John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jacinta's petition
Reply #165 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:35am

freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 8:13pm:
[quote author=John_Smith link=1681005359/160#160 date=1681977868]

Who exactly are you accusing John?

if I started listing names I would have to name over half of your active membership. It'll be far easier if you open your eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:37am

Frank wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 8:22pm:
Fkk KKkk, Gino, you ARE THICK AS any number of short, thick planks.  A disgrace to Italy, to Australia, to all who have nit yet disowned you.  To call you a a moron is to talk you up.

The WHOLE point, lost on a fkkkk indot like you, thick as frrkkk mong, is that race does not matter in a family like hers and that such families must not be divided on racial lines.  Go, have some concrete cannoli, you thick as mince ***&*&&.

Fair fkkn dinkum, you are thick AND militant about it.

You really are stupid aren't you? Grin Grin

Or perhaps it's an insight into your own family.

No govt legislation would ever divide my family, no matter how much you bigots protested that it would. Do you think she and her family are that insecure in their relationship that adding a voice to the constitution would divide them? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'd say that if that were the case, she has bigger problems than the voice to worry about already

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 9:47am

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:37am:
Fkk KKkk, Gino, you ARE THICK AS any number of short, thick planks.  A disgrace to Italy, to Australia, to all who have nit yet disowned you.  To call you a a moron is to talk you up.

The WHOLE point, lost on a fkkkk indot like you, thick as frrkkk mong, is that race does not matter in a family like hers and that such families must not be divided on racial lines.  Go, have some concrete cannoli, you thick as mince ***&*&&.

No govt legislation would ever divide my family, no matter how much you bigots protested that it would. Do you think she and her family are that insecure in their relationship that adding a voice to the constitution would divide them? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'd say that if that were the case, she has bigger problems than the voice to worry about already

So then, thick as ****ty *** dickheaddle, are their sons Aborigines because Jacinta is half Aboriginal and so the one quarter bit of the sons is in need of a Voice, or are they not needing a Voice since their da' is Scots and half her maternal grandparents a Celtic?

Is Livid Thorpe Aboriginal, in need if an expletive-laden Voice, or is she white because her father is Anglo-Irish and so doesnt need a Voice?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:04am

Aussie wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 3:15pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2023 at 11:55am:
Jacinta Nampijinpa Price wants you to vote no, sign the petition, and share this on facebook:

https://www.fairaustralia.com.au/pledge

A Country Liberal Party Senator.  She, and her (dubious) Petition can get fuqqed.

No surprise you are flogging her band wagon Effendi.  If you get Mt Warning back to risk your neck on, will you stop sulking and tell us what sound a jellyfish makes??

Has Effendi answered this one yet, Aussie?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:07am

Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 9:47am:

So then, thick as ****ty *** dickheaddle, are their sons Aborigines because Jacinta is half Aboriginal and so the one quarter bit of the sons is in need of a Voice, or are they not needing a Voice since their da' is Scots and half her maternal grandparents a Celtic?

Is Livid Thorpe Aboriginal, in need if an expletive-laden Voice, or is she white because her father is Anglo-Irish and so doesnt need a Voice?

Why, old boy, that's easy. Lydia can have a bit of an Irish voice and a bit of a Boong voice, it's all good.

Just like you have one that likes Danish and one that belongs to Mother.

Aussie Aussie Aussie, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:12am

Jacinta Nampijinpa Price wants you to vote no, sign the petition, and share this on facebook:

FD, I don't think that's a very nice petition at all. It just says NO. No no no. Can't they make something that looks a little more inviting?

An Ayers Rock picture with a big black fence around it could be good.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #171 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:15am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:12am:

FD, I don't think that's a very nice petition at all. It just says NO. No no no. Can't they make something that looks a little more inviting?

Abo Proof Fence?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:16am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:12am:

The pledge:

Advance Australia Fair.
The name of our national anthem tells you a lot about our country.
It tells you that Australians tackle our problems shoulder to shoulder, as equals.
It shouldn’t matter who you are, it shouldn’t matter where you come from.
And it certainly shouldn’t matter if your skin is black or white.
In Australia, we should all get a fair go.

But a small band of politicians and activists want to change that sacred Australian principle by wrecking your Constitution and threatening your democracy with an ‘Indigenous Voice to Parliament’.

For the first time in our history, our national rulebook will be tilted in favour of one group of Australians depending on their race.

The Voice will drive a wedge between Indigenous peoples and divide Aussies by race.
It will be a dividing line through the heart of our nation.

It’s divisive, it’s dangerous, it’s expensive and it’s not fair.

I say Australia should be one together. Not two, divided.
I pledge to vote NO to the Voice.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:18am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:07am:

Why, old boy, that's easy. Lydia can have a bit of an Irish voice and a bit of a Boong voice, it's all good.

I am not clamouring for a special Voice in the Constitution because who grandma was, ya grimacing paki clown.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #174 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:35am

Looking at AusGeoff's big map of Abo ownerships - that nice big red one out in the Ning Nang Nong looks good for a National Reboubt and Aborassic Park.... train ride out from the Alice, various tours in air conditioned, well-stocked with food and drink electric driven trains inside  a fully air conditioned unbreakable plastiglass tunnel... take the ultimate and do the whole thing over five days of so - and my god how the money rolls in... Asian tourists by the boatload checking out the only remaining super primitive culture left on earth... the stone age in the modern day.

Just cancel all the other red spots and all the claim spots etc and consolidate into one Homeland and ship 'em all out - one way in and no way out........ make your decision now once and for all - be part of the solution or part of your own problem....

The paying tourists would never get hot on a super hot day out there...... unlike our current costly tourists wandering the streets of Alice etc and causing mayhem...

Somewhere on the coast for Gondwanamo Bay - home of the Recalictrants... Ward C and a light house.... you know... they're gonna take 'em to the light house and cut out their brains.... the government could try experiments in mind control, but some reckon the Cheeses have too low an IQ on average.... zombies already....

Hmm ... some of those I know are pretty smart - must be the influx of White genes, eh?  Or somebody's telling fibs.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 11:20am

Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:18am:

I am not clamouring for a special Voice in the Constitution because who grandma was, ya grimacing paki clown.

No, you're not. Would you like to inform the readers why that is?

Why do you, a foreign resident, not have a voice in our jolly country?

That's a question. And a supplimentary if I may: why are you seeking to deny one to others?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 11:37am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 11:20am:
Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:18am:

No, you're not. Would you like to inform the readers why that is?

Why do you, a foreign resident, not have a voice in our jolly country?

That's a question. And a supplimentary if I may: why are you seeking to deny one to others?

Same reason Price is against it, silly grimacing paki clown. Have you listened to her? Do you have any substantial counter-argument to her reasons?  Or just idiotic paki clowning and tapdancing danishing and asking, 'you?".
Stupid clown.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:27pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 5:10pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 11:06am:
The active ‘No’ campaigner said she grew up with an Indigenous mother and a white father, ad she went on to form her own “blended family” with Scottish-Australian husband Colin Lillie, who also appears alongside her in the ad.

hang on, aren't all you bigots always going on about how half breeds and less aren't real aboriginals?

more shifting of the goal posts to suit your faggotry bigotry

You calling anyone a faggot is a tad rich.

Bigot/ racist...... mehhhh tired old cards.... you need to be more original.

And less naive.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:34pm

Another dumb statement thicko.

There is nothing more important than altering/amending the Constitution for a spurious reason based on race.

You have no respect for our representative democracy & the Constitution that oversees it.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #179 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:36pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Send Topic Print