Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19
Send Topic Print
'Donald Trump raped me' (Read 2895 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'Donald Trump raped me'
Reply #135 - May 4th, 2023 at 8:33pm

we know she wrote a book and we know she had a huge financial incentive to put some salacious stuff in there or it was going to be gathering dust at the bookstore.

we also know that its hard to collect forensic evidence from 40 years ago

so its one persons word against another persons word.

if trump is found guilty it will be a political verdict.

thats what we call a kangaroo court in australia.

i doubt he will be found guilty

if he is and he is off to prison it just adds to his legendary status (like ghandi and mandella)
and ron de santis will then run unopposed against president metamucil

if the democrats consider that a winning situation, they are stupider than i thought

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #136 - May 4th, 2023 at 8:36pm

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 8:28pm:
What's the chance Mr Ed, of either you or Bobby addressing the Topic...which is the Trial.....E. Jean Carroll v Humpty Trumpty.....rape?

Care to discuss that, or do you want to keep fantasising about his crap?

It's all relevant to the case.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - May 4th, 2023 at 8:41pm

Bobby. wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 8:14pm:
aquascoot wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 8:03pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 7:42pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 7:20pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 3:02pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 11:23am:
Greggy,
you're so naive.
Billionaires have to employ lawyers full time
because so many people go after them with fake law suits
to try and get some of their money.

You could make up a fake story too about Trump and harvest a few bucks -
maybe 40 years ago he grabbed your cock in a men's sauna?

As I said, your ridiculous attitude is giving them the green light to rape whoever they like.

By automatically assuming they're always innocent, you're part of the problem.

Billionaires have to employ lawyers full time
because so many people go after them with fake law suits
to try and get some of their money.

Do billionaires ever rape people?

trumps goes for hookers.

thats the go to for most rich dudes i imagine.

too much at stake to have an unwanted pregnancy and why on earth would he rape anyone?

when literally 1000's of women adore the big fella.

he gets more panties thrown at him then tom jones
(who also said he only slept with hookers)

Trump never went short of a root.
The girls loved him.

Oh, I know. They loved him so much, 12 squealed about being groped. Two squealed about being raped. One was 13.

The other one is about to receive a multi-million dollar payout for defamation and oh, rape.

Ever get the feeling you've been ploughed, sodomised and utterly used by your Dear Leader, DJ Trump?

You asked for it, you silly old thing. Nobody raped you, Bobby.

You submitted.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #138 - May 4th, 2023 at 8:47pm

Karnal wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 8:41pm:
Oh, I know. They loved him so much, 12 squealed about being groped. Two squealed about being raped. One was 13.

The other one is about to receive a multi-million dollar payout for defamation and oh, rape.

Ever get the feeling you've been ploughed, sodomised and utterly used by your Dear Leader, DJ Trump?

You submitted.

Trump had more pussy available than you could shake a stick at.

You've been brainwashed by the Deep State.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #139 - May 4th, 2023 at 8:56pm

aquascoot wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 8:33pm:
we know she wrote a book and we know she had a huge financial incentive to put some salacious stuff in there or it was going to be gathering dust at the bookstore.

if he is and he is off to prison it just adds to his legendary status (like ghandi and mandella)

if the democrats consider that a winning situation, they are stupider than i thought

Christ, you are a moron Mr Ed.

It is a CIVIL Trial.......nothing to do with a conviction or being sent to prison.

And, you fuqqing idiot, it is not his word against hers, at all!

She sat in the Witness Box, swore an oath to tell the truth and said your Hero raped her.  His Attorney spent TWO days cross-examining her and she did not flinch, deviate...one inch. 

Your fuqqing Hero is not even IN the Court Room, let alone pitting his sworn word against hers for the Jury to evaluate, or having the balls to present for cross-examination by her Attorneys.

It is her word......sworn and tested......../end of story.  He never said one word in Court or produced even ONE witness to contradict what Carroll swore to.

Your fuqqing hero is a spineless coward...and he is about to hear a Jury, after a fair Trial, accept and conclude that he raped a woman, and that Jury is going to make Humpty pay dollars for his efforts.

I can't believe how dumb some people are, truly I can't.

The prick surrendered, and you are still licking his arsehole.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - May 4th, 2023 at 9:07pm

if its a civil case then it IS all about the cash

not just a kangaroo court but a shakedown.

what you dont realise is donny may have to pay some cash but it will fire up his base even more if a kangaroo court convicts him.

so he will make 10 x in donations.

what next will these desperados try to pin on the big fella.

they are SOOOO desperate, they may even try to get him on a book keeping error  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #141 - May 4th, 2023 at 11:25pm

Bobby. wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 8:47pm:

Donald Trump was a very ordinary-looking man, in his younger years. By no means was he ugly. But comparing pictures of a 1990s-era Mr Trump to someone like me, it would take a fair bit of personality factors for Mr Trump to be seen as anything more than an ATM. I don't know what Mr Trump was like at 44 years old. But, if Mr Trump goes through wives and mistresses more often than my father changes cars, there must be a "him" issue.

If it was not for his wealth, Mr Trump might well have been married once (and perhaps later divorced) to an American born woman. And he may well have had a few children with that woman. But, if I was a billionaire, I would have some high-calibre women available, too. It is a good thing that I have a good sense of humour, a good work ethic (and don't snigger a me for saying that), and my package does not explode after 30 seconds of sexual intercourse.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - May 5th, 2023 at 12:24am

You submitted.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/134/933/827/original/be18b1...

And you've confessed.

Ever get the feeling you've been erased?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - May 5th, 2023 at 12:27am

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 8:56pm:
aquascoot wrote on May 4th, 2023 at 8:33pm:

Christ, you are a moron Mr Ed.

It is a CIVIL Trial.......nothing to do with a conviction or being sent to prison.

And, you fuqqing idiot, it is not his word against hers, at all!

She sat in the Witness Box, swore an oath to tell the truth and said your Hero raped her.  His Attorney spent TWO days cross-examining her and she did not flinch, deviate...one inch. 

Your fuqqing Hero is not even IN the Court Room, let alone pitting his sworn word against hers for the Jury to evaluate, or having the balls to present for cross-examination by her Attorneys.

It is her word......sworn and tested......../end of story.  He never said one word in Court or produced even ONE witness to contradict what Carroll swore to.

Your fuqqing hero is a spineless coward...and he is about to hear a Jury, after a fair Trial, accept and conclude that he raped a woman, and that Jury is going to make Humpty pay dollars for his efforts.

I can't believe how dumb some people are, truly I can't.

The prick surrendered, and you are still licking his arsehole.

Just so. Ever get the feeling you've been licked?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #144 - May 5th, 2023 at 6:12am

Karnal wrote on May 5th, 2023 at 12:24am:

You submitted.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/134/933/827/original/be18b1...

And you've confessed.

Oh, I know.
Trump was on TV just now -
he says he has no idea who the woman is and that
the whole trial is a disgrace.

Ever get the feeling you've been ploughed?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #145 - May 5th, 2023 at 6:41am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65486437

Donald Trump denied knowing E Jean Carroll in a video deposition played on Thursday
in a Manhattan court, where the writer is suing Mr Trump for rape.

Ms Carroll, 79, has accused Mr Trump, 76, of attacking her in a New York City department store in the mid-1990s.

Mr Trump, who has repeatedly denied the allegation, has not yet attended the civil trial, now in its second week.

He told reporters he might cut his ongoing golf trip to Ireland short to "confront" Ms Carroll in New York.

"I'll be going back early because a woman made a claim that is totally false, it's fake," Mr Trump said.

The nine-member jury saw video of a combative deposition between the former president and Roberta Kaplan, one of Ms Carroll's lawyers, filmed in October.

Mr Trump continued his emphatic denials of Ms Carroll's accusation, that Mr Trump manoeuvred her into a dressing room at the Bergdorf Goodman store in Manhattan and raped her.

"If it did happen, it would have been reported within minutes," Mr Trump said, suggesting that others at the "very busy store" would have heard an ongoing attack.

Lawyers for Ms Carroll are expected to rest their case later on Thursday after days of graphic testimony. Ms Carroll told jurors she was left "unable to ever have a romantic life again" after the alleged attack.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - May 5th, 2023 at 6:47am

Bobby. wrote on May 5th, 2023 at 6:12am:
Karnal wrote on May 5th, 2023 at 12:24am:

You submitted.

And you've confessed.

Oh, I know.
Trump was on TV just now -
he says he has no idea who the woman is and that
the whole trial is a disgrace.

Ever get the feeling you've been ploughed?

Has he ever lied before?

10. Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff
to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the
course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but
with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in
the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - May 5th, 2023 at 6:49am

You submitted.

Ah.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - May 5th, 2023 at 9:27am

Bobby. wrote on May 5th, 2023 at 6:41am:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65486437

Donald Trump denied knowing E Jean Carroll in a video deposition played on Thursday
in a Manhattan court, where the writer is suing Mr Trump for rape.

Ms Carroll, 79, has accused Mr Trump, 76, of attacking her in a New York City department store in the mid-1990s.

Mr Trump, who has repeatedly denied the allegation, has not yet attended the civil trial, now in its second week.

He told reporters he might cut his ongoing golf trip to Ireland short to "confront" Ms Carroll in New York.

"I'll be going back early because a woman made a claim that is totally false, it's fake," Mr Trump said.

The nine-member jury saw video of a combative deposition between the former president and Roberta Kaplan, one of Ms Carroll's lawyers, filmed in October.

Mr Trump continued his emphatic denials of Ms Carroll's accusation, that Mr Trump manoeuvred her into a dressing room at the Bergdorf Goodman store in Manhattan and raped her.

"If it did happen, it would have been reported within minutes," Mr Trump said, suggesting that others at the "very busy store" would have heard an ongoing attack.

Lawyers for Ms Carroll are expected to rest their case later on Thursday after days of graphic testimony. Ms Carroll told jurors she was left "unable to ever have a romantic life again" after the alleged attack.

Do you believe this lie, Bobby? No?

The case has already passed the depositions and pre-trial hearings. E Jean, of course, passed the first legal test when her book was published. The facts have been established. The victim's been cross examined, and your Dear Leader won't even face up.

Dear Leader has even explained his modus operandi to the fake media: just kiss them, grab them by the pussy, whatever  you want. I don't even wait. When you're a star they let you do it.

The only question in this case is whether the victim consented.

Why don't you try that instead of proposing increasingly farcical lies?

Is it because you've become so used to lies you just plough on in?

Ever get the feeling?
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2023 at 9:32am by Karnal »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #149 - May 5th, 2023 at 9:39am

Karnal wrote on May 5th, 2023 at 9:27am:
Do you believe this lie, Bobby? No?

The case has already passed the depositions and pre-trial hearings. E Jean, of course, passed the first legal test when her book was published. The facts have been established. The victim's been cross examined, and your Dear Leader won't even face up.

Dear Leader has even explained his modus operandi to the fake media: just kiss them, grab them by the pussy, whatever  you want. I don't even wait. When you're a star they let you do it.

The only question in this case is whether the victim consented.

Why don't you try that instead of proposing increasingly farcical lies?

Is it because you've become so used to lies you just plough on in?

Ever get the feeling?

You'd give your left eye to nail him wouldn't you?

Listen hick - he was too much for any big city police force to handle.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19
Send Topic Print