Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jacinta's petition
Reply #195 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:33pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:17pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:27pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 5:10pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 20th, 2023 at 11:06am:
The active ‘No’ campaigner said she grew up with an Indigenous mother and a white father, ad she went on to form her own “blended family” with Scottish-Australian husband Colin Lillie, who also appears alongside her in the ad.

hang on, aren't all you bigots always going on about how half breeds and less aren't real aboriginals?

more shifting of the goal posts to suit your faggotry bigotry

You calling anyone a faggot is a tad rich.

Bigot/ racist...... mehhhh tired old cards.... you need to be more original.

And less naive.

I know you're terminally stupid but i called you a bigot you moron, 'fagottry' was crossed out after I changed my mind Cheesy Cheesy

But you left it there instead of deleting it you lying phukk.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:39pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:21pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:34pm:
Another dumb statement thicko.

There is nothing more important than altering/amending the Constitution for a spurious reason based on race.

Maybe for bigots afraid of the the aborigines, but for most people the most important thing is their families.

I'm not surprised that you would put your wife and kids second, or is that third? or tenth? Who the bugger knows with a moron like you.

Why would be against putting racial amendments into the constitution based on race be just about Aboriginals?

It could be about any other racial group .... or are you simply a racist from guilt?

Who's afraid of Aboriginals?

And why would that lame dumb bugger statement warrant/support an amendment to the Constitution based on race?

You're so wokenly stupid you should be eligible for the NDIS.
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2023 at 7:47am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #197 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:46pm

Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:28pm:
All good questions, dear boy. Might one refer you to your previous statements on correlation not causation.

I believe you addressed the criteria yourself, old chap.

They're tinted.

Stupid, wincing, paki clown.

Only spiritually speaking, dear boy. I'm biologically descended from King Cnut.

You?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #198 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:57pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:39pm:

There is nothing more important than altering/amending the Constitution for a spurious reason based on race.

Maybe for bigots afraid of the the aborigines, but for most people the most important thing is their families.

I'm not surprised that you would put your wife and kids second, or is that third? or tenth? Who the bugger knows with a moron like you.

Why would be against putting racial amendments into the constitution based on race be just about Aboriginals?

It could be about any other racial group .... or are you simply a racist from guilt?

Who's afraid of Avboriginals?

And why would that lame dumb bugger statement warrant/support an amendment to the Constitution based on race?

So...you subscribe to the terra nullius rubbish?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #199 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:05pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:57pm:

Well - there was no government to deal with... no capital city to visit and sit down for a good old natter ....no set of common laws ... no accredited government rep to deal with and sit down to a cup of tea with.... I guess you could call it terra nullius....

Anyway - it was long ago and the title requirements for land have changed and the original settlers are now a small minority.

If it weren't for all the clowns who see some worthy cause in them there would be no argument and they could become part of the solution or remain part of the problem - and growing that problem can never be the answer ...

Round 'em up and ship 'em to Aborassic Park...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #200 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm

Because the proposed amendment IS about aboriginals.

Quote:

ditto, above. 

Quote:

I've seen some on Darwin buses who cause some concern to their fellow passengers....

Quote:

..to assist - hopefully, so its supporters assert - in closing the gap?

Quote:

That's an ad hominem....

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #201 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm

Anyway - Aussie, Mattyfisk, Smithy and all the rest including 99% white Brian are all ring-ins with far less pedigree than many other White Australians.

Told yez all years ago we needed far greater oversight of our immigration patterns.... but would you listen?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:29pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:33pm:
The active ‘No’ campaigner said she grew up with an Indigenous mother and a white father, ad she went on to form her own “blended family” with Scottish-Australian husband Colin Lillie, who also appears alongside her in the ad.

hang on, aren't all you bigots always going on about how half breeds and less aren't real aboriginals?

And less naive.

I know you're terminally stupid but i called you a bigot you moron, 'fagottry' was crossed out after I changed my mind Cheesy Cheesy

Why delete it? Like I said,  you're terminally stupid. 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 7:51am

It has nothing to do with Terra Nullius

you're being rubbish shyster.

The Constitution is for all Australians. It's not a document for the separate recognition of racial ethnicity.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 7:53am

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:

Because the proposed amendment IS about aboriginals.

Quote:

ditto, above. 

Quote:

I've seen some on Darwin buses who cause some concern to their fellow passengers....

Quote:

..to assist - hopefully, so its supporters assert - in closing the gap?

Quote:

That's an ad hominem....

It shouldn't be.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #205 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 7:55am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:
Anyway - Aussie, Mattyfisk, Smithy and all the rest including 99% white Brian are all ring-ins with far less pedigree than many other White Australians.

Told yez all years ago we needed far greater oversight of our immigration patterns.... but would you listen?

Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #206 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 7:57am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:46pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:28pm:
All good questions, dear boy. Might one refer you to your previous statements on correlation not causation.

I believe you addressed the criteria yourself, old chap.

They're tinted.

Stupid, wincing, paki clown.

Only spiritually speaking, dear boy. I'm biologically descended from King Cnut.

You?

Spiritually speaking. The only fashion sense you have Karnal is to cover yourself in Caesar Salad Dressing for your tranny lover Salad_in to toss over.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 9:59am

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 10:29pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:33pm:

And less naive.

Why delete it? Like I said,  you're terminally stupid. 

You'd know... as the stupid person calling a person stupid.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #208 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 12:29pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 7:51am:

It has nothing to do with Terra Nullius

you're being rubbish shyster.

The Constitution is for all Australians. It's not a document for the separate recognition of racial ethnicity.

Really...so you reckon this will be the first time the word aboriginal has ever appeared in the Constitution?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #209 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 12:36pm

I suspect it is relevant because Aussie feels out of his depth discussing anything else with the word aboriginal in it.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print