Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jacinta's petition
Reply #150 - Apr 19th, 2023 at 9:17am

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 9:26pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 9:01pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 8:24pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 8:11pm:
So what? ..... what proof do you have that the "Voice" will change any of that?

You don't have one iota. Roll Eyes

Do attempt at least to keep up.

Everyone else here knows I regard the referendum as an irrelevence, compared with  finding and implementing the real solutions (cultural and economic), among which is ending welfare dependency.

But you'll still vote for it. That's how corrupted your 'mind' is, parrot.

Thank you for telling me what I am going to do.

Only this morning I was thinking I would rather not vote, but then the ABC kindly informed us voting is compulsory...

Thanks again, you have  eased my mental burden...

But I fail to see how exposing the lies of orthodox neoclassical economics  -  with its systemic 'welfare' dysfunction -  is corrupt.

Indeed you may be talking about your own mind...

You have parroted repeatedly that you'd vote Yes even though you disagree that the Voice would be effective in closing the "gawp".

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #151 - Apr 19th, 2023 at 9:26am

Frank wrote on Apr 19th, 2023 at 9:17am:
You have parroted repeatedly that you'd vote Yes even though you disagree that the Voice would be effective in closing the "gawp".

Well now I'm not sure how to vote, I might resort to tossing a coin...

Meantime Albrechtsen's gruesome neoclassical orthoxy, which you support, is a major cause of the generational welfare dependency enforced on all people who can't find a job (currently well over a million people in Oz) with particularly egregious effects on the black community misled by cultural warriors on both sides expounding "black sovereignty".

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Apr 19th, 2023 at 9:39am

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 19th, 2023 at 9:26am:

1. Well now I'm not sure how to vote, I might resort to tossing a coin...

2. Meantime Albrechtsen's gruesome neoclassical orthoxy, which you support, is a major cause of the generational welfare dependency enforced on all people who can't find a job (currently well over a million people in Oz) with particularly egregious effects on the black community misled by cultural warriors on both sides expounding "black sovereignty".

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So YOU, parrot.

When it comes to actually DOING something principled one way or another (1 above) you are at a complete loss.

But when it comes to parrotting empty puffery and nonsense on a perpetual loop (2 above) you are in your your element.

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Apr 19th, 2023 at 9:58am

And the Titanic votes for the Iceberg

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #154 - Apr 19th, 2023 at 10:08am

Frank wrote on Apr 19th, 2023 at 9:39am:
thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 19th, 2023 at 9:26am:

1. Well now I'm not sure how to vote, I might resort to tossing a coin...

2. Meantime Albrechtsen's gruesome neoclassical orthoxy, which you support, is a major cause of the generational welfare dependency enforced on all people who can't find a job (currently well over a million people in Oz) with particularly egregious effects on the black community misled by cultural warriors on both sides expounding "black sovereignty".

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So YOU, parrot.

When it comes to actually DOING something principled one way or another (1 above) you are at a complete loss.

Voting for a 'feel-good' referendum which won't change conditions on the ground, owing to your gruesome neoclassical economic orthodoxy, isn't principled.

Quote:
But when it comes to parrotting empty puffery and nonsense on a perpetual loop (2 above) you are in your your element.

Exposing your gruesome neoclassical orthodoxy with its "safety net" instituted via welfare dependency, is not "empty puffery" , it's the key to closing the gap.

Note: FD has been unable to answer my question re how to replace welfare dependency, in his thread 'The wrong referendum" .  (see #110 in that thread) even though he agrees 'free money' (aka "sit-down money") produces no longterm benefits for blacks.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Apr 19th, 2023 at 10:32am

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 9:26pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 9:01pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 8:24pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2023 at 8:11pm:
So what? ..... what proof do you have that the "Voice" will change any of that?

You don't have one iota. Roll Eyes

Do attempt at least to keep up.

Everyone else here knows I regard the referendum as an irrelevence, compared with  finding and implementing the real solutions (cultural and economic), among which is ending welfare dependency.

But you'll still vote for it. That's how corrupted your 'mind' is, parrot.

Thank you for telling me what I am going to do.

Only this morning I was thinking I would rather not vote, but then the ABC kindly informed us voting is compulsory...

Thanks again, you have  eased my mental burden...

But I fail to see how exposing the lies of orthodox neoclassical economics  -  with its systemic 'welfare' dysfunction -  is corrupt.

Indeed you may be talking about your own mind...

Voting has always been compulsory ... the ABC didn't just inform you.

And what other system has not proven corrupt over the eons?

I'm sure there have been many academics over the last century or so that have had a similar mind set/beliefs to you ........

why hasn't the problem been solved?

You just keep parroting the same dogma that has never & will never ever fix the problem.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #156 - Apr 19th, 2023 at 2:34pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 19th, 2023 at 10:32am:
I'm sure there have been many academics over the last century or so that have had a similar mind set/beliefs to you ........

Indeed, in 1943, Abba Lerner proposed that currency-issuing government should finance itself, if the necessary resouces are available.

On which Keynes himself commented in a letter to a friend; "Lerner's argument is impeccable, but heaven help anyone who attempts to explain it to the ordinary man...".

Quote:
why hasn't the problem been solved?

Because people think money is a commodity; and usurious private bankers jealously guard the right to create it.

Quote:
You just keep parroting the same dogma that has never & will never ever fix the problem.

Well, I understand what Keynes was getting at....

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Apr 20th, 2023 at 11:06am

Jacinta Price fronts ‘No’ campaign ad, calling Indigenous voice to parliament divisive

The active ‘No’ campaigner said she grew up with an Indigenous mother and a white father, ad she went on to form her own “blended family” with Scottish-Australian husband Colin Lillie, who also appears alongside her in the ad.

“It’s interesting growing up in a household with two different cultures but recognising what we have in common was always really important for us as a family,” Senator Price says.

“And while I might be growing up with Warlpiri culture and modern Australian culture, I belong to this world, just as all other human beings belong to this world, just like all other Australians belong to Australia. They were the values I was brought up with.”

Senator Price says she doesn’t want to see Australians divided “along the lines of race in this country”.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Apr 20th, 2023 at 5:10pm

Frank wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 11:06am:
The active ‘No’ campaigner said she grew up with an Indigenous mother and a white father, ad she went on to form her own “blended family” with Scottish-Australian husband Colin Lillie, who also appears alongside her in the ad.

hang on, aren't all you bigots always going on about how half breeds and less aren't real aboriginals?

more shifting of the goal posts to suit your faggotry bigotry

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #159 - Apr 20th, 2023 at 5:27pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 5:10pm:

hang on, aren't all you bigots always going on about how half breeds and less aren't real aboriginals?

The only people I have seen here questioning the legitimacy of an Aboriginal person's view on the voice are the yes supporters.

Like Aussie on the first page of this thread.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Apr 20th, 2023 at 6:04pm

freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 5:27pm:

The only people I have seen here questioning the legitimacy of an Aboriginal person's view on the voice are the yes supporters.

you should try opening your eyes

and my comment wasn't limited to this topic. On other threads with other topics about aboriginals your bigots are always carrying on about how they aren't aboriginals because they're half white or less. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #161 - Apr 20th, 2023 at 6:35pm

I have never questioned 'legitimacy,' Effendi.  That's your schtick yet again...verballing people.  I did question credibility on both sides of the same coin.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #162 - Apr 20th, 2023 at 8:13pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 6:04pm:

and my comment wasn't limited to this topic. On other threads with other topics about aboriginals your bigots are always carrying on about how they aren't aboriginals because they're half white or less. Cheesy Cheesy

Who exactly are you accusing John?

Quote:
I have never questioned 'legitimacy,' Effendi.

You never could remember your own words Aussie.

Aussie wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 3:15pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:55am:
Jacinta Nampijinpa Price wants you to vote no, sign the petition, and share this on facebook:

https://www.fairaustralia.com.au/pledge

A Country Liberal Party Senator.  She, and her (dubious) Petition can get fuqqed.

No surprise you are flogging her band wagon Effendi.  If you get Mt Warning back to risk your neck on, will you stop sulking and tell us what sound a jellyfish makes??

And if you want to pull out 'Uncle Toms' I'll raise you with an Ash Barty, a Cathy Freeman, a Buddy Franklin, a Patty Mills, a Jonathan Thurston and an Adam Goodes, just for useless, pathetic celebrity starters at least as 'worthy' as your wanker, Jacinta.

If I wanted to get a little further up the credibility ladder from the lowest rung, I might even throw in a Noel Pearson, but...I'm not much of a fan of his.

Not too keen on any of the Abo pro or con lot except one, a bloke.......Ken Wyatt.  I do take him seriously.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Apr 20th, 2023 at 8:22pm

Fkk KKkk, Gino, you ARE THICK AS any number of short, thick planks.  A disgrace to Italy, to Australia, to all who have nit yet disowned you.  To call you a a moron is to talk you up.

The WHOLE point, lost on a fkkkk indot like you, thick as frrkkk mong, is that race does not matter in a family like hers and that such families must not be divided on racial lines.  Go, have some concrete cannoli, you thick as mince ***&*&&.

Fair fkkn dinkum, you are thick AND militant about it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #164 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:15am

freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 8:13pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 6:04pm:

Who exactly are you accusing John?

Quote:
I have never questioned 'legitimacy,' Effendi.

You never could remember your own words Aussie.

Aussie wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 3:15pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:55am:
Jacinta Nampijinpa Price wants you to vote no, sign the petition, and share this on facebook:

https://www.fairaustralia.com.au/pledge

A Country Liberal Party Senator.  She, and her (dubious) Petition can get fuqqed.

No surprise you are flogging her band wagon Effendi.  If you get Mt Warning back to risk your neck on, will you stop sulking and tell us what sound a jellyfish makes??

And if you want to pull out 'Uncle Toms' I'll raise you with an Ash Barty, a Cathy Freeman, a Buddy Franklin, a Patty Mills, a Jonathan Thurston and an Adam Goodes, just for useless, pathetic celebrity starters at least as 'worthy' as your wanker, Jacinta.

If I wanted to get a little further up the credibility ladder from the lowest rung, I might even throw in a Noel Pearson, but...I'm not much of a fan of his.

Not too keen on any of the Abo pro or con lot except one, a bloke.......Ken Wyatt.  I do take him seriously.

Like I said....I did not question 'legitimacy.'  I referred to credibility.  Are you semi-illiterate?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Send Topic Print