Jacinta's petition (Read 3781 times)
thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: Jacinta's petition
Reply #210 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 4:12pm

freediver wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 12:36pm:
I suspect it is relevant because Aussie feels out of his depth discussing anything else with the word aboriginal in it.

As out of his depth as you are, in discussing enforced genertional black welfare dependency?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #211 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 4:32pm

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #212 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 6:10pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 4:12pm:
I suspect it is relevant because Aussie feels out of his depth discussing anything else with the word aboriginal in it.

As out of his depth as you are, in discussing enforced genertional black welfare dependency?

fixed for you - this is your last free trial..... future repairs to your thinking will be billed at the going rate per word or part thereof.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 6:14pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 12:29pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 7:51am:
Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:57pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 7:39pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 6:21pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:34pm:
Another dumb statement thicko.

There is nothing more important than altering/amending the Constitution for a spurious reason based on race.

Maybe for bigots afraid of the the aborigines, but for most people the most important thing is their families.

I'm not surprised that you would put your wife and kids second, or is that third? or tenth? Who the bugger knows with a moron like you.

Why would be against putting racial amendments into the constitution based on race be just about Aboriginals?

It could be about any other racial group .... or are you simply a racist from guilt?

Who's afraid of Avboriginals?

And why would that lame dumb bugger statement warrant/support an amendment to the Constitution based on race?

You're so wokenly stupid you should be eligible for the NDIS.

So...you subscribe to the terra nullius rubbish?

It has nothing to do with Terra Nullius

you're being rubbish shyster.

The Constitution is for all Australians. It's not a document for the separate recognition of racial ethnicity.

Really...so you reckon this will be the first time the word aboriginal has ever appeared in the Constitution?

It appears under 'Australian Citizen' ....... love it or leave it - there's the boat and don't let the dock gate hit your arse on the way out....  **clang**  (sound of an AP round striking armour plate and penetrating) ... the Reverse Boat People Program will solve all of your issues with Australia.... and the food is better than at Gondwanamo Bay ..... Ward C and light house and all.... on the boats they don't cut your brain out and perform experiments in mind control on you like Albo and Co are trying at this time.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #214 - Apr 22nd, 2023 at 8:35pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 6:10pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 4:12pm:

fixed for you - this is your last free trial..... future repairs to your thinking will be billed at the going rate per word or part thereof.....

you are the one ignoring the effects of the vestigial basal ganglia on your conscious thinking.

Stonger invading culture disposses a  weaker one by managing the latter with welfare  dependency.

What part of that don't you understand?

Take it from the Alice Springs Police Commissioner - who is at the coal face.... 

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #215 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 7:57am

Quote:
Stonger invading culture disposses a  weaker one by managing the latter with welfare  dependency.

Grin

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #216 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:02am

freediver wrote on Apr 23rd, 2023 at 7:57am:
Quote:

Grin

Very articulate; the last time you had anything intelligent to say about enforced (systemic) welfare dependency was "I actually agree with you in this context".

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #217 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:09am

Then I realised I was talking to a parrot.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #218 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:12am

freediver wrote on Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:09am:
Then I realised I was talking to a parrot.

No: you realized what you said would expose your blind individual 'freedom'/ survival of the fittest narrative as false.

In any case, you ought to be able to explain YOUR stance on welfare dependemncy to a parrot, but you are incapable even of that....

"Deplorable".

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #219 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:13am

pollywannacracka?

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #220 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:21am

freediver wrote on Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:13am:
pollywannacracka?

In any case, you ought to be able to explain YOUR stance on welfare dependency to a parrot, but you are incapable even of that....

"Deplorable".

And a fraud by your own mouth. resorting to mindless trolling when you can't debate an issue.

Hint: feel free to explain why welfare dependency is not a signifiacant issue behind the gap; and then you might actually teach me something. After all, even parrots learn...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #221 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:54am

Can you say "welfare dependency"?

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #222 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 9:57am

freediver wrote on Apr 23rd, 2023 at 8:54am:
Can you say "welfare dependency"?

More importantly, the Alice Springs Police Commissioner can say it..... as he did recently in identifying the underlying causes of the violence in Alice Springs
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2023 at 1:12pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 1:24pm

Don’t believe anyone who says this is caused by poverty. It’s not. I grew up in abject poverty. My siblings and I were always well cared for, our home was clean and tidy and we went to school every day. Most people I grew up with were poor and they were the same. My father and his family lived in tin and bark huts with dirt floors and the men and boys slept outside but they were also well cared for, clean and tidy and went to school every day. And in all of these families, all the adults worked.

A few key elements make almost all the difference between stable and healthy communities and those in complete dysfunction. These include adults going to work, children going to school, good early childhood care from conception, and respect for the rule of law.

All these elements are intertwined. High intergenerational welfare dependency goes hand-in-hand with all aspects of dysfunction including alcohol and substance abuse, domestic violence, and child abuse. These in turn give rise to unhealthy pregnancies and poor early childhood care, with the next generations behind before they’ve barely begun.

https://www.cis.org.au/commentary/opinion/we-can-and-must-stop-the-violence-and-...

― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #224 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 1:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 1:24pm:
Don’t believe anyone who says this is caused by poverty.

That's not what the Police Commissioner said; he was commenting on the under-lying causes of black dysfunction, and poverty, and crime in the Alice.

Welfare dependency among blacks has different effects to the 'safety net' as it affects whites (although poverty IS associated with crime in white communities also).

Quote:
I grew up in abject poverty. [etc]

Irrelevant, you are not aboriginal.

Quote:
A few key elements make almost all the difference between stable and healthy communities and those in complete dysfunction. These include adults going to work, children going to school, good early childhood care from conception, and respect for the rule of law.

All these elements are intertwined. High intergenerational welfare dependency goes hand-in-hand with all aspects of dysfunction including alcohol and substance abuse, domestic violence, and child abuse. These in turn give rise to unhealthy pregnancies and poor early childhood care, with the next generations behind before they’ve barely begun.

Correct. But you have cause and effect back to front as usual.

Black welfare dependencey was imposed by the invaders who considered blacks unable to participate in a non-hunter-gatherer economy, whereas whites are forced onto the dole when market conditions demand it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print