Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jacinta's petition
Reply #180 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:36pm

Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 9:47am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:37am:
Frank wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 8:22pm:
Fkk KKkk, Gino, you ARE THICK AS any number of short, thick planks.  A disgrace to Italy, to Australia, to all who have nit yet disowned you.  To call you a a moron is to talk you up.

The WHOLE point, lost on a fkkkk indot like you, thick as frrkkk mong, is that race does not matter in a family like hers and that such families must not be divided on racial lines.  Go, have some concrete cannoli, you thick as mince ***&*&&.

Fair fkkn dinkum, you are thick AND militant about it.

You really are stupid aren't you? Grin Grin

Or perhaps it's an insight into your own family.

No govt legislation would ever divide my family, no matter how much you bigots protested that it would. Do you think she and her family are that insecure in their relationship that adding a voice to the constitution would divide them? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'd say that if that were the case, she has bigger problems than the voice to worry about already

So then, thick as ****ty *** dickheaddle, are their sons Aborigines because Jacinta is half Aboriginal and so the one quarter bit of the sons is in need of a Voice, or are they not needing a Voice since their da' is Scots and half her maternal grandparents a Celtic?

Is Livid Thorpe Aboriginal, in need if an expletive-laden Voice, or is she white because her father is Anglo-Irish and so doesnt need a Voice?

That's her paternal grandparents  Tongue Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:40pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 11:20am:
Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:18am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:07am:
Fkk KKkk, Gino, you ARE THICK AS any number of short, thick planks.  A disgrace to Italy, to Australia, to all who have nit yet disowned you.  To call you a a moron is to talk you up.

The WHOLE point, lost on a fkkkk indot like you, thick as frrkkk mong, is that race does not matter in a family like hers and that such families must not be divided on racial lines.  Go, have some concrete cannoli, you thick as mince ***&*&&.

No govt legislation would ever divide my family, no matter how much you bigots protested that it would. Do you think she and her family are that insecure in their relationship that adding a voice to the constitution would divide them? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'd say that if that were the case, she has bigger problems than the voice to worry about already

So then, thick as ****ty *** dickheaddle, are their sons Aborigines because Jacinta is half Aboriginal and so the one quarter bit of the sons is in need of a Voice, or are they not needing a Voice since their da' is Scots and half her maternal grandparents a Celtic?

Is Livid Thorpe Aboriginal, in need if an expletive-laden Voice, or is she white because her father is Anglo-Irish and so doesnt need a Voice?

Why, old boy, that's easy. Lydia can have a bit of an Irish voice and a bit of a Boong voice, it's all good.

Just like you have one that likes Danish and one that belongs to Mother.

Aussie Aussie Aussie, no?

I am not clamouring for a special Voice in the Constitution because who grandma was, ya grimacing paki clown.

No, you're not. Would you like to inform the readers why that is?

Why do you, a foreign resident, not have a voice in our jolly country?

That's a question. And a supplimentary if I may: why are you seeking to deny one to others?

He's not .... why you ask?.... answer... because they already have many.

Is there a valid reason you don't know that?

Or are you just being a smart Khunt?

I'm curious Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:42pm

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:36pm:

You're article is a perfect example as to why the so called "Voice" will not be able to represent the issues confronting all the different tribal & clan groups across this country.

Take a bow for shooting yourself in the foot.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #184 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:01pm

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:08pm

Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 11:37am:

Why, old boy, that's easy. Lydia can have a bit of an Irish voice and a bit of a Boong voice, it's all good.

I am not clamouring for a special Voice in the Constitution because who grandma was, ya grimacing paki clown.

That's a question. And a supplimentary if I may: why are you seeking to deny one to others?

Same reason Price is against it, silly grimacing paki clown. Have you listened to her? Do you have any substantial counter-argument to her reasons?  Or just idiotic paki clowning and tapdancing danishing and asking, 'you?".
Stupid clown.

Jacinta's an Aussie, dear boy. She belongs to our rich, multicultural constitution.

I believe she's included as a dirty Boong. How diabolically wacist, no?

Yes, our fine constitution lists the rather delicate subject of - ahem - race.

https://www.referendumcouncil.org.au/discussion-topics/amending-race-power.html#...

Naughty naughty, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:12pm

Fuzzball wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:01pm:

That's deep, Matty. Do you know what you are, dear?

You're curious.

We can tell. We're curious too. Aren't many of us, in our own way, curious?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:28pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:08pm:

Same reason Price is against it, silly grimacing paki clown. Have you listened to her? Do you have any substantial counter-argument to her reasons?  Or just idiotic paki clowning and tapdancing danishing and asking, 'you?".
Stupid clown.

Jacinta's an Aussie, dear boy. She belongs to our rich, multicultural constitution.

https://www.referendumcouncil.org.au/discussion-topics/amending-race-power.html#...

Naughty naughty, no?

Soooo..... Where does culture end and nationality begin?
Where does nationality and culture end and race begin? Where does race end and unity begin?

When does mendacious paki divisive clowning end and Australian culture and nationality and common ground begin?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:16pm

they're whatever they want to be ya dumb cart,

Now lets get back to your stupid 'divide the family' crap,
Did you disown your kids because they chose to be Aussie whilst your just a wanna be fly in ?? Is your family divided because of it? Because our laws recognizes them differently to you?  or do you all get along just fine regardless?  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:17pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:27pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 5:10pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 11:06am:
The active ‘No’ campaigner said she grew up with an Indigenous mother and a white father, ad she went on to form her own “blended family” with Scottish-Australian husband Colin Lillie, who also appears alongside her in the ad.

hang on, aren't all you bigots always going on about how half breeds and less aren't real aboriginals?

more shifting of the goal posts to suit your faggotry bigotry

You calling anyone a faggot is a tad rich.

Bigot/ racist...... mehhhh tired old cards.... you need to be more original.

And less naive.

I know you're terminally stupid but i called you a bigot you moron, 'fagottry' was crossed out after I changed my mind Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #190 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:21pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:34pm:
Another dumb statement thicko.

There is nothing more important than altering/amending the Constitution for a spurious reason based on race.

Maybe for bigots afraid of the the aborigines, but for most people the most important thing is their families.

I'm not surprised that you would put your wife and kids second, or is that third? or tenth? Who the bugger knows with a moron like you.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:23pm

Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:28pm:

In Europe, when are you going to bugger off back there?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:28pm

Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:28pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 1:08pm:

Stupid clown.

Naughty naughty, no?

Where does nationality and culture end and race begin? Where does race end and unity begin?

When does mendacious paki divisive clowning end and Australian culture and nationality and common ground begin?

All good questions, dear boy. Might one refer you to your previous statements on correlation not causation.

I believe you addressed the criteria yourself, old chap.

They're tinted.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:28pm:
All good questions, dear boy. Might one refer you to your previous statements on correlation not causation.

I believe you addressed the criteria yourself, old chap.

They're tinted.

Stupid, wincing, paki clown.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:33pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:16pm:

they're whatever they want to be ya dumb cart,

Now lets get back to your stupid 'divide the family' crap,
Did you disown your kids because they chose to be Aussie whilst your just a wanna be fly in ?? Is your family divided because of it? Because our laws recognizes them differently to you?  or do you all get along just fine regardless?  Cheesy Cheesy

What a load of clueless bollocks.

Put your life jacket on dopey

you're out of your depth.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
Send Topic Print