Jacinta's petition (Read 3844 times)
thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: Jacinta's petition
Reply #90 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 12:14pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 7:54pm:
Aborigines etc already have all the voice they need same as everyone else.

Correct, so...perhaps what the nation has to do is eradicate entrenched poverty?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:15pm

Frank wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 9:42pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 5:13pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 2:19pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 12:03pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 11:37am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 11:13am:
freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 11:12am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 10:52am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 8:19am:
Well - why is it a stupid argument other than in Smith's mind and mouth? 

Because there has NEVER been 100% consensus on any policy by any race of people EVER so why would you expect aborigines to all agree on everything? You're a moron if you need that explained to you

Do you support the voice to parliament John?

I've yet to see any real reason to vote no.

What are your reasons for voting Yes?
Can you articulate those, at least?

Why not

Is it because you are completely lacking in principles John?

No, if I was lacking in principles I'd call myself fd and run a site full of bigots

If 'yes' is OK because 'why not' then what is wrong with No for 'why not', eyewateringly thick as mince mong?
You forgot to explain.

who said 'why not' is not ok for no ya moron?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:17pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 7:59am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 7:56pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 7:44pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 5:11pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 3:12pm:

Because there has NEVER been 100% consensus on any policy by any race of people EVER so why would you expect aborigines to all agree on everything? You're a moron if you need that explained to you

Grin Yeah well ... maybe you shouldn't have a right to vote if that's how poorly you hold the Constitution & other Australians in regard.

Lucky for Australia that morons like you don't get to make that decision

Pot, kettle, black DH.

That doesnt even make sense you idiot.

That's just how thick you are .... it's a common abbreviation for -

"That is the pot calling the kettle black".

GrinAnd I had to explain it to you  Grin Grin

no sh1t sherlock ... it doesn't make sense in the context you used it you frken cretin. I have never said you should not have a right to vote.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:19pm

freediver wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 6:34am:

Grin Yeah well ... maybe you shouldn't have a right to vote if that's how poorly you hold the Constitution & other Australians in regard.

What decision have you made? How exactly do you decide which way to vote if you are completely lacking in principles?

I don't know, tell me,  how does one vote when lacking in principles?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #94 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:24pm

Her latest:-

"The divisive Voice just goes from bad to worse.

Last year, before many Australians had even heard of Labor’s referendum, PM Anthony Albanese lobbed up to a press conference with US basketballer Shaquille O’Neal.

Why?

Because apparently Shaq – in Australia to promote a gambling company – is a big supporter of the divisive Voice.

Indigenous Australians Minister Linda Burney tried to explain the point of having a former basketballer from the US arguing why Australians should vote to change their Constitution.

“It’s not easy in Australia — we all know that — and I think having Shaquille O’Neal as part of a campaign is important,” she said.

Albo said Shaq had agreed “to do some vids and to have a chat” about the divisive Voice.

Whatever.

Shaquille O’Neal might be a full bottle on slam dunks, but I reckon he knows stuff all about the issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Australians.

Even less about the complexities of your Constitution.

But the PM reckons getting former sportsmen on board to peddle the Voice is a great idea to convince Australians to enshrine racial division in the Constitution.

On the weekend, he said he had been talking to retired football players about speaking out in support of his campaign.

These so-called ‘Voice Ambassadors’ will travel the nation trying to justify the unjustifiable.

We know the administrators who run the major football codes are all on board.

We know the big banks, the ABC, the inner-city elites are all backing the divisive Voice.

And none of them have any idea about what is really going on in Alice Springs, where I come from.

What makes an elite football player any different?

The truth is, it’s just another trick for the pro-Voice activists to get their way.

Just like their claim that this is about “constitutional recognition”, just like the fact Albo won’t show you the laws that govern the Voice until AFTER you vote on it…

They’re desperate to deface your Constitution with their divisive politics.

The truth is that the Voice isn’t about you.

It’s about handing MORE power to the elites who already have too much of a say on everything.

But if they think Australians will vote for their bad idea just because a retired footballer does, they have another thing coming."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #95 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 9:19pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 8:22am:
freediver wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 6:32am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 2:52pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 2:49pm:
Everything she posts is a load of bollocks.

That's "he" ..... it was TheGreatDiv

The vast majority of the little pinks are teenage girls.

Full of the milk of human kindness and with infinite knowledge of everything.... then they hit the real world and the fun really begins.  We men are at fault for loving our daughters and treating them like princesses with entitlements... they actually imagine they are the superior species when they go to the Old White Man's university and get a degree in near anything these days when once it was a simple TAFE course for twelve months. and all on special scholarships because they are so oppressed.

Politics of division and policies of exclusion.  Then there's affirmative action where they get first shot at everything and an easy road up, and then imagine themselves to be 'better' at what it is they are artificially promoted to... better at stabbing men in the back in the office and work place that is. More PoDPoe......

Then they marry, create a disaster for their own families and then whine about it for life while the former 'patriarch' lives in a tent or a caravan until he finally restores his life without them ... then they die old and lonely and filled with hatred of men and hatred of the fine Asian ladies who those men get at less than half their age who dote on them .... wonder why ....

It's our fault as men for spoiling our daughters...... we fail to teach them to be part of a TEAM, but to imagine they are all the Stars of the team and can do it all themselves (god - look at the results around you daily) ... and the media reinforces that for them daily... every ad for the armed forces shows sheilas in every job... commanding troops, super pilots, super loadmasters, rescuing families off burning shores (the blokes do all the hard yards, you know), and all the while being shoe-horned into positions they will 99% fail in once the sh
i
t hits the fan.  Yardstick?  Who will be turned away from the recruiting offices when The Big One breaks out?  Your inferior sons or your far superior daughters?

Grow up and wake up,. Australia... you are self-destructing in a sea of bullsh
i
t.

Well graps, I reckon your little 'anti-women's rights' crusade has far less to do with the gap than my JG crusade....

Just sayin'....

Not surprisingly, the Liberal Party is now coming apart at the seams before our very eyes...because they don't understand what causes - and entrenches - poverty.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 9:39pm

The roots of the collapse or near-collapse of the West begin with the delusions of feminism and the very real harm it has wrought on the cultures and civilisations of the west....

Have you yet to notice that the tactics employed by every dissident group to get its way with stupid politicians was trialed by the feminists first?  The victimhood, the endless complaining, making the workplace a hostile area for men, playing the lawfare game and the sympathy game to the max, constantly using definition and mission creep to establish their lines further and further into the workplace, the home, politics and society at large, never being content with equality, but always using any gain as the stepping stone for the next demands and the next distortions of reality to suit their agenda ....

Some of you are so slow... to change the West back and Make The West Great Again you need to strike at the root cause and unravel what feminism has wrought and re-create equality and equal treatment between the two major groups in society - Men and Women  ....... then slice and dice the rest one at a time....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #97 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 10:23pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 9:39pm:
The roots of the collapse or near-collapse of the West begin with the delusions of feminism and the very real harm it has wrought on the cultures and civilisations of the west....

Do you at least  agree that women had to fight for the right to vote  - ie, for a right which IS theirs?

(Yet, I see advantages in a consensus meritocracy, another story....)

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Apr 11th, 2023 at 10:31pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:15pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 9:42pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 5:13pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 2:19pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 12:03pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 11:37am:

What are your reasons for voting Yes?
Can you articulate those, at least?

Why not

Is it because you are completely lacking in principles John?

No, if I was lacking in principles I'd call myself fd and run a site full of bigots

If 'yes' is OK because 'why not' then what is wrong with No for 'why not', eyewateringly thick as mince mong?
You forgot to explain.

who said 'why not' is not ok for no ya moron?

Yet you ridicule and name call those who vote no but have zero ability to intelligently explain why that vote is any worse than your yes vote, thick as mince mindless arse'ole.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #99 - Apr 14th, 2023 at 7:00pm

I don't think he even has a position on the issue. He doesn't think, he just posts.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Apr 14th, 2023 at 7:58pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 10:23pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 9:39pm:

Do you at least  agree that women had to fight for the right to vote  - ie, for a right which IS theirs?

(Yet, I see advantages in a consensus meritocracy, another story....)

No - not here they didn't... they didn't 'fight' for it - they persevered, and in reality the deeds of the suffragettes actually held back women's suffrage in most countries.

ONLY in Nu Zulland and Australia was the vote given freely to women at the first available opportunity - NZ back in the lat 1800's and Australian MEN voted it in at  the very first opportunity after Universal Male Suffrage became law and they go a vote on female suffrage.

We here pride ourselves on being a forward looking nation of real men, who have always supported right from wrong... now we are trash or just a meal ticket in our own country but are still the ones called upon to die for it.

Forget your neoconservative economic stuff - there are far more grave social issues to be resolved to re-create of Australia what was once a country where all could prosper and have a 'fair go' - a phrase hijacked by the Albanists to suit their further destruction of primarily male rights and white rights to equal treatment ... it is no secret that all the jerks and twerks here who are fighting their 'good cause' for some 'equality - ALL choose to wage war on Old White Men - the saviours and builders of the very institutions and country they live in.. and the very same heavy lifters who your kind love to label as 'neo-conservative' and accuse of having 'stolen your birthrights'.....

Why would you think that is the case?

Ta Hell wit ya then!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Apr 15th, 2023 at 6:41pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:17pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 7:59am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 7:56pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 7:44pm:

Pot, kettle, black DH.

That doesnt even make sense you idiot.

That's just how thick you are .... it's a common abbreviation for -

"That is the pot calling the kettle black".

GrinAnd I had to explain it to you  Grin Grin

no sh1t sherlock ... it doesn't make sense in the context you used it you frken cretin. I have never said you should not have a right to vote.

Yeah it does ya dumb phuk

as I said it's the common abbreviation

& the context was in regard you calling me a moron ..... you moron.

Pot, kettle, black.

English comprehension is obviously not your strong suit ey Guido?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Apr 15th, 2023 at 6:44pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 4:19pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 6:34am:

What decision have you made? How exactly do you decide which way to vote if you are completely lacking in principles?

I don't know, tell me,  how does one vote when lacking in principles?

You're the perfect example.

No regard for the Constitution or other Australians

except your SJW wank concerns for a minority group you know phukk all about.

Just a glitter strip decafe soy latte sipping wanker.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Apr 15th, 2023 at 6:51pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 9:19pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 8:22am:
freediver wrote on Apr 11th, 2023 at 6:32am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 2:52pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2023 at 2:49pm:
Everything she posts is a load of bollocks.

That's "he" ..... it was TheGreatDiv

The vast majority of the little pinks are teenage girls.

Full of the milk of human kindness and with infinite knowledge of everything.... then they hit the real world and the fun really begins.  We men are at fault for loving our daughters and treating them like princesses with entitlements... they actually imagine they are the superior species when they go to the Old White Man's university and get a degree in near anything these days when once it was a simple TAFE course for twelve months. and all on special scholarships because they are so oppressed.

Politics of division and policies of exclusion.  Then there's affirmative action where they get first shot at everything and an easy road up, and then imagine themselves to be 'better' at what it is they are artificially promoted to... better at stabbing men in the back in the office and work place that is. More PoDPoe......

Then they marry, create a disaster for their own families and then whine about it for life while the former 'patriarch' lives in a tent or a caravan until he finally restores his life without them ... then they die old and lonely and filled with hatred of men and hatred of the fine Asian ladies who those men get at less than half their age who dote on them .... wonder why ....

It's our fault as men for spoiling our daughters...... we fail to teach them to be part of a TEAM, but to imagine they are all the Stars of the team and can do it all themselves (god - look at the results around you daily) ... and the media reinforces that for them daily... every ad for the armed forces shows sheilas in every job... commanding troops, super pilots, super loadmasters, rescuing families off burning shores (the blokes do all the hard yards, you know), and all the while being shoe-horned into positions they will 99% fail in once the sh
i
t hits the fan.  Yardstick?  Who will be turned away from the recruiting offices when The Big One breaks out?  Your inferior sons or your far superior daughters?

Grow up and wake up,. Australia... you are self-destructing in a sea of bullsh
i
t.

Well graps, I reckon your little 'anti-women's rights' crusade has far less to do with the gap than my JG crusade....

Just sayin'....

Not surprisingly, the Liberal Party is now coming apart at the seams before our very eyes...because they don't understand what causes - and entrenches - poverty.

I'd shut the phuk up about crusading womens rights if I were you because now.......

in sports ..... the best women are men.

in womens beauty pageants .. the best women are men.

So who really are undermining all the progress biological women have made in the battle for equal rights?

That's right...... MEN ..... who dress up & believe they're women.

And piss weak, left wing softcock men like you allow it to happen unchallenged as if these deluded bastards have that right.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Apr 15th, 2023 at 8:07pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 15th, 2023 at 6:51pm:
I'd shut the phuk up about crusading womens rights if I were you because now.......

in sports ..... the best women are men.

in womens beauty pageants .. the best women are men.

So who really are undermining all the progress biological women have made in the battle for equal rights?

That's right...... MEN ..... who dress up & believe they're women.

And piss weak, left wing softcock men like you allow it to happen unchallenged as if these deluded bastards have that right.

We could look on this as simple justice.... the feminists trampled all over the West that way and left it a social and economic ruin - but their tactics and strategy of sucking up to and whining to the Old White Men with power worked for them while ranting and jumping up and down in the streets about their 'rights' and pushing their way into men's spaces........ now these half-men monsters are pushing their way into their spaces and are using the same tactics and strategy to get what they want, most of it from women...

We men, after all we've endured in the workplace and home for decades now - should be laughing until our sides hurt at that.... but you know what they say about the hardest of times...... that's when the men for the occasion stand up to be counted..... so here we are actually defending the right of women to their own spaces, after they raped the right of men to men's clubs etc without any equal right of men to access women's spaces.

Now these half-men commandos are leading the way - and instead of supporting them, we real men are standing by women as we've always done - mostly to our direst detriment.

Without we real men none of those women would have gotten anywhere at all..... still be scullery maids at home or in a hotel somewhere.  Time for some real gratitude back for what we've given them for so long now, the right to use every aspect of society for getting ahead without interference and in safe spaces while under the protection of men defending the country.

These are the only women they fear in battle:-

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Send Topic Print