Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19
Send Topic Print
'Donald Trump raped me' (Read 2797 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

'Donald Trump raped me'
Apr 29th, 2023 at 11:59am

'Donald Trump raped me,' accuser E Jean Carroll tells New York court

A former columnist suing Donald Trump over an alleged rape nearly 30 years ago has testified she launched the case "to try and get my life back".

E Jean Carroll told the New York civil rape and defamation trial she had been unable to have a romantic life since the alleged assault.

Ms Carroll claims Mr Trump accosted her in a Manhattan department store in 1996.

"I'm here because Donald Trump raped me, and when I wrote about it, he lied and said it didn't happen," Ms Carroll told a Manhattan federal court on Wednesday. "He lied and shattered my reputation, and I'm here to try and get my life back."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'Donald Trump raped me'
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 12:08pm

Is this an admission from criminal defendant Trump?

"She didn't scream? There are no witnesses? Nobody saw this?" he wrote.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 3:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 11:59am:

A former columnist suing Donald Trump over an alleged rape nearly 30 years ago has testified she launched the case "to try and get my life back".

E Jean Carroll told the New York civil rape and defamation trial she had been unable to have a romantic life since the alleged assault.

Ms Carroll claims Mr Trump accosted her in a Manhattan department store in 1996.

"I'm here because Donald Trump raped me, and when I wrote about it, he lied and said it didn't happen," Ms Carroll told a Manhattan federal court on Wednesday. "He lied and shattered my reputation, and I'm here to try and get my life back."

Have you actually seen the woman, Greggery?

Let's face it, if she wants men to go for her, she's going to need to rely on more than her looks. Some manners would be a good start. She needs to drop this ridiculous case immediately and apologise to Mr Trump for giving him a headache. She's just not his type.

If she's sincere, I'm sure Mr Trump can find it in his heart to forgive. Who knows? Maybe they can patch things up and she can try on some lingerie for him. The big fella used to judge beauty contests, so a few tips from him could help her get back her looks and get blokes again. Things to consider:

Breast enlargement. She's flat as a board. God knows what the big fella would grab a hold of if he ran into her again.

Complete face lift. You can't replace the whole thing unfortunately, but she can at least get it stretched out and cut back a bit.

Hair. Goes without saying. Mr Trump claims $70,000 a year in tax write-offs for his, so he can probably put her in touch with someone.

Tan. For God's sake, she could get a spray-on in 20 minutes, why does she let herself go like that?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 4:06pm

Karnal wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 3:34pm:

Let's face it, if she wants men to go for her, she's going to need to rely on more than her looks. Some manners would be a good start. She needs to drop this ridiculous case immediately and apologise to Mr Trump for giving him a headache. She's just not his type.

If she's sincere, I'm sure Mr Trump can find it in his heart to forgive. Who knows? Maybe they can patch things up and she can try on some lingerie for him. The big fella used to judge beauty contests, so a few tips from him could help her get back her looks and get blokes again. Things to consider:

Breast enlargement. She's flat as a board. God knows what the big fella would grab a hold of if he ran into her again.

Complete face lift. You can't replace the whole thing unfortunately, but she can at least get it stretched out and cut back a bit.

Hair. Goes without saying. Mr Trump claims $70,000 a year in tax write-offs for his, so he can probably put her in touch with someone.

Tan. For God's sake, she could get a spray-on in 20 minutes, why does she let herself go like that?

"She's not pretty enough for me to rape" (Criminal defendant Trump).

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 4:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 4:06pm:

That's Mr Trump's defence, Greggery. He said he didn't do it

That could work, no?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 4:28pm

Did she let him grab her by the crotch? (I would so love it if he said something that stupid in a court room Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 4:48pm

Karnal wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 4:27pm:

That could work, no?

It could.

But then he said this:

"She didn't scream? There are no witnesses? Nobody saw this?"

Does that sound like someone making an admission?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #7 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 6:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 12:08pm:

She did not scream to the police, 30 years ago, when Trump did not have as much power and influence then as he does now.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:09pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 6:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 12:08pm:

She did not scream to the police, 30 years ago, when Trump did not have as much power and influence then as he does now.

I can't believe this needs to be explained to you, but here it is:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18462905/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7298584/

https://theconversation.com/almost-90-of-sexual-assault-victims-do-not-go-to-pol...

The amount of ignorance in this forum is astounding.

And the amount of forum members who defend alleged rapists is truly alarming.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #9 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:15pm

Yeah... sure. That is why they wait 30 years before they make a complaint. If you do not make a report inside 12 months, you are unlikely to get any conviction. Making a complaint/allegation 30 years later is enough to get the complainant in trouble.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:16pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:15pm:
Yeah... sure. That is why they wait 30 years before they make a complaint. If you do not make a report inside 12 months, you are unlikely to get any conviction. Making a complaint/allegation 30 years later is enough to get the complainant in trouble.

Let's hope it does.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #11 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:26pm

It won't. There have to be strong extenuating circumstances for an accused rapist to be convicted of rape from what was alleged 30 years ago.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:28pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:26pm:
It won't. There have to be strong extenuating circumstances for an accused rapist to be convicted of rape from what was alleged 30 years ago.

It's a civil case, not a criminal case.

It's very likely he will lose the case, and will forever be known as a rapist.

As well as being known as an alleged child rapist.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 4:48pm:
Karnal wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 4:27pm:

That could work, no?

It could.

But then he said this:

"She didn't scream? There are no witnesses? Nobody saw this?"

Does that sound like someone making an admission?

Ah.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:28pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 7:26pm:

It's a civil case, not a criminal case.

It's very likely he will lose the case, and will forever be known as a rapist.

As well as being known as an alleged child rapist.

So Trump won't get away with it huh?
How many times has he heard that from dumb coppers he couldn't count.

You still say it?

You'd give your left eye to nail Trump wouldn't you? You can see the headlines can't you?
'Local Ozpolitian puts Trump behind bars'.
Your picture'd be in all the papers. You might even get to tell on the newsreels how you pulled if off, yeah.

Listen you hick, Trump was too much for any big city police force to handle.
They tried but they couldn't -
It took the United States Government to pin a rap on him.
Yeah and they won't make it stick.

Why you hick, Trump will be back pulling strings to get guys elected mayor and
governor before any of you ever get a ten buck raise.
Yeah - how many of those guys in office owe everything to Trump?
he made them -
yeah he made them just like a tailor makes a suit of clothes -
He takes a nobody see - teaches him what to say - get his name in the paper -
pay for his campaign expenses -
dish out a lot of groceries and coal -
gets his boys to bring the voters out -
and then count the votes over and over again till they added up right and he was elected.
And what happened  - did he remember when the going got tough -
when the heat was on - no he didn't wanna -
all he wanted was to save his own dirty neck -

public enemy they call him -
Trump who gave him his public all wrapped up with a fancy bow on it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19
Send Topic Print