty pageants .. the best women are men.

I% of the women in beauty contests are men?

Why worry - 99% are women.

Quote:
So who really are undermining all the progress biological women have made in the battle for equal rights?

The people making a song and dance about the trans issue, when 1% of the population are trans. 

Quote:
That's right...... MEN ..... who dress up & believe they're women.

Trans men ...also 1% of the population. It's one case where I'd let the High Court settle the issue, so non-"woke" people like you don't bore us all to tears over irrelevancies

Quote:
And piss weak, left wing softcock men like you allow it to happen unchallenged as if these deluded bastards have that right.

Addressed above; pity you can't tar me with me that brush.

99% women & men win ..... that's why.
It's pandering to the "woke trans agenda".

And you are making a song and dance about the trans issue because...?

Maybe a shrink could help you deal with it.

Quote:
And your repetitious waffling isn't an irrelevance? Grin

Exposing the blind, "deplorable" RW survival of the fittest ideology is my purpose here.

There are enough resources for everyone to work and prosper.

Which means  the "invisible hand" markets need to be tempered by intelligen public sector planning.

Smith's description of an economy is inadequate in the modern global economy dominated by global corporations.
« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2023 at 8:52pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 9:47am

Brilliant!

Nationals Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price will take on the Indigenous Australians portfolio in a shadow cabinet reshuffle announced by Opposition Leader Peter Dutton.

“I'm absolutely delighted that Senator Jacinta Price will take on the role of shadow minister for Indigenous Australians,” Mr Dutton said.

“Many Australians know Jacinta well. She's a fighter. She's a warrior for Indigenous Australians. And she's a very proud territorian.

“She's a former councillor, mayor of Alice Springs and small business-owner. She's always fought hard to improve the lives of Indigenous women and kids and we've seen that in recent days.

“She's done an incredible amount of work to tackle tough issues like the scourge of sexual abuse, domestic violence and the crisis in law and order in some Indigenous communities, particularly Alice Springs most recently.”

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 10:22am

Brilliant!

Nationals Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price will take on the Indigenous Australians portfolio in a shadow cabinet reshuffle announced by Opposition Leader Peter Dutton.

“I'm absolutely delighted that Senator Jacinta Price will take on the role of shadow minister for Indigenous Australians,” Mr Dutton said.

“Many Australians know Jacinta well. She's a fighter. She's a warrior for Indigenous Australians. And she's a very proud territorian.

“She's a former councillor, mayor of Alice Springs and small business-owner. She's always fought hard to improve the lives of Indigenous women and kids and we've seen that in recent days.

“She's done an incredible amount of work to tackle tough issues like the scourge of sexual abuse, domestic violence and the crisis in law and order in some Indigenous communities, particularly Alice Springs most recently.”

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 3:23pm

No 'survival of the fittest' among the left..... the AK-47 was a great leveler and anyone with one could become a petty local despot and simply blot out those who didn't 'fit' in some way...... kids could just shoot an entire village that thought it knew better.... demand a rice paddy on a steep cliff and then wonder why it didn't work and kill off the 'water engineer' for failing to meet the rice quota.... then find that the next layer of government wanted their arse for the same failure.... oops!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 5:21pm

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 5:24pm

Massive boost: Jacinta Price, Kerrynne Liddle just what Coalition needs

The elevation of Indigenous senators Jacinta Price and Kerrynne Liddle into Peter Dutton’s shadow ministry is a massive boost for the Opposition Leader’s campaign against Anthony Albanese’s voice model.

Julian Leeser’s resignation as opposition Indigenous Australians and legal affairs spokesman allows Dutton to pit Price against Linda Burney and former attorney-general Michaelia Cash against Mark Dreyfus.

It never made sense for Leeser to hold both portfolios and the combination of Price and Cash means the Coalition can spread its resources across key political battlegrounds.

Price and Liddle, from Northern Territory and South Australia, are exactly what the Coalition needs. They are intelligent, forthright and speak from lived experience.

New opposition home affairs and cyber security spokesman James Paterson – a China hawk and close ally of Dutton – injects new blood into shadow cabinet.

Now the ABC won't be able to shun Price.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #131 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 6:45pm

Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 10:22am:
Brilliant!

Sounds more useful than wasting everyone's time and money on a pointless change to the constitution.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #132 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 7:44pm

Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 9:47am:
Brilliant!

I'll be interested to see what she can achieve in terms of policy development while she is in opposition, regardless of the outcome of the referendum. 

The poverty industry/welfare dependency model (welfare which FD calls "free money") hasn't worked.

Now is her chance to come up with some new ideas which might be ablw to change the  situation on the ground.

Note: talking about DNA and eugenics is a dead end.

How can black communites be supported to become functional and prosperous, thus closing the gap?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 7:46pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 7:44pm:
Brilliant!

I'll be interested to see what she can achieve in terms of policy development while she is in opposition, regardless of the outcome of the referendum. 

Defeat the referendum.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 7:52pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 7:44pm:
Brilliant!

The poverty industry/welfare dependency model (welfare which FD calls "free money") hasn't worked.

Now is her chance to come up with some new ideas which might be ablw to change the  situation on the ground.

Note: talking about DNA and eugenics is a dead end.

How can black communites be supported to become functional and prosperous, thus closing the gap?

Close them down and ship the residents in bulk to a central processing facility where they can be freshly outfitted with jobs and facilities and be sent to school daily - adults and young - so they can learn about Australia and how to get on there.

After that the recalcitrants can go to Aborassic Park or Gondwanamo Bay, depending on their criminal status of lack thereof.  The Deep Recalcitrant category can be shipped across the Timor Sea to a new haven via the Reverse Boat Offshore Opportunity Transport (REBOOT) program.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Send Topic Print