Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
You stole our Land! (Read 920 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

You stole our Land!
Apr 17th, 2023 at 6:35pm

YOUR STOLE OUR LAND!!

It's the catch-cry of the Aborigine People's for well over 200+ years now.
It's the Ace up their sleeve.

The British can say [b]"No we didn't"
and remove the Union Jack from the Australian Flag, pack up all 'Royal' titles from Australia and leave. It's only here as a 'foreign' entity.

The USA can also say "Not us either" with any of their Free Settlers and their right to own a gun (and shoot Boongs) Colonialism of Brumbies, Drizabones and other Shrimps on the Barbie 'Media' style.

So then,
WHO
HAS STOLEN THEIR LAND?

Who will put their hand up to take the blame and admit "Yep - we stole your land." and earn the wrath of every person that identifies with the Aborigine/Black thing?

You might think that you 'didn't steal their land' with many excuses from being born here, fought 'mercenary' wars for other nations - for here and countless other reasons.
But it makes no difference to the Aborigines who see the plain and simple truth of it from the first stone that was cast and the first one of them that was killed by gun.

It's a 'fair call'/'fair go' of it afterall, eh?

So. Did YOU steal their Land?[/b]

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: You stole our Land!
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 6:40pm

And we have been paying for it ever since.

Billions thrown at the world's laziest collection of parasites on earth.

Perhaps they should attack us and take it back.
That would solve it once and for all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 8:05pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 17th, 2023 at 6:40pm:
And we have been paying for it ever since.

Billions thrown at the world's laziest collection of parasites on earth.

Perhaps they should attack us and take it back.
That would solve it once and for all.

I fear that all they will do is awaken a sleeping dragon and fill him with a terrible resolve... already with their brushfire war that's been going on for 5-10 years now in various spots - they are running the edge of the wire.... continuation of the violence and the theft and the abuse etc will result in a backlash - which is why those cretinous sheilas running the show in the NT are holding back.... they WANT a reaction... I mean - this is the Demidenko State where they repeatedly take cops to court for firing in self-defence and blowing a porchie to ashes.

Rumours that they are waiting for a load of kid gloves from China with which to handle the Aborigines are without substance.... they are laying a trap to draw out the 'white supremacists' so they can whine about what a terrible racist country this is.... it's a lefty special...

Stick it to 'em special - VOTE NO!  VOTE OFTEN!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 8:58pm

Interesting.
Any other 'takers'? (pardon the pun)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2023 at 11:29pm

Well - that was our first shot at it - we'll do much better next time!  My hairdresser's dad is about an 80%-er and he owns his own little farm up Johns River way.... brings fruit to town to sell.  He used to work as a hairdresser to earn his money - wasn't supposed to hold a job like that, but he told everyone he was Italian, and they all winked.

I never knew that Aborigines couldn't hold certain jobs... crazy.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #5 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 12:43am

My ancestors got off a couple of boats in the late 1800s. The descendants made their way north to where I am now. All family members worked hard to build what they had. No land was stolen from indigenous Australians.

Realistically, indigenous people were voted through a referendum to join Australian society. To become part of the population. "Stolen land"? Indigenous Australians are part of a conquered race of people who had to submit to a much more technologically advanced force of new people. If space aliens landed in Australia and took over much in the same way that the British took over, I doubt that whatever trouble they cause humans would take secondary consideration to the advances they bring. [Sorry, I was watching "Battlefield Earth" and thought it a pretty good analogy].

235 years after hoisting the British flag, the indigenous (most of whom have never experienced hardships not of their own making), are still complaining about their circumstances. Even Warren Mundine can admit that over 16% of Australia is owned and controlled by indigenous people. Pretty good for a demographic that makes up no more than 3% of the country's population.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 18th, 2023 at 8:19am

To be stolen, first it has to be met with resistance from the current occupants. Then removed completely from them, or have them removed.
Otherwise it's just simply been taken over.
No one stole anything, but they sure did take over.

Everything that happened to this country was a good thing, until white Australia was abolished.
Life was easier back in the day. People actually cared.
That's what allowed this current movement to take over.
The caring people have been taken advantage of.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 1:29pm

The Native Police killed 24,000 Indigenous people across the state, according to one historian's estimate.

Another estimate puts the death toll at just over 41,000.

Indigenous people policing other Indigenous people
One of the most disturbing things about Queensland's Native Police is that most of the men responsible for these massacres were Indigenous themselves, albeit acting under the orders of white officers.

"There's a whole lot of reasons — from the purely economic through to the creepily sociological — for using Indigenous people to police other Indigenous people," says Heather Burke, also a chief investigator on the research project.

"You're exploiting the traditional enmities that might exist between groups and deliberately playing them off against each other."

Professor Barker says they were "deliberately recruited from areas that were far away from where they were going to be working, so they had no kin relationship with the people that they were going to be killing".
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-24/native-mounted-police-indigenous-history-aboriginal-troopers/11296384

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 4:45pm

Quote:
"You're exploiting the traditional enmities that might exist between groups and deliberately playing them off against each other."

Done by all people everywhere forever.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 23rd, 2023 at 9:37pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 12:00am

The Abos forfeited their right to claim back all their land in 1967 when they got the vote and citizenship

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 2:23am

« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2023 at 2:40am by Jasin »  

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 7:15am

Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 12:00am:
The Abos forfeited their right to claim back all their land in 1967 when they got the vote and citizenship

My god. The twisted depths of disparity find no base level on this forum. Ever lower it plunges.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 9:31am

mothra wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 7:15am:

My god. The twisted depths of disparity find no base level on this forum. Ever lower it plunges.

You better put your hard hat on ... it's coming down to your level.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 9:46am

mothra wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 7:15am:

They rape babies

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print