Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19
Send Topic Print
'Donald Trump raped me' (Read 2834 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'Donald Trump raped me'
Reply #210 - May 9th, 2023 at 10:32am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 10:27am:
"Donald Trump is a habitual liar and sexual abuser who destroyed E Jean Carroll’s reputation in order to protect his own after she accused him of rape, a New York jury heard on Monday."

In closing arguments in Carroll’s civil lawsuit against Trump for sexual battery and defamation, the advice columnist’s lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, told jurors they could believe the evidence of 10 witnesses for her client or the former president who declined to testify.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - May 9th, 2023 at 10:39am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 10:32am:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 10:27am:
"Donald Trump is a habitual liar and sexual abuser who destroyed E Jean Carroll’s reputation in order to protect his own after she accused him of rape, a New York jury heard on Monday."

In closing arguments in Carroll’s civil lawsuit against Trump for sexual battery and defamation, the advice columnist’s lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, told jurors they could believe the evidence of 10 witnesses for her client or the former president who declined to testify.

“In order to find for him you have to find that Donald Trump, the nonstop liar, is the only one in this court telling the truth,” she said.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - May 9th, 2023 at 1:24pm

New York: Donald Trump’s friendship with ex-Fox News giant Roger Ailes has been thrown into the spotlight in the rape case against him and used to portray the former president as a serial liar whose denials should not be believed.

At the end of a two-week trial that could upend Trump’s chances at the 2024 election, lawyers for writer E. Jean Carroll also told the jury that her alleged assault was consistent with his alleged “modus operandi” – to flirt with women “in a friendly way” and then force himself on them without their consent.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - May 9th, 2023 at 1:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 1:24pm:
New York: Donald Trump’s friendship with ex-Fox News giant Roger Ailes has been thrown into the spotlight in the rape case against him and used to portray the former president as a serial liar whose denials should not be believed.

At the end of a two-week trial that could upend Trump’s chances at the 2024 election, lawyers for writer E. Jean Carroll also told the jury that her alleged assault was consistent with his alleged “modus operandi” – to flirt with women “in a friendly way” and then force himself on them without their consent.

During criminal defendant Trump's depo -- recorded on video last October -- Carroll's attorney, Roberta Kaplan, is grilling him about his treatment of women, generally, and raises the hot mic remarks he made during the 2005 interview with Billy Bush: "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab them by the p****. You can do anything."

The attorney asks, "That's what you said, correct?" ... and without blinking criminal defendant Trump responds, "Well, historically, that's true with stars. If you look over the last million years, I guess that's been largely true."

He then, stunningly, added ... "Unfortunately or fortunately."

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #214 - May 9th, 2023 at 8:41pm

Joe Biden Accuser Tara Reade Declares ‘I Am Not Suicidal’ After Invite to Testify to Congress

Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade issued a warning over the weekend, telling her 117.3K followers on Twitter that she is “not suicidal,” as she could have the opportunity to testify on her assault claims following an invitation from Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Matt Gaetz (R-FL).

In March, both Republicans formally invited Reade to testify regarding her claims that President Joe Biden sexually assaulted her years ago.

Reade claims Biden made unwanted sexual advances toward her while she worked as an intern in his Senate office in the early 1990s. More specifically, she told New York City blogger Katie Halper that Biden pinned her against a wall and kissed her before going further.

“It happened all at once, and then… his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” Reade told Halper, adding, “He went down my skirt and then up inside it. And he penetrated me with his fingers.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/08/joe-biden-accuser-tara-reade-decla...

Who are you going to believe? A man who had his pick of groupies or the man that was screwing his baby sitter before his wife committed suicide because of it? The Left wants to destroy the man who is a threat to the Swamp and the Right would like to see delayed justice come to the senile old pedophile who molested one of his own campaign workers!

Believe the woman unless her victimization threatens the Left! Why would Tara Reade say such a thing unless she believes Epstein didn't kill himself?

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - May 9th, 2023 at 9:36pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 8:41pm:
Joe Biden Accuser Tara Reade Declares ‘I Am Not Suicidal’ After Invite to Testify to Congress

Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade issued a warning over the weekend, telling her 117.3K followers on Twitter that she is “not suicidal,” as she could have the opportunity to testify on her assault claims following an invitation from Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Matt Gaetz (R-FL).

In March, both Republicans formally invited Reade to testify regarding her claims that President Joe Biden sexually assaulted her years ago.

Reade claims Biden made unwanted sexual advances toward her while she worked as an intern in his Senate office in the early 1990s. More specifically, she told New York City blogger Katie Halper that Biden pinned her against a wall and kissed her before going further.

“It happened all at once, and then… his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” Reade told Halper, adding, “He went down my skirt and then up inside it. And he penetrated me with his fingers.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/08/joe-biden-accuser-tara-reade-decla...

Who are you going to believe? A man who had his pick of groupies or the man that was screwing his baby sitter before his wife committed suicide because of it? The Left wants to destroy the man who is a threat to the Swamp and the Right would like to see delayed justice come to the senile old pedophile who molested one of his own campaign workers!

Believe the woman unless her victimization threatens the Left! Why would Tara Reade say such a thing unless she believes Epstein didn't kill himself?

'Donald Trump raped me,' accuser E Jean Carroll tells New York court

A former columnist suing Donald Trump over an alleged rape nearly 30 years ago has testified she launched the case "to try and get my life back".

E Jean Carroll told the New York civil rape and defamation trial she had been unable to have a romantic life since the alleged assault.

Ms Carroll claims Mr Trump accosted her in a Manhattan department store in 1996.

"I'm here because Donald Trump raped me, and when I wrote about it, he lied and said it didn't happen," Ms Carroll told a Manhattan federal court on Wednesday. "He lied and shattered my reputation, and I'm here to try and get my life back."

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #216 - May 9th, 2023 at 10:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 9:36pm:

A former columnist suing Donald Trump over an alleged rape nearly 30 years ago has testified she launched the case "to try and get my life back".

E Jean Carroll told the New York civil rape and defamation trial she had been unable to have a romantic life since the alleged assault.

Ms Carroll claims Mr Trump accosted her in a Manhattan department store in 1996.

"I'm here because Donald Trump raped me, and when I wrote about it, he lied and said it didn't happen," Ms Carroll told a Manhattan federal court on Wednesday. "He lied and shattered my reputation, and I'm here to try and get my life back."

I wonder if she actually ever met Trump. It is so convenient that she would come forward now with Trump so high in the poles!

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - May 9th, 2023 at 11:12pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 10:45pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 9:36pm:

I wonder if she actually ever met Trump. It is so convenient that she would come forward now with Trump so high in the poles!

I know, right? It's so convenient they have photos and everything. It's so convenient Dear Leader gets shown those photos and conceeds that they met. It's so convenient it all goes to court and a jury is about to rule that they met, with Mr Trump so high in the polls.

I wonder if they ever met.

WITCH HUNT!!!

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #218 - May 10th, 2023 at 12:51am

The picture you refer to looks like any other photobomb. People end up in the pictures of people they don't know all the time!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - May 10th, 2023 at 5:49am

Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll

A Manhattan federal jury found that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in a luxury department store dressing room in the spring of 1996.

The jury found him liable for battery in Carroll’s civil trial against him, based on that sexual assault claim.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #220 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:05am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65531098

E Jean Carroll: Jury finds Trump sexually abused writer in NY department store

Published

1 minute ago

A jury in a civil case has found former President Donald Trump sexually abused a magazine columnist in a New York department store in the 1990s.

But Mr Trump was found not liable for raping E Jean Carroll in the dressing room of Bergdorf Goodman.

The jury also found Mr Trump liable for defamation for calling the writer's accusations "a Hoax and a lie".

It is the first time Mr Trump has been found legally responsible for a sexual assault.

Live updates from court

The Manhattan jury ordered Mr Trump to pay her about $5m (Ł4m) in damages.

Because the trial was in civil court - rather than criminal - Mr Trump will not be required to register as a sex offender.

The jury of six men and three women reached their decision after less than three hours of deliberations on Tuesday.

Mr Trump - who denied the accusations - did not attend the two-week civil trial in the Manhattan federal court.

Ms Carroll held the hands of both her lawyers as the verdict was read in court and smiled as she was awarded damages by the jury.

Mr Trump's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, shook her hand as the trial ended, telling her: "Congratulations and good luck."

Ms Carroll did not stop outside court, but told reporters "we're very happy" before leaving in a car with her attorneys.

After the verdict, Mr Trump posted on his social media platform Truth Social in all capital letters: "I have absolutely no idea who this woman is.

"This verdict is a disgrace - a continuation of the greatest witch hunt of all time!"

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #221 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:08am

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/e-jean-carroll-trump-trial-verdict-05...

A jury on Tuesday found former president Donald Trump liable
for sexually abusing and defaming Carroll and awarded her a total of about $5 million.

While the jury did not find that Carroll had proven rape, they did find that she proved Trump committed sexual abuse, allowing her to receive damages for her civil battery claim.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #222 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:10am

US$ 5 million -     Shocked

Trump doesn't even know who she is.  WTF.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #223 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:42am

confusion -

so Trump was found guilty of sexual assault but not rape.
He must have grabbed her by the pussy - who knows?
It could be all bullshit.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:55am

Mortdooley wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 12:51am:
The picture you refer to looks like any other photobomb. People end up in the pictures of people they don't know all the time!

You really are a moron

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19
Send Topic Print